SubClub Beyond Article Discussion] Fire: Why he cu---? Emperor Concept Art

Take a look here: Fire: Why he c—-? (Emperor Concept Art) – Subliminal Club Beyond

A day in the life launching a long awaited title at SubClub. Upon sending one of the three concepts to @Fire

15 Likes

Lol this is peak business level communication

5 Likes

Looks like the thor actor

looks like Bully Butcher from The Boys tv
show

looked like James Franco to me.

2 Likes

Nah closer to the extraction look

why he cummin?

1 Like

Emperors can also have bald heads @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Clearly that chat played a pivotal role in deciding the Concept Art as it represents the spirit of the Emperor in most glorious, most expressive way. I mean look at that expression, it signifies the force of nature a man can be when heavens and the earth unite, when fire and water meet. When the spirit displays its majestic qualities. Having said this,

The only question that remains is,

Why he cummin tho?
Did he just run a loop of new BDLM?

1 Like

Why he c---- ? :rofl:

5 Likes

That " Early Jessica Dark Concept Art" , her face kind of looks like the face of one of those Bratz dolls.

1 Like

:rofl:

‘No, friends. He is…Becumming.’

9 Likes

I’m lost on what that means, any clues?

1 Like

Some people are so fantastic they can’t handle themselves. He is too close to his magnificent self.

Probably.

1 Like

Read the linked article, lol.

1 Like

Hey man, since you are active in the forum, can you check whats delaying my custom? The3-5 days are over…

Any help will be apreciated

Weekends don’t count, technically. Sometimes, Q Engineer will jump on, but we need rest too, everyone.

2 Likes

I know you guys need a very well deserved rest, so if my message came out as pushy Im sorry about that.

The reason Im asking is because its been more than 5 business days, Im not asking for my custom to be build on a saturday, only for any info in case something went wrong.

3 Likes

I’ll check tonight, as our internal status system is saying that everything is caught up. Can you PM the order number?

2 Likes

Done and thank you!!!

1 Like