Subliminal club review part 4-4 (November - December 2020)

The way I try to prevent the “is switching reconciliation” is by just committing to a listening schedule. So for my Ultimas, I do them 5 days a week, rest on weekends, then continue on week days. I keep a journal of my progress and changes. Then after 90 days, then I decide what my results are, and then decide whether or not to continue.

3 Likes

Solid advice thanks, am experimenting just felt like i should try some more healing mix in with my sub, sanguine is doing its job well but still tho, i already told myself that ill run this exact stack for the rest of the year so i keep pressing on

enjoying my day off, this week went great have two more papers to complete for my company then am up and running to release my project finally, will just take the day and chill,
yesterday i notice i had a headache on the right side of my head while i was driving around either way it only last like 4 minutes

also just notice that I can completely reshape images in my head, if the image is playing like a movie i can pause it and then adjust it like have some kind of software
that my best way of explaining it, could not do this before so it a benefit from minds eye

4 Likes

So ive been thinking about how my listening schdule is right now and ive decided to run all the loops of my ultimas(3) and main sub(1) during Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s, have a complete rest day on Tuesday and Thursdays

Want to see what will come from this
Have a little reconciliation: little anger yesterday but thats it

Note used to run ultima on days off but only Tuesdays and Thursdays
Also feel this will be the same listening schdule for 2021 for a stack of both custom terminus squared and custom 2 ultimas

1 Like

Looks like you are doing just great with Ultimas. Your stack is Executive + Sanguine + Commander?

3 Likes

Yeap thats my current stack, going run the ling terminus squared subs now, want rest days to beresting from all subs plus what to see if there any benefits from longer rest sessions

Will be doing 3 loop of each ultima too

1 Like

I noticed that my dreams are a bit realistic in the sense that i dint just jump from one place to another, i usually walk or take some form of transportation to get to my destination lol just reading over that sounds funny

Today is the start of my official switch to new listening, taking today off, back on tmr will report later if any shows up

Today marks the completion of my rest days
During the week got the last bit of work don for my company so am going to released my project very soon, have to do some last touches but once it release will change my ultimas and see what happens.

1 Like

Trying something new for this week will be running mind eyes q build with terminus squated build, notice that after running terminus squared build make me tied and not want to run my utimas, will give the ultimas a rest just this week
And report back

1 Like

Got some headache here and then felt like my visual skill had a little jump, images are a bit clearer and have better color to them

1 Like

I’ll be running 2 loops of both q and t2 strength today, just about to finish the second lop
Op of t2 now then a break and I’ll run q for the day

Will be running 3 loops of both levels today then am done with t2, will only be running q want that stability with results

Today and tmr are my rest days noticed a jump in my imagination sometimes i get lost in them, also had a bit of reconciliation from running my main subs overnight for 3 loops each was angry the next day

1 Like

Today i was given money from my family which i would say is the eog st3 working, cause it was for something else to be done but then sent more so i can get

1 Like

Had a vivid dream last night where i was talking to my best friend about the launch of my game and he was like just launch it everthing is going to be fine, its going to sell
Guess its time to pull that trigger

1 Like

Enjoying my rest day. Had a multiple dream the earlier are ver cloudy and i cant remember them, its only the one before i wake i usual remeber the most. Got a little headache today but it only lasted 5 minutes, the day been chill

Will be running my entire stack from now on as one day on and one day. Today my first day back on so ill tske tmr off, still not sure if to tak the same two days off as when running it for 5 day @SaintSovereign

So today my last rest day and to me running the schdule stated before feel like its not as much exposure, it does give me more time tho so not sure for the this week lets see