Subliminal for moving out of your country

It is man ! He’s like a father or older brother I didn’t have

3 Likes

Thanks, man. Will definitely consider your stacking advice, @Matrix

1 Like

I have the exact same problem as you, I am in damascus syria and I plan to move to the US with my greencard.

I agree with everyone else, emperor would probably be my undisputed go to.

As for me, I’m moving in the next 6 months with Khan, the wealth part kicked in.

I’d go with emperor, good luck Bhai!

5 Likes

I think throwing in commander as well would help, on the sales pages here’s a line
“ You will uncover your own personal authentic power and project it outwards, making others aware of it”
Commander plus emperor could be a great stack to overcome overbearing parents

1 Like

@Yazooneh - much thanks, brother! All the best to your moving too!

@Grimm1390 - i should. I had run a stack of Commander + Emperor + PCC before. And then did the DR run. High time I get back to it

2 Likes

Lol as a person from the US I want to move out. It’s to woke here, everyone is into identity politics especially women, also women are not feminine Or pleasant to be with.if you don’t go with the narrative or speak out against it they will cancel or fire you. Honestly the US is a dying nation, I didn’t even mention masculinity is dying and viewed as toxic.
If you do move here good luck brother

1 Like

@Grimm1390 - haha was about to say that to him but then realized that USA is much better than Syria. Also, he could make the leap from USA to elsewhere after sampling some of delights there :wink:

1 Like

People are so privileged here in the states yet complain about everything especially the feminist and sjws uhh don’t get me started. Wokeness has infiltrated everything sports, Hollywood, Military, police can’t do there job.
There’s definitely some delights here For sure though.
Theres definitely good looking women here.
I’m just being a old man a little though and ranting on the USA, lol don’t pay me to much mind

3 Likes

Can you elaborate on this?

2 Likes

@Grimm1390 - i feel you. Realized it first when listening to loads of Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson debates (and then Rollo Tomassi and Entrepreuner in Cars)

Better places these days are Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Dubai, etc

Which country are you planning to move to?

1 Like

If I had it my way I would move to Poland. From people like roosh and others who have been there say polish women are feminine and love brown skin guys. Having said that though I’ve heard feminism has been seeping into Poland the last few years and women are becoming less feminine.
But to be very honest with you I’m probably never leaving my parents with the way things are now. Parents are to old and have there own health issues, I don’t see myself leaving them. If something happens to them then I have to take care of this house.
Only way I can think of me moving out and leaving my parents is if I get married. The problem is I’m never getting married especially to American women.
I’m at a point where I’m learning to accept I have to be there for my family while at the same time accept that I won’t be able to do certain things I want to do in life.
I’m just trying to control what I can now

2 Likes

I hear you @Lion I also dream of going somewhere, rebuild, make new friends, and hope I still have amazing chapters of adventure in this lifetime.

As for programs, Stark also has that flexibility to find your place in life, perhaps even more so than EQ, but that being said I would also advice Emperor because among the subs I’ve read change a life drastically time and time again, Emperor is definitely up there.

Mine was also touched by this program albeit only for some months. I can only imagine what heights could be reached if I gave it ample time and the dedication it deserves, along with actions taken.

I’m not too articulate lately, and I’m going through brain fog and some recon, but I understand where you’re coming from, more than I could express. Best of luck to us in finding our place in the sun.

2 Likes

Emperor+ Sub for health/safety.

If there is a travel ban where you are now- Emperor and R.I.C.H -start making shit happen and save up. Then when you can travel Emperor+ Sub for safety/health

3 Likes

@Grimm1390 - sorry to hear that man. Hopefully things look up for you to be able to pursue your own dreams cause they are worth fulfilling.

2 Likes

@Apollo - much thanks, bro. Hope StarkQ brings you what are you looking for.

1 Like

I hear you loud and clear, @Azriel. Thank you

1 Like

i feel for you it’s very hard to try to be a man in that country as they constantly teach you that they don’t need you at all, whilst also expecting the world from you

2 Likes

just a very strong leaning and yearning to making tons of money, as my body and my game improved I hit an asymmetrical boiling point where my knowledge of game and my body/looks would start to give diminishing returns of effects unless I move the FUCK out of here and start to make my way through the world

Nothing ever happens here, and the economy is crap, and it’s a post war zone. I tried to consolidate on something here but I can’t get over the fact that the war sent us 50 years back in time

3 Likes

So the making money parts of Khan comes much later on

2 Likes