Sub for exams. Which title had helped with important exams? Only real testers, please!

Hello everyone. For those whom tested cognitive enhancement titles lately, what are the titles that effectively help with exams situations with good results? I had one exam in 60 days. Large volume of information to be tested.

Quantum Limitless? Limitless? Beyond Limitless? Something else.

Please, only those whom really tested and got good results…

Everyone can guess, I am not looking for that. Time is precious.

Thanks for your help and understanding!

1 Like

I need help too, I have professional exams to write by next 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless, Mind‘s Eye, Chosen: Way of Nature

3 Likes

Great but what makes u add ME and CWON ? I understand the purpose of ME having a photographic memory and manifestation. Is CWON for manifestation?

I am preparing for my 1st sem. Thoigh i started late i am motivated and kinda consistent with my studies now. Using Emperor Black and ROM (using full loop, using 5 mins loop were not providing efficiency as expected but full loops are working as expected, )limit to two subs for now

EB= driving force

ROM: It helps you to direct EB, manifestation and cognitive enhancement

1 Like

60 days. Quantum Limitless ST4 only?

Limitless. Beyond Limitless. Mind’s Eye. RoM. Quantum Limitless isn’t good for a 60 day deadline. Paragon Sleep to optimize sleep (which will help with cognition).

9 Likes

Thanks for your help, Invictus.

EB = it was expected to use for 1 or 2 month. It didn’t lift me to a monk life style. Unclear response in my case.

ROM= I have som dreams about my past, ex-wife stuff and situation from with I am emotional separate at conscious level ( I tried my best for the sake of children but it was unlivable).

I wish these will be kind of magic but not. I don’t have time for emotional healing. Now, professional exams. That’s the pressure!

1 Like

Thanks Saint, that is why I asked for Limitless ZPV2 or Beyond Limitless ZPV2. Pattern recognition is a big part of these exams.
Thanks!

1 Like

I wish you luck! Study is important as well as time management while taking the exam and dealing with anxiety.
I can only help wishing the best and perhaps helping with better information about subs.

2 Likes

I am using it myself. I am not in monk lifestyle. Instead i am finding it easier to cut off distractions. Dont use EB alone thats it, ROM and EB will make you unstoppable. Yk its 4:49 am in INDIA(u can check) ,i was busy and couldnt study fir whole day. But i am studying since 3:30 am. I felt a bit sleepy but for me ,my goals are bigger . So i am experimenting it as well for my exams. And tbh idk about end results ,it depends on many things afterall,but i what i believe now is to give ur best and EB is doing well in that area💪

I am not invictus tho :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

And i feel like, if any doubt comes to your mind and wanna take a safe route, use Beyond Limitless and any sub for manifestation like CWON,Mind’s eye or even ROM

3 Likes

Can LIMITLESS experimental or zpv2 be released any sooner ?

3 Likes

I understand that. I am more nocturnal in my time to study. However, it’s not always practical. All suggestions exceed the max recommendation for ZP titles, if I try to check them all.

I am sorry! I guess my mistake was because of the icon image.

Thanks for your recommendation. Good luck in your exams. I admire the rigor of Indian exams in general. You are preparing to be top notch in many fields. Great example for everyone!

2 Likes

Yes bro i get it, choose the title what ur heart says and go with it and yk “You gonna SLAY the exam” Believe in ur heart and study well :muscle:

Thank you , and same to you for your journey

2 Likes

Am just waiting for the beyond limitless Zp V2.

1 Like

Tomorrow, I’ll try to get one or both out.

6 Likes

@Salchichon, if I expedite the upgrade of Limitless and Beyond Limitless to ZPv2, it would be helpful if you’d journal your experience studying for an active test on them. If you want, include how you did on the exam.

I’d want to know whether it helped or not, good or bad results.

But, of course, no pressure and no obligation. This would just be a good opportunity to put ZPv2 to the test.

13 Likes

Thanks! That’s means using both of them? I can use exclusively and journaling on them. I can upload the picture of at least the volume in books I need to know without revealing entirely what is about.
Thanks again!
In that case. I was ready to use only the current versions of Limitless, Mind Eye and ROM. For 60 days, and see the results.

It is quite a lot without considering the material in PDF.

2 Likes

That’s up to you. They both have their benefits and can be stacked. Beyond Limitless is less intense than Limitless, has much less healing but theoretically doesn’t hit as “deep.” Meaning, it’s potential over time is slower than Limitless, but should be a smoother ride.

4 Likes

All the best!

That looks like a lot of material to plough through in 60 days.