Suggestion Request

How can I Rotate a Stack of.

QUANTUM limitless 2
Sex Mastery
Paragon
Diamond

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hmmm I haven’t ever dared to run more than 2 subs at a time, but I think many here will tell you to run it the following way:

Group them as an ultima and title;
So QL st2 with paragon
And sex mastery with diamond (and if the sex mastery you’re using is the ultima version, it’s still the same I guess)

So now you have combo A and B, so run them alternatively with one day break in between, so as an example:

M- combo A
T- rest
W- combo B
T- rest
F- Combo A
S- rest
S- combo B

1 Like

I’d run them a bit differently. I’m running four subs. Two ultimas and 2 customs.

I run 2 customs over night, 1 after the other with a break in between and then run one ultima in the morning but I’ll alternate the Ultima.

So

MON/FRI
Customs x 1
Ultima A x 1

WEDS
Customs x 1
Ultima B x 1

3 Likes

how many cores do you have in your custom?

3 main cores and 17 modules in both.
One has less right now and has 2 cores but when it’s updated (I’m just waiting on it) it’ll be 20 in both.

1 Like

oh i see, does that not feel heavy with 2 ultimas?

How I would run it:

Day 1. QL, SM, Paragon
Day 2. Rest
Day 3. QL, SM, DiamondU
Day 4. Rest
Repeat.
(Diamond should of course be run on days where you know you will have sex.)

2 Likes

To be honest I used to run a A/B format 4 times a week:

A: MON/THUR
Custom 1 x 1
Ultima 1 x 1

B: TUE/FRI
Custom 1 x 1
Ultima 1 x 1

Doing it this way it felt like it wasn’t heavy but I know I need more rest days whilst also getting more loops in as the above gave me 2 loops per sub each week.

The one I mentioned before hasn’t felt heavy yet. It will when I receive the updated customs because they’ll have new modules/cores in it like Khan Stage 4 which is one of the heavier subs, along with Renaissance Man in my other custom which will be heavier than Inner Circle which I replaced it with.

However if I need to cut down I have no issues with doing so. I could alternate Ultima’s each week with a one week on, one week off A/B format so I’d technically also get a washout, or just cut out an Ultima completely if necessary which I may end up doing anyway since I don’t necessarily need Love Bomb or Sanguine U like I was using since I have the latter in the regular format in my new custom and Chosen of Venus in both customs too.