Subliminal for Overcoming Winners Anxiety

Okay guys, this is a weird one, but I just realized I have it.

From sports to video games to martial arts to music I’m naturally talented.

BUT

I overthink it before victory and lose.

Any ideas on a general sub to overcome this?

It appears to permeate pretty much everything in my life.

Just started playing shooters with my GF and in like 3 days I’m consistently 3rd place, then my girlfriend pointed out that I always panic right before I win and I realized I do that with everything…

Lol

Like what?

3 Likes

Low internal self worth/undeserving + fear of success = self sabotaging behavior?

I am going to say Love Bomb. I don’t think any other sub category would beat LB.

2 Likes

LB hmm. Never would have considered that one.

1 Like

Waiting for that to kick in . Still on my first cycle so I know it will take a while.

LB that is. Feeling sort of blah the last few days

1 Like

I was straight up depressed ALL last week. I thought LB gave me depression but then I realized I was processing something quite deep internally. It felt like a trip through the 5 stages of grief or whatever.

Now I’m still kind of blah, but not nearly as depressed. But I’m currently on my 7 days washout since Saturday.

@praisetheurdtree I 100% recommend you go for 30 second loops, I’m not the only one whose said this but LB can hit hard.

6 Likes

So just be patient?

Patient… sure, I mean enjoy the process. The highs and the lows. When I was depressed I “knew” it was deep reconciliation but I “felt” terrible. I enjoyed it as weird as that sounds. Where else but SubClub and Love Bomb, can you experience such a low yet receive such a pure healing in a week?

Perception is key my man, change the way you look at what’s happening, less resisting and doubting. Go with the current, explore what LB gives you wether it’s depression or bliss or silliness or sadness ect

Embrace the suck! It can’t last forever :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m trying not to resist or doubt. Not always easy unfortunately.

1 Like

I’m unfamiliar with your sub history.
If you feel Geoffs deduction is correct, go for LB.

My first thought was Emperor. It just killed all negative selftalk and doubt with me after 4 cycles. I imagine, it could help with overthinking as well.

If this sounds rubbish, sorry, just came back from a rough shift :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Are you referring to me or the original poster?

To the OG praisetheurdtree

1 Like

You still on IG James? The cognitive enhancement might help with the healing, I’ve gotten that sense from my playing with CogEnh

1 Like

Emperor is my first love and it’s the sub that I always recommend to people. Unfortunately I can’t run it anymore. :confused: been on SB too long and after a lil testing, I don’t fit with the archetype anymore.

Can’t you, like, switch back to emperor?
Perhaps microlooping?

I love Revelation of Mind but for this issue is maybe the best major program Sanguine (Jack of All trades). For long term emotional healing I would recommend Phoenix: A Dragon Reborn Experience: Embrace The Fires of Rebirth. It depends on what you prefer and need.

1 Like

It’s possible, but after trying that recently with a loop, it is probably a risk that I’m not willing to take given how I respond to archetype subliminals.

Ever tried primal?

Nope. And sadely I don’t see it finding its way into my stack soon. It’s a really fascinating sub, but I have more urgent matters to deal with.

1 Like

Feel ya in my soul, bud.

1 Like

Perhaps ask support about this.
If it’s your first love, then the five minutes to open a ticket and ask your question should be worth it. I believe there’s a way back in the emperors embrace for you :muscle: