Subs while pregnant

Does anyone in the community know if listening to subs is safe while pregnant? If so are there any subs recommend? I was wanting to start listening to Spartan again… I was listening prior to being pregnant but am unsure now.

1 Like

Will tag the admins here

@SaintSovereign, @Fire

2 Likes

I would suggest Limitless or even Quantom limitless

the baby will be born an einstein!

1 Like

And if the natural force of the young soul is more into Art instead of thinking?

I don’t see any reason that it wouldn’t be safe. I’d suggest Paragon.

1 Like

I don’t directly see an issue. There may be a slim chance that the energy-subs like auras could have an effect, but I don’t have enough information to say that with any certainty. I will definitely poke Saint and Fire, since this makes me curious.

1 Like

Artists think too.

Forget art and science. Go Alchemist :smiley:

Although an interesting topic

@SaintSovereign once said there is energy programming in subs…

Altho this is about fields, I recommend you see this… Someone pregnant used energy fields and something happened to the baby

I would err on the side of caution and stop use. They are powerful subs and they may also be heard by the young one.

disclaimer

I work with clients in my side business and have seen how outside energies may be absorbed in the womb, usually around the 3rd trimester. [I’m not a licensed medical practitioner, do seek advice from appropriate medical personnel]

1 Like

I would err on the side of no – do NOT listen while pregnant, and I’d definitely speak to a qualified medical professional before proceeding.

4 Likes

I don’t get it, why would the fetus be in danger?

Don’t you need to understand English for the subs to have any effect?

1 Like

There are some auric and energy components to the subliminals as well

1 Like

auric and energy components in the input not just execution? Like it’s not all language scripting- or can you describe more please?

1 Like

I remember once in a thread regarding morphic fields, SaintSovereign mentioned that the subliminals over here at Subclub had an energy component to them and recommended to not mix morphic field audios with subclub subs.

And since we already know that many of the subs here also help us create auras, that covers the auric component.

I don’t know much more than that but I guess these energetic and auric fields could affect the fetus

PS: on a lighter note, maybe playing WANTED will make the mommy birth a “chad thundercock” :smile:, aside from affecting the mother.

1 Like

haha thanks,

That would make sense that other tech is in there.

1 Like