StarkQ + Seductress = PottsQ ;)

@Fire and/or @SaintSovereign:
I would like the opposite sex to say that my voice is extremely soothing and sexy too. Please help.

4 Likes

It’s in the Q store. :wink:

7 Likes

Have you noticed a difference in how your boyfriend responds to you since you have started the stack?

1 Like

It seems to be making him more assertive towards me. Like before he would kinda just let me do my own thing, but now if I am doing something he finds annoying he will call it out.

He also seems very possessive of me now, and will openly touch me in public as if to signal to others that I’m “his”.

I am not sure what behavioral change of mine is triggering this response. But that’s the biggest thing so far.

Also, I dropped StarkQ-T and went back to StarkQ. T was way to intense for me and would just make me feel physically ill.

5 Likes

It’s called mate guarding, and we hear about this a lot from women who use our products. In a nut shell, whether consciously or subconsciously, he is noticing that your social status and inner sense of self value is rising, which triggers a fear that you’ll leave him for someone else (hence the touching in public to ward off potential suitors).

The assertiveness is a show of dominance and masculinity.

I suspect soon, you’ll start getting “hate” from other women when you’re alone and you take a look at their partners.

9 Likes

Is there a way to nix that bit or is it so ingrained people will respond that way no matter what? Seems annoying if it’s going to happen more often than before. Like lull the surrounding people into not noticing the unintended challenge.

1 Like

@JewlSubs if you have Netflix there is a Crossfit Games documentary on there called " Redeemed and Dominant "

2 Likes

Now I have reached a point where I have started to resent my bf. I don’t know why that is, but he just constantly gets on my nerves now.

Is this resistance, or because Seductress/Stark is working?

3 Likes

I’m having the same thing with my wife. I think that my own estimation of my value has increased enough that I’m starting to get the impression that I could do “better”. There’s also the possibility that you’re developing as a person while he isn’t.

5 Likes

Is your bf still using Khan? If yes, is he on Stages 1 or 2?
Those stages can make a man question who he is, and wants to become.
So, there will be days in which he is unsure, lazy, or easily irritable.

This may have nothing to do directly with you, but how both your energies are interacting.

PS: Do you both have a written journal, or communicate about how the subs are impacting you?

3 Likes

It also could be seductress and something about finding a dream man. It could be that she is getting more confident and seeing her worth that her taste is evolving and his value or drive isn’t enough for her subconscious.

1 Like

This really never happened before?

That would surprise me, personally. The seeds of these things tend to have already been noticeable in the past. I’d expect that changes you’re going through could ramp up or intensify the patterns. As in, make them harder to ignore. You know? But it’s likely you’d have been somewhat aware of them already.

Most significant changes or stressors, whether positive or negative, tend to bring more awareness to the fault lines in a relationship. Getting a new job. Losing a job. Having a birthday. Moving to a new region. Etc. These things influence you to adjust, evaluate, and re-evaluate how things are set up in your life. To weigh and consider what you want to keep, what you want to jettison, and what you want to modify.

He stopped using Khan. Said it was giving him headaches.

I definitely feel like I deserve better. That’s 100% part of this.

It happened a few times, but it was so minor in the past. Like, I got annoyed cause he was just gaming 24/7 and not doing anything else.

Maybe it is just pent up frustration. Cause he still games a lot and doesn’t do much else.

6 Likes

He should take a few days rest then try again. Which stage was he using?
Well it is understandable if you get frustrated at that because you are seeing your value in your own eyes and his value doesn’t stack up to it. So the finding the dream man is certainly in the works.
What is he going for in life? Maybe he should try another sub that might be a better fit. Start with something small like ascension or primal then move on up.
Also he could be over listening or he could also be ignoring the hints or suggestions of his subconscious from sub.

1 Like

I definitely don’t know the answer to this one.

It’s so easy to get idealistic about how other people should run their lives and their relationships. A lot ducking harder when you have to run your own. That’s my experience.

Anyway. The truth of how you feel is going to come out one way or another. If not through direct, open communication, then through your actions and behaviors.

The trick is to try to find a somewhat compassionate or at least non-hostile way to express your legitimate discontents.

You’re not wrong for feeling how you feel. But it’s also his choice, how much to try to change or adjust for you.

Realize that the irritation or anger you feel is actually a sign of your bond. It means that on some level you still care. You give a duck (auto-correct). :duck:

If you’re not confident yet to speak about in a centered way, developing that calm confidence is actually a decent first goal.

p.s. nothing wrong with breaking up either. sometimes though it’s a major pain in the ass.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to help my mother with Regeneration because she is severely programmed with negative unconscious paradigms that have to be released for her to open up. Now she immediately got headaches and got told by the unconscious all these things not to keep listening. This is the unconscious trying to stay on track with the negative unconscious programs to stay dis-empowered.

She simply wasn’t aware that the solution to all her problems was readily available for her and kept going on with her life. Reconciliation is a nasty thing. The deeper a place you come from the harsher the reconciliation will be.

6 Likes

@JewlSubs how are things for you now?

1 Like

@JewlSubs do you still use your stack? I’m wondering how Stark goes for women.

I don’t use my stack anymore as I found better options outside of subliminals.

Stark gave me pretty good results while I was listening tho.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. May I know what options you’re referring to, please?

2 Likes