State of SubClub and 2019 Roadmap

Shogun Bro its someones choice whether they decide to buy the subliminal products or not. I like to think we are all grown adults who are capable of making responsible decisions.

3 Likes

Agreed, You still have the ability to be responsible. If not don’t buy the sub. That’s all.

1 Like

…and it is quite effective, isn’t it? :wink:

1 Like

Cant wait for quantum limitless I am going to be the first to buy this bad boy

If (when) we make a gambling sub, there will be scripting to help with money management and fight addiction / states that will get you to make bad decisions. C’mon, ya’ll. You know we wouldn’t just unleash something like that without adding some kind of protection for our users.

13 Likes

And dont release Emperor because there are many people who lost money trying to start a business, dont release Mogul because many people lost money investing, dont release primal seduction because if you go out with beautiful women you will spend money and there are many cases from famous people who were going broke because overspending on women, dont release muay thai x because someone might learn muay thai and start bullying people

8 Likes

Alright everyone, let’s not turn it into a fight. I understand where @Shogun is coming from, but rest assured, we always try to strike a balance between creating a new innovative title and providing support to prevent abuse.

In the case of a gambling sub, it would be in everyone’s best interests for us to include some financial / money management scripting, and to prevent people from getting addicted. When we make that sub, it’ll be for people who want to earn more money from mastering these games. Part of a successful poker strategy, for example, is strategic betting and learning when to cut losses.

11 Likes

@Shogun

I sympathize with and understand your concern. I can assure you that @SaintSovereign and @Fire are very aware of possible addictive features of a number of things, as well as the importance of installing protections. I know because I have presented hypothetical concerns about various ideas/products (including remote viewing), and they have responded with insight, understanding, and foresight.

I remember when I completed my first remote viewing session. I opened the envelope to see what the target was, and I realized I got it right. I felt a huge rush. With a rush like that, there might very well be addictive potential, just as with gambling. For example, some people think slot machines are designed to be addictive using principles such as “false near miss” and “random reinforcement” and “making you feel good even though you just lost money”. If you have studied behavioral economics, you might know concepts such as “chasing your losses” or “throwing good money after bad”, which can happen in trading/investing, as well as gambling.

I first realized the genius of Saint and Fire when I was running Sex and Seduction (S&S). I noticed an unexpected benefit of S&S: men I just met were treating me like I was their best friend! Once I was eating at a counter of a restaurant and the man next to me just kept talking. We had a good conversation, and then he paid for my meal! A few days later, a man was sitting next to me at a different restaurant at the counter, and he was telling me about his whiskey collection. He basically ignored his wife and kid, and kept talking about how he found this or that bottle of whiskey for his collection. Now why would this be important? Were these men gay? No, they were not hitting on me. They were just very respectful and friendly. But why would a program on S&S have this effect? Because if the men think you are cool, you are basically free and clear to interact with the women without interference! You are part of the group. You are accepted. It was this experience that made me realize that Saint and Fire were very sophicated in their thinking about making a product because they were thinking beyond just sex and attraction regarding women, they were thinking about social variables as well that would have a direct or indirect impact on achieving the goals of the program.

So yes, I understand your concern about addiction and gambling. I’m also confident that when Saint posted his assurance that there would be protective factors in such a subliminal, yes I believe he and Fire have already considered that and would implement them in such a product. Remember that they have a vested interest in protecting their customers from a number of perspectives.

7 Likes

I didnt mean to be aggressive. I understand it is difficult to express the tone of my post. My point was everything in this world has two sides. Everything depends on your actions

5 Likes

Yes, I understand. And you made a very good point. I’m just letting everyone know that we’ve heard both sides of the discussion, and while both points are valid, I believe we can come to a middle ground that makes everyone satisfied.

6 Likes

[Mod Edit: Let’s not call names. I feel like the situation is already resolved.]

I am all for developing any and as many creativity/artist subs as possible.

I always try to figure out why people can be so intent on controlling or limiting.

I like Ultimate Artist and would at some point welcome an extended four stage version, which might also have optional modules for general creativity, or writing or visual arts or filmmaking or music or improv comedy or PUA creativity or whatever, etc, etc, etc.

If you are creative you have the flexibility to make the life you’d like for yourself. Ultimately, we are the gods creating our worlds.

6 Likes

@RVconsultant
Thanks for your input on so many things. Of course, I can appreciate the numerous side benefits of the subs here like what you said.

I think in general I may have been misunderstood that I’m concerned that people buy a gambling sub then they get addicted to gambling. No, it’s the other way around; only people who are already interested/addicted to gambling will buy the sub. For example, I’m not interested in gambling therefore I won’t buy a gambling sub. If I am, I would.

Also to address what @rising said about not releasing Emperor/Mogul/Primal Seduction, etc. Broadly speaking, there are two main categories of subs here: Improve Dating and Gaining Wealth. Improve Dating subs help a man give women a positive experience by being in a relationship with him. That positive experience could be because the man is charming, cool or manly. I see the Gaining wealth subs as helping you build a business to provide value in the marketplace in the form of products or services and in exchange, get paid handsomely. This requires actual work like surveying the market, securing suppliers, marketing strategy, actually doing the sales. But what do gamblers want? They generally want to get rich by not providing any value in the marketplace. So yeah, I frown upon that.

And I know @TheBoxingScientist, it’s really up to the person using subs to be responsible and not abuse the advantages of subs. We all hope that an Emperor-listener will not cheat the public with bogus products. Or use one of the dating subs to abuse women. Or learn Muay Thai to bully people who don’t know how to defend themselves.

Well from a business perspective, a gambling sub could be one of the more popular titles here in Subliminal Club.

aaaanyway… I value everyone’s opinion and I’m calm about it. Sorry if I lit any dynamites here.

5 Likes

I wanted to know if all multistages follow the same pattern as khan, stage 4 has stage 2 + stage 3 + extra stuff

1 Like

EoG is the same. Alchemist ST4 has a blend of all previous stages, and if I read the description correctly, it would seem as if ST2 & 3 are reversed, so action first followed by programming.

As for all the new ones, no idea. Emperor Fitness would likely be the same, Quantum is a mystery, since it’s mostly a cerebral sub.

6 Likes

So is Beyond Quantum Limitless going to be like Beyond Limitless and a super charger?

2 Likes

I’d really like to see Regeneration V2. I think a multi stage healing sub would be towards the top of my list as well as a multi stage take on Ultimate Artist.

Right now I am running only UA after three months of Regeneration.

6 Likes

@dorfmeister - I agree with both. Even I would love to have a multistage healing sub and a multi stage ultimate artist one.

6 Likes

Ultimate Artist could definitely be a multistage sub.

Is Mogul, AM, and Ascension going to updated to recent tech in the next few months? I know Emperor is v3 so it would only make sense if AM got a v3 too same with mogul and ascension.

4 Likes