Starting Kid PJ Brand with a Cause

Hey everybody,

I’m starting a business with my wife in the next few weeks. I’ve been on this sub for a while, several years and it 100% is legitimate amazing stuff.

My question is what should I listen to so that we create an extremely successful business? I was thinking Emperor and RICH but now I’m not really sure, I see the Black stuff so I figured I will ask the experts and my peers here.

1 Like

Emperor is very good for business. It’s also among the titles that are uodated. And so are Genesis: Mogul and Nouveau RICH. They are both also updated.

Please read their sales pages and select one among them that most suits your requirements.

For now it would be better to not use the Black products. They have dense scripting and are more suited to be run after you have some experience running the other subliminal here.

Welcome to SubClub. And here’s wishing both of you success.

3 Likes

I’ve run the subs for a few years now.

I saw Genesis and Rich that’s why I wasn’t sure

1 Like

Genesis and RICH haven’t been updated to the latest tech build.

Here are links to the subliminals I mentioned:

NEW Emperor will be in your download section if you have purchased it before. Genesis and RICH will eventually get updated but it might take some time. The updates are free when they happen if you have already purchased them previously.

1 Like

@jshep23 Can you move this to the questions & comments section pretty please?

Yes, how can I do that

1 Like

Got it

1 Like

Yes I got New Emperor. I’ve been running it just wasn’t sure if it was best for this

1 Like

Thank you so much. It’s a pet peeve of mine. I’m sorry

No problem :smiley:

1 Like

Even though it’s not updated, the part with building it with your wife made me think of HoM.
Depending on the niche of your business it might be worth a shot.

1 Like

Baby PJs

Any other recommendations?

I added HoM.
We could name every wealth sub, but you can find them in the store.
The ones Lion listed have the newest tech and thereby and advantage. But that doesn’t mean that the others aren’t good.

You could also look at EoG. The title is about to get upgraded. We don’t know yet, when it will drop. Summer? Fall? Easter? We don’t have a clue.
But EoG is another great sub. Especially once it’s updated.

A stark black reality is a financial title as well, although I don’t know if you’re after fame.

Basically, take all this advice, read the sales pages (all of it. If you’re going to use It to improve your life, just read it completely). And decide what feels most fitting.
And don’t forget: Subs here aren’tsuper pricey. If you buy one that doesn’t vibe with you, just try another one.

Also, when others don’t propose more subs, than that’s not because they don’t wanna help. Rather because they think everything important is already said.

1 Like

What subs have you run so far and how long?

I suggest running one of the wealth titles that has been equipped with the New Wealth Experience along with other wealth titles.

Genesis Mogul is what I’d run, then transition to Emperor after a while. It has the NWE and everything you’d need for success.

RICH to get more sales, and it’s now filtered through the NWE funnel.

Third title:

• Sanguine, to keep you in well spirits in your venture.

• A creativity enhancing title for designs, maybe Stark or something lighter like UA for graphical and fashionable designs or RM:UWX for written prints.

• NRICH, surely there’s a way to innovate and disrupt that Niche.

• True Sell could have a use in here aswell.

• A Stark Black Reality, which if you could run, would cover everything one way or another.

• WB to attract mommies and mother-to-be to your store :upside_down_face:

Don’t know what kind of business model you’re planning and your vision, so consider what’s helpful.

P.S: Consider making a custom sub or two tailored to your own personal goals

2 Likes

Knowing nothing about your personality, past experiences, internal blocks, internal resources, attainments/achievements…

I would recommend Genesis: Mogul.

It is 100% aligned with the task you are about to begin. It’s pretty much spot on.

If you’re feeling generally good in life and this business is your main creative focus, I would say play Genesis: Mogul and RICH, and nothing else. Start with 3 to 5 minutes each.

Once the business is up and running, and is relatively stable, then I would look to titles such as Emperor: House of Medici, Nouveau RICH, or Ecstasy of Gold.

House of Medici is appropriate because this is a family business, and that is part of where Medici truly shines. Integrating wealth-building, planning, negotiation, and deals with family legacy and relationship-building.

Nouveau RICH is appropriate for anyone starting a business today because the trends and realities of the marketplace are shifting and undergoing transformations and revolutions. Nouveau RICH is about harnessing and taking full advantage of that. I might have recommended that first, instead of Genesis: Mogul, but I get the sense that you and your wife are starting from a focus on stable, solid business development and are not yet oriented to market disruption and revolutionary angles.

Ecstasy of Gold is about optimizing wealth and embodying prosperity to your highest potential. This program is currently in the process of being upgraded and further refined. So, you can build your business in the meantime and once Ecstasy of Gold is available and fully described, you can assess when the right time is for you to run it.

Emperor is as much about personal transformation and development as it is about building a business. If you really want it or need it right now, then it’s a great program to run. But I think it’s more about individual power than it is about interpersonal cooperation. So Emperor: House of Medici could possibly fit better.

2 Likes

Your personal intuition often trumps all of our recommendations.

You mention above that:

If you’ve had or are having good results with Emperor and RICH, then continuing those may work excellently for you.

I know someone who is running RICH and nothing else, and they are going through an energized phase of excellent business-building and acting on their creative ideas. They are, in other words, showing the results and benefits that we would typically ascribe to Genesis: Mogul. But they are not playing Genesis: Mogul; they are only playing RICH.

Think about that.

4 Likes

Thank you. This was really good insight

You’re hired

Thank you so much!

This was so unbelievably helpful.

Thank you so much

We donate a percentage of every sale to help kids saved from child trafficking.

So the more successful we are, the more we can also and that’s what I’m really in it for. The cause to me outweighs what we will make. We can and will make a lot but that also means I can help a lot too

3 Likes