Subliminal club review part 2-4 (April – July 2020)

SUBS USED=

Quantum limitless = 4 months (was using all stages at the same time)

Ultimate artist = 4 months

EOG = 4 months (use each stage for 30 days)

Inner circle = 4 months

Mind’s eye= 2 months use (was using all stages at the same time)

Supercharger used= dreams (4 months)

Benefits noticed=

Reading speed increase

Relearned how to touch type much faster and also advance further into it

My creativity went up like crazy (was getting new idea almost every single day)

I started to see my project way better, saw the advantages and disadvantages to how everything was set then I was able to resolve and strengthen everything to work together

Got people helping me out in different way all of which I didn’t know (during the pandemic only some people were allowed to get gas and make groceries at certain time, people literally offer to get these things for me)

Was able to learn a programming language better

Got better at visualizing my project which made it easier to change thing on the fly

Had money coming in for all direction

Also realized that a got a lot of different option to make money come my way but was too busy with my project

Problem solving skills got way better (basically was able to come up with creative way to move the project forward)

Was able to plan out the rest of the year and next year

Working for long hour became easier but at the same time I kept finishing work at a reasonable time

Finally got most of the work done on my project

Got pass a lot of blockage on my project (there were thing I was putting off that I didn’t know how to work on them)

7 Likes

Congrats on the great results.

Can you say more specifically about EOG? Did you run it solo…did it help find new career/wealth vehicle life path etc.?

1 Like

oh yeah i ran it with everything else but i only ran like 2 sub per day, i also ran each stage for a month then moved on to the other. I got job for people i knew and also i got more opportunities (like someone show up to my house asking about my mango tree, then paid me to pick the fruit, also some online stock trading stuff which i didnt take up seriously)

1 Like

What did your stack look like when you were using all stages at the same time of certain programs? How long until you saw results with that particular stack?

I’m quite interested in QL but I want to finish Khan first.

1 Like

was only using all stage of QL at the same time, would that a run one loop of each stage for 5 days a week along with eog.
i feel the effects about 2 weeks in, felt a little time dilation while i was working, but got use to this after some cant say much on it
Ql is great will have you learning stuff real fast and thinking in a different way from before

3 Likes

Way to go, @NinjaFox :+1:

1 Like

Interesting, makes me want to run Khan like that considering I’m thinking about dropping loops.

I really think I’ve been going overboard on loops and pushing too quickly too fast. I can feel results but I feel like I should have done what I said and took a rest before pushing more loops. I can feel how tired I am, Jesus.

I’m about to ask a bunch of questions, just because I’m curious for answers aha.

Would you ever recommend running stages like that again after what you’ve achieved? Maybe it’s something I’d do after a week break.

What was your favourite program to run?

I’m assuming ‘had money coming in for all directions’ was probably from EoG - Can you elaborate?

1 Like

no i wont i would recommend run each stage one after the other then you can figure what you need better, i was rushing a bit to be honest

it would bet a hard tie between QL and Khan then Eog and last emporer fitness(also ran this the stage way), i really like multistage sub cause it help you adjust

got job offers, had friend and family give me money even with the whole pandemic, so got an old friend tell me about this stock trading site where you can use reference people to earn a passive income but people you reference must sign up(lol not a pyramid scheme)

1 Like

Requesting this thread close
@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

I just like saying it.

As you wish.

1 Like