Subliminal Ride - Beyond the Sky

A known weakness of ENTP…

Doesn’t Emperor make you stoic, anti-social, emotionless?

1 Like

Yup, but it’s kinda what I want also, being alone, but also adding medici to build “relationship”. Not emotionnal ones, but ones that I can build on.

Also since I’ll add healing, it might be tough emotionally, so being detach is good for it too!

So, I’ve been having these negative emotions because of reconciliation, this weekend I take my usual break which will be good for me.

By the way, I stopped nicotine AGAIN (because last time I stopped I only stopped four weeks…), this is one of the basics for me. The ability to stop and think before making stupid decision like taking nicotine again. I have stuff to do and I can’t fucking focus when I drop nicotine, I get irritable, want to eat tons of sugar and just overall can’t focus.

The first week is done, but one of my objective for the next year should definitly be to just learn and control myself more (which was in my thought process to build my new sub). I’ll see maybe the executive or the brand new 12 can give me a push in being more serious about life!

By the way,

I forgot to do an update on my Physical Enchancement custom. I run 2 loops a day. I also stopped Rad140 because of the sleep issues.

Haven’t lost a single lbs of muscle since stopping, I’ve been eating like a PIG for the past two weeks, and only gained 1% BF, which is still lower than my 22% before I started everything. I am now standing at 18-19% ± 1%. Usually weight gain after nicotine and “hormones” are off the chart for me.

Emperor-Fit+ Spartan are making miracles in my body composition, even I might think they altered my epigenetics to change how my body stores fat! The way I am eating, I should of gained like 5 lbs… I’ve been eating 4-4.5K calories per days, it’s insane. My strength is going UP of course.

Also, I’m pretty sure it’s emperor fitness that is making me do that, but I’ve modified my workout sequence and added one back workout during my week to balance my back which looks good in the mirror, but I think could be stronger in comparison to my chest strength. I’m trying to balance out my physique and right now I think back developpment might be holding me back.

I also have my knee surgury coming october 6 so I’ll see how my physical enchancement sub helps to fasten the healing process of my ligament once it’s re-attached.

Even if my focus is a lot more on my mental developpment (confidence, girls, skill learning), I can’t deny the benefits that my physical enchancement is giving me!

Annnnd! I find myself sexy as hell, I’ve always been a pretty guy, but now I really think I’m hot!

1 Like

I saw my fwb yesterday night, my libido is still low, I can’t have sex for hours like before.

This morning I started Emperor Q before ordering my new custom, I am already starting to think about the task at hand! Only problem, I have huge nicotine craving right now, and EmperorQ mixed with those craving issss not good, I am angry as fuck, the “no bullshit”.

Impatient, focused and angry. I’ll use this anger to fuel my studying session.

Officially ordered my new custom Emperor (hope I won’t order new custom every two weeks :sweat_smile:)

So, putting huge subs like medici and Stark in my custom might be a little bit too advanced for me.

THIS BUILD IS IN TERMINUS STRENGTH… Seems Terminus is effective at working differently than Q, and I don’t have a lot of experience with Terminus so might as well try it!

• Emperor Q Core
  • Sex & Seduction Q Core

I’ve included a ton of healing, I want to eliminate my negative beliefs :

• Attachment Destroyer
  • Merger of Worlds
  • New Beginnings
  • ARES
  • Blue Skies
  • I AM

For the focus, energy and work :

• Productivity Unleashed
  • Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  • EGO Adsum
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Joie De Vivre

For the dominance :

• Iron Frame
  • Alpha of Alpha
  • Dominion
  • LionIV
  • Potentiator (never tryed this one, but it is supposed to push the limit we impose ourself in terms of power)!

And finally I included the following

• Panther
  • Tyrant

Main goals for this sub :
Developp my masculine side and my overall dominance. Work hard toward my goals, developp my ability to focus and be in the present. Heal from negative beliefs (also heal from sexual and seduction negative beliefs).

SS was included to keep my overall charm, persuasion and keep the sex going, and also orient the healing toward relationship with woman. Eventually I would like to feel freer to approach and seduce anyone I desire… I’ve been able to approach a couple of years ago, I wasn’t 100% comfortable doing it, but I’ve had a couple of cool conversations and numbers… I had the strong “hey, I think you are cute, my name is WhiteTiger” and it worked! But after a summer of approaching woman, I had a really bad experience where a girl freaked the fuck out and snapped at me because I was approaching her friend. Since that event, I’ve never been able to approach. Anyway, I hope with the healing around Panther and SS I’ll be able to erease those negative beliefs. I’ve never been a fan of healing, and I only ran Khan St1 for a month as a “healing sub”.

But now I might try to do things differently! For the people who did a lot of healing, what experiences did you had? How did it manifest into your life? I’ve only experienced the pain part and this is why I’ve always avoided “strong” healing!

1 Like

Oh, and also these are my two avatar I just made for my WhiteTiger hoodie!

2 Likes

Emperor+PCC+BLU-= People take your crazy ideas to heart and create masterpieces out of them :slight_smile:
:joy::joy:

1 Like

What effects did you notice from New Beginnings so far?

Yeah, I might try to master PCC later on, it does seems fun :wink:

@friday NB is powerful, I would say the main effet it had on me was giving me this “I’ve always been” feeling. For example, with woman, Imade rationalisation to why I wasn’t getting laid. It’s not that I wasn’t attractive, it’s just that I had a tendency to act a certain way that sabotaged me! It’s not that I was lazy, it’s just that this thing didn’t interested me enough, my perspective evolved.

Trust me, it makes the change so much easier. You do not have the impostor syndrom, because you always were a hardworking motherfucker. You always were attractive :wink: The only thing that changed are circomstance and maybe 1-2 behavior that matured.

Wish me luck for my first name embedded Terminus experience :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Already I am having more willpower and conscious power from my mind. I wanted to take a second cup of coffee today because I feel tired, but my first thought was that if I do that, I’ll be tired tomorrow so it’s not the best idea at the moment.

1 Like

i love this stack. do you think its a good stack to run for beginners aswell?

so you’ve started the Emperor custom already?

Any news on attachment destroyer or how the I AM is inter-playing with the Emperor core?

I just ordered, haven’t played one loop of my custom. I think terminus will make me cry :weary:

Right now I am on 3 loop of emperorQ and 2 loop of my Physical Enchancement Madness stack :wink:

Attachement Destroyer was still giving me reconciliation last time I played it. Also, I’ll split my post here, but the stack I was running (Stark+Medici+SS), was MASSIVE, so seeing strong effect after two weeks is a little much.

Kept seeing @honeymonster telling about his approach and taking action everywhere in life, haven’t really used any healing since starting Subclub (except the default healing inside every sub). I’m pushing to learn some new skills and it bothered me that I couldn’t approach, why not? Why was I able a year before and not now? I remember approaching everybody, taking numbers, I even asked one of my female friends (because I was bored), to find a girl out of my league… and she pointed me to a REALLY hot girl, like HOT af. I just went for it, I was stressed, she was on the top of a hill, in a middle of plenty of people hahaha, just told her “hey you are fucking cute, what’s your name… she stopped dancing, told me her name” I told her we should meet sometime and she gave me her phone… whatever, I wasn’t as comfortable as I am now with girls, but the principle was there. Just go for it, whatever!

When you are confused in life, or you don’t know what to run, just go back to the basics :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm, depends, when you say beginner, what type of experience with subs are you talking about, I need some numbers? 6 months? 3 months? Never ran subs? My anwser will vary according to your response :wink:

@Azriel When I ran Stark+SS, I had strong and fast results, because the stack was smaller, but I was still integrating Stark. With a huge stack like Stark+Medici+SS, and adding my physical enchancement custom, the results comes in really slow compared to the two cores so I was still in reconciliation process! Can’t gives you so much details on Attachment Destroyer, BUT usually, there is a fun thing I see when starting to run subs. The first few hours, you will execute part of the script free of reconciliation… before reconciliation hits and you start feeling a little bit loaded. So yeah, during the first loop maybe, I had a taste of freedom, but I’ve never based my analysis on such short experience as it might as well be placebo effect!

1 Like

It’s the movie trailer effect, it’s real :slight_smile:
It’s the same as why you could approach effectively, there was no resistance/reconciliation/ disparity between the intention/suggestion and execution. As soon as our unconscious mind catches up to the immediate change-it’s like ‘wooh buddy, not yet, we gotta reconcile all these cool stuff with your old shit’ lol

1 Like

Yeah, like the name, movie title effect!

And no, I could only approach years ago :open_mouth: like two summers ago!

1 Like

I got Stark and SS at the moment its very smooth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

6 month experience