Subliminal Auras

Well, first of all there is no black magic in the subliminals sold here and you are already producing an aura right now. So don’t worry, there’s nothing to fear.

Well, this ultimately comes down to your religious beliefs. I don’t really understand what you mean by “rajasic” and “tamasic”. I personally don’t believe having lust for a woman is bad or undesirable in anyway. If it becomes an obsession, a harmful attachment and something that deprives you of your happiness - then yes it is harmful.

However, you may have different beliefs. If that is the case; if you would like to avoid any scripting related to sex and potentially experience the effects of an aura yourself, consider using the free :heartbeat: Love Bomb for Humanity available on the store. Once you have experienced it yourself, you can make the decision to move forward with a title like :fire: Libertine.

1 Like

For real? Isn’t that a reason of why I used to feel drained and very sleepy and lazy, but at the same time was very beloved by my exgf, when I ran this title?

1 Like

as well as any white magic and any other possible forms of magic.

1 Like

The draining part was likely recon from the emotional healing and the beloved part is from the aura, yup. It’s why I will plan on running it again in the future. Emotional healing + loving aura is great, it saves me a subliminal spot. :+1:

1 Like

It makes sense, indeed. On the other side, in official recommendations it was said auras are sustained by physical energy. So, it could be a combination of recon and sustaining of aura projection.

True. That was good days, when the girl loved me so much and was so childish with me in a good way as if it was the last days I live on this earth.

1 Like

I’ve had the exact same experience. I found it to be really versatile. It’s good for romance, seduction, work, family, strangers, etc. It also slowly heals you with love which is gentle and sweet. The self-love was also quite soothing. And it has the ability to spread to other people if they desire it.

Everyone is missing out if they don’t try it since it’s for free :+1:

1 Like

I downloaded it and I have to run it multiple times a day but it definitely works super well!

Love bomb only gets stronger in effect every time you use it but does wear off in a few hours when you first use it,atleast for me?

Love bomb for humanity the free one I mean.

Please only run 1 loop every other day. 2 loops if it is the only title you are running.

Read the listening instructions here:

2 Likes

Why keep guessing at what it is or is not, recycling ideas and conceptions?

Just take the knowledge from someone in the know as a reference for understanding a subject you clearly have a desire for.

This is a good source

There is no such thing as a death particle in the universe, so if all things have a substance of life both magnetic, electric, and electromagnetic… How is this field of energy perceived? That is the Human Aura.

Auras need a source of energy to be created so depending on your energy levels it will increase or decrease. This has often been reported on the forum. But if we have an understanding of what something is we can start to reason about it.

don’t worry lol there’s nothing sinister in these subs

1 Like

Auras are real and can even be photographed. However as far as science is concerned, the jury is out on what those photographed auras actually mean.

Here at SC we use the term “aura” to metaphorically map to a set of experiences regarding how others receive our presence and behavior.

1 Like

I’m just wondering how a subliminal message alone to the subconscious can affect the aura or generate a particular one, unless it is the mind itself that does this?

Your body has 7 lamps which create together create the Aura which is a Light, the secret is your mind because it unconsciously determines how open and closed the lamps are, how brightly they shine, what intentions are carried through them. Furthermore, and to answer your question the Mind can hold intent and make it manifest so anything held subconsciously will naturally become externalized.

You can even change your aura right now holding intent.

If you have a love for someone and that love is exchanged it will emanate thorough your Aura until the outside darkness has usurped it all again lol!

2 Likes

Here’s a past response from @Fire on this.

2 Likes

Yes, and since the science of Light and the Aura governs over the mental, emotional, and physical all these planes become affected by it–your thinking and emotions change, your body language, attitude, how your carry yourself, etc

@Fire explained it well.

It can perhaps be better understood if we see the Aura as a space that your body is imbibed in, this space is of a certain nature, density and the such… Therefore it affects how lose you feel, even how you feel within your body as it affects the chemicals, hormones, brain waves, oxygen in your blood through your heart rate and breathing patterns. Essentially, your state of consciousness is affected by it, and all the systems of your entire being that compose this state of consciousness are cooperating with each other to achieve that.

This is almost a full explanation now so I hope it helps you.

If you jump in a pool of water, the water will contain your body, right? All living things on the planet are living in a Space of Aether, your Aura is composed of this and it creates your own little creation, bubble of reality, which is reflected in the vibration you emanate and the way you carry yourself, speech, voice it’s all vibration.

Surrounding the Earth is an Aura this is called the van allen radiation belt by the mainstream science, and with it is, is an electromagnetic field that creates gravity upon the planet, your body also creates a similar field with it’s own gravity—this is your Magnetism, and the Law of Attracting, drawing to your the creations you yourself hold intentionally within, firstly your mind, and when it reaches the subconscious, your Heart where it starts to create emotions that continuously draws whatever is held within the Heart to you.

These are the Laws of Life.

You are welcome. :blush::pray::fire:

Typical phrase of the black sorcerer… lol

2 Likes