Sub for Mixed Martial Arts

Hi,

What would be the best sub for MMA training thats mainly based on Boxing and MuayThai/Kickboxing, but does include other arts like BJJ, Karate etc

@Fire, @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Maybe along with Limitless for the other styles, or even Limitless to help you learn it quicker instead of the first two programs however with that said, it makes sense to pick up the first two programs even though it wouldn’t cover all the styles necessary (I’m not sure in that regard as I’ve never used it though).

Spartan-hands down if your doing multiple martial arts.

Well there is too much out there, including Spartan and EF. Thats why I asked the best option among so many

@shazan
Have you used any Subclub title previously?

I’ve been looping muaythai mastery for 10 days now, 2-3 loops a day and I can’t tell if the sub is working or if it’s just my mind playing tricks on me but there has been a change.
I have regained the motivation of my 22 years old (actually 34) to the point where I got all the fights from Ramon dekkers, I ordered a punching bag and the basic equipment. I recreated an Instagram account not to post silly selfies but to follow all the muaythai pages that might interest me. And my movements have clearly improved from the details that make the difference.

3 Likes

I come back to this topic it’s a pity that there is not more feedback on it.
Since April I hadn’t listened to muaythai sub again.
But strangely I stayed close to the sport especially visually looking for techniques and improvements.
I had a craftsman fix my bag last Thursday and I did 2-3 loops not abuse.
And damn I don’t sleep anymore I live muaythai H24, I’m never satisfied and I see a clear improvement in gestures and power.
My wife will end up untying it when I’m out.
Yesterday I bought some namman for the recovery (it’s great for the shins that got red with the training) and some food supplements (zinc/maca, etc…).
My stack :arrow_right:Khan/wanted/libertine/muaythaï

2 Likes