Sub Efficiency After Having Closure on a Dark Time of Your Life

I’m not goin to go into huge details about what happened but I will try to be as short but concise as possible.

So last week I had finally got some closure over my ex from last year on the way that we broke up, almost as if I never had the full story, she literally just broke up with me out of nowhere after a lil over a year of dating with no real reason. I understand that does happen and people do just fall out of love but something just felt off. Since starting my sub journey I have been moving on, but last week I did get some news that confirmed some of my thoughts and that was enough for me to finally and fully start to let go.

After experiencing that and processing the emotions that came with it the phrase “No limitations” kept being repeated in my mind over and over again. Till finally I took a washout and I just started using my Emperor Custom and Stark. I will say that the first time about 6 weeks ago I tried Emperor ZP and Stark I had a really hard time to the point I dropped but now it’s literally the best stack I have ever ran so far. Starks objectives are hitting much more effectively and smoothly than they were 6 weeks ago.

I am curious if other had a similar experience like mine to where they got over something in their lives and subs began to become more effective, or if this was just coincidence? Plus if the former is the case I feel users could benefit knowing this kind of information.

5 Likes

Hey man, thanks for sharing. My story did not involve a love story, but I was finding myself in the middle of a Dark Night of The soul back in 2020. I started Khan Total Brakedown, and it was really rough in the beginning, feeling lost, sad, confused, angry, the whole package. But in the end Khan made me so much more emotionally strong that I could move on from little hole I had dug for myself.

For something new to grow the old has to burn and crumble, but nothing is ever lost, the flame of the soul is still there, just the perceived and malleable personality changes. Just my two cents, or grain of salts as @Malkuth would have said :blush:

6 Likes

Okay I definitely see where you are coming from, me getting over this and letting go as allowed for the new to come in to help change me for the better. I’m not surprised you experienced that with TB I heard that one can put you in your place haha. I will say I do have FEBRUUS in my custom cause while I didn’t want a healing stack I did want some healing along my current journey so maybe that is a huge part of it as well

3 Likes

Even though a program like Emperor is not listed as a healing program like let’s say Regeneration, it is still fixing a lot things regarding you as a man and your masculinity, so in a way that is also a way of healing but a differnet approach :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah now that you have mentioned it Emperor has caused me to grow tremendously over the past few months and WANTED was a total game changer in terms of healing. To me it’s just insane on how finally letting go and moving forward with just one part of my life and immediately I can handle Stark and an Emperor custom haha

2 Likes

It was a Dark Night of the Soul period that led me to finding SubClub in the first place. Just know that it’s always darkest before dawn, and you will come out of this period of contraction much better off than before.

Life is cyclical, and what goes down must come up :wink:

5 Likes

Just today I had a peculiar thought when I passed a man walking with a blind stick, just how it would be like to be blind? When I was younger I used to be so scared of not seeing, but lately I feel less and less attached to my visals and my other senses are gaining more imortance in the way I move in the world. Ofc I wouldn’t want to be blind, but it was interesting how I saw other possibilities and not only being afraid. I close my eyes quite often when walking nowadays for maybe 10 seconds at a time just to learn how to trust others senses.

5 Likes

It’s funny that both of you have mentioned Dark Night of the Soul cause I have felt that I am in one since her and I broke up last summer haha. I won’t say I’m out of it but since last week I do feel I am near the end since I do feel much calmer and more in the moment

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying, while I haven’t had an experience like that I have been more aware of my surroundings and since being more grounded and in the moment I am realizing just how powerful my senses truly are

2 Likes

Yep, and then you have the third eye and intuition, synchronicities and all that good stuff. For me I have been noticing that I’m less attached to small details in my vision, more like a camera before it gains focus, a more peripheral vision. I believe that is helping me to be less stressed, because before I always felt the need to be super aware of minute details around me.

1 Like

That’s very interesting! Also speaking of synchronicities, and Dark Night of the Soul I just saw a double rainbow which is a sign that good times, luck, new beginnings, and transformation is on the way haha

Edit:Another note is that this is post 11/11 haha guess good things are on the way

5 Likes

There’s a technique that I don’t remember what it’s called. It’s like 4 points of attention and night hunter’s used it to see in dark. If you’ve done photoreading they teach it as you take imagine an orange on top of the back of your head. Or they say like imagine a spot above the back of your head like a wizard’s pointy hat. Focus on that point then you open your peripheral vision. So you’re also focusing on both of your peripherals, then from what I remember he say pick on more point of attention. So that can relax you and another shaman type guy said he teaches that to people so they can do night walking, just walking when it’s really dark outside. Here’s an article that’s closest to what I’m pointing to.

https://spdrdng.com/posts/speed-reading-technique-10-take-awareness-concentration-point

6 Likes

Ah, that’s cool man. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Im goin to give this a read as well

1 Like