SubClub saved my life (Spartan, Emperor Fitness and Seductress)

Your transformation is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s obvious that you’re a very strong person with even greater success ahead of you. I look forward to reading your journals.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting to be offered a shirt

7 Likes

WOW!!! Amazing journey, and well done!! extra WOW for how that T-shirt looks on you. :muscle:

1 Like

Day… I’ve lost track of the days. Much has occurred, much has changed. Times have darkened on Gaia and Earth’s residents look to the heavens for solace and peace…

And yet, they’re still patiently waiting to offer me my shirt.

2 Likes

First of all congratulations on your amazing journey and progress. Nothing in life is coincidence you
deserved a better life after I suppose many years of hell. When you get a chance run dragon reborn for one year alone. Not other subs. You will heal emotionally and also attract high value and health emotionally guys that care about you. Hope you are having a great day! :muscle:t2::pray:t2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah it’s not a good thing btw

Ok you definitely look like a hot girl, what kind of sorcery is this? :rofl:
It’s nice to see what kind of results women get. We should have more women on the forum running subs

1 Like

Agreed! Unfortunately, DarkEmpress hasn’t been on this forum since Feb '21.

Damn!
She really changed like crrrazy
I have not seen this pic

Congratulations on your amazing transformation! It’s great to hear that SubClub’s empfit program has helped you become healthier and more confident. Your dedication and hard work are truly inspiring to everyone.

It’s also exciting to hear that you’re looking to create a custom subliminal to help with your singing and artist pursuits. With so many modules to choose from, it can be overwhelming; as for me i want them all :laughing:. But it sounds like you have a good idea of what you want to include.

I want to model a sub club shirt too!! :joy:

My boobs changed with seductress as well.

You look ahmazing!!!

1 Like

you a sage bruh, walk nakedly

2 Likes