Subliminal against post-covid effects?

A friend of mine has caught Covid-19 last October. It was a mild one so he stayed at his home. But now we are mid-December and he has still a lot of symptoms like

-Big fatigue

• Brain fog (difficulty to think, weak concentration)
  • lack of sleep (2 hours only per night)
  • once in while some bouts of depression

Do you think DR 1 could help @SaintSovereign ? what other subliminals ? It is becoming very difficult for him as he can’t work well.

2 Likes

Maybe DR+Elixir, Maybe also Emperor fitness St1, I think there is healing in there :thinking: I need to wait for the official anwser.

Also, your friend should be followed by a professional and licensed doctor, subliminal can help heal and prevent sickness or promote well-being, but like every other aspects, the work needs to be done in real life.

2 Likes

Yes of course, he is followed by a doctor who is studying the after post-covid effects on many patients. It is just to help him get stronger mentally everyday

2 Likes

What he said.

Unfortunately, when it comes to medical issues, we really can’t recommend anything other than visiting a licensed doctor or medical professional. I can say that Dragon Reborn wouldn’t help in this situation.

1 Like

I think he can run both Aegis Initiative: Covid 19 (which is free) and Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct (which might help him cope more mentally with some physical benefits)

1 Like

I think Aegis Covid is more for preventing the virus ? I would be curious to know if somebody used it

2 Likes

Well, it couldn’t hurt to be safe. I use it often especially when traveling on flights

2 Likes

Covid attacks the defence system, T-cells, etc. so the problems it leaves can be anywhere.

I don’t play doctor on TV and am no longer updated on the research, still - what’s the diagnosis? what are the causes? where are the specific challenges for him right now?

If it’s issues in the lungs / oxygenation, EF could help.

If its in the nervous system, QL may have useful scripting.

My gut says “ask him to play As Above Ultima.”
That would work on the energy system, and hence indirectly help the body heal.

Next, the safest and oldest use of affirmations would be to build the Will to Live, to Fight, to Succeed. What the old Mind Power / Positive Thinking books say about miraculous recoveries. Spartan & Sanguine could be good choices for start.

3 Likes

Fatigue is his main problem, not enough sleep

My mom had covid, with the same after effects. She couldn’t sleep at all too. But it goes away over time. In her case it was in 2 weeks. So just waiting it out and maybe some Ultima along the way?

2 Likes

For my friend he had it end of october but still these effects mid-december. I hope it will be finished soon, a real handicap !

What meds did he use to recover?

It was milde so just stay at home alone and paracetamol to lower fever

1 Like

That sounds a lot more serious. I wish him speedy recovery.

1 Like