Subs for my personality type?

Heya Subclub family!

So I’m getting close to deciding which subs I should commit to, as I’ve bought about 8 subs and have been using my intuition to see if that’s the sub I should be running right now.

I’ve been searching for topics on the forum to see if I can find a discussion about personality types and suggested subs for that type, but I’ve mostly found discussions about people revealing their type.

I took a personality test two years ago and learned that I am an INTP. I decided to take another test today just to make sure, and lo and behold😆:

What are some suggestions for subs to improve INTP capabilities? Stark has my attention right now; I was hesitant to start with it because I was afraid of having a lot of attention, though obviously that means I need to run that sub, right?

Also, @Invictus I think I read that you’re the same type as me, you have any suggestions?

3 Likes

Also @Lion @Malkuth your thoughts?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign is an INTP so am sure he can give the best advice on what stack to run according to the concepts of Expansion, Restriction and Balance (or Expansive, Restrictive, Balance).

I tried combing through the forum but wasn’t able to find what stack is ideal for INTPs. Hope SaintSovereign can chime in. (EDIT: @StateOfBeing - could you help with this?)

You could also submit a ticket and tag him in it to get the answer if you don’t get an answer here. He is tagged too many times on the forum and hence could miss this post.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Man we can always count on you to find the answer. Thank you, @StateOfBeing.

3 Likes

Well, as an INTP, you’re in some pretty august company.

I see that @Lion pointed out, @SaintSovereign is an INTP. And @Fire seems to be one too. @Simon (the Great) is an ENTP which is the twin to INTP. And there are others too.

In short, a wonderful set of people. And, more relevant to your topic, people who respond well to a very wide range of subliminals. Of course, that may not be completely related to the personality type, but at least we can say that the personality type does not appear, in itself, to present some kind of obstacle to working with subliminals.

The core and primary function of the INTP is Introverted Thinking. We’re talking about an orientation to mastery based on grasping, identifying, and applying the organizing principles running through systems and phenomena.

The secondary function of the INTP is Extraverted Intuition. (This is where you might truly feel that Stark resonance.) Here we see a flexible, innovated, open-minded engagement with Pattern in all of its many forms and manifestations. This allows spontaneous, playful, and improvisatory perception and application of Connections. Inventiveness. Adventurousness.

All people have all 16 functions. But we’re just talking here about which ones may come to you most deeply and most easily and which, as a result, may more immediately shape and influence your personal style, hierarchy of values, and priorities as you navigate this bizarre life that we’re all in.

The personality type does not dictate what subliminals you should run or what subliminal strategy you may choose.

• You could choose to strengthen and reinforce those capacities that come most easily.

• You might choose to access and develop those capacities that feel remote and difficult to apply. (What might be called ‘The Inferior Function’ or ‘The Shadow aspects’).

• You might opt for a mixture of both.

I think the choice for what to prioritize often also corresponds to our stage in life. Processing the Shadow and relinquishing a little bit of our youthful ambitions seems to happen a bit more commonly as we age.

In contrast, the young often opt to push the envelope and see how far they can take whichever of their strengths have been personally identified and socially sanctioned.

We are definitely complex apes.

haha.

Anyway, if I were just shooting in the dark. I’d say starting from some mixture of Emperor and Stark would be a rewarding investment.

But keep in mind that a very advanced INTP on here is currently running CHOSEN: The Way of Nature and getting a whole lot of value from it. (But he already ran Emperor a long time ago.)

7 Likes

Thank you, and lmfao he said that stack might make us depressed :joy::rofl::joy: Having too much power may not be good for our well-being.

Great insight! More than likely, I should run Stark ZP by itself for a while, because every time I read the objectives, my subconscious freaks out, and I feel fear whenever I think about having a lot of attention on myself, even though I understand this is something I must deal with if I truly want to be successful in life. Also, the fear indicates that I need to be reprogrammed. Emperor looks to be a great sub to stack with Stark, but I’ll have to wait and see how Stark affects me first.

1 Like

I assume you meant 8. Or I’ve been informed of only half of them!

:scream:

2 Likes

yup. 8.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My take …

2 Likes

Nah I’m an ENTP.

I’ll just tell you something, don’t limit yourself with a label, use whatever you want, or follow a simple tactic:

1 sub to enhance what you’re good at
1 sub to improve what you suck at
1 sub to enjoy on the side

3 Likes