StarkQ - J w/BB

Yes, i play masked and ultrasonic. :+1:

1 Like

Great, being running SM, just bought starkQ , will be running both together.

1 Like

@Badboi Fucking love your journal

3 Likes

Do you play he hypersonic audio when your kids are around? any effect on them.

You mean ultrasonic, i play mostly masked around them. If i play ultrasonic around them they can get tired like us. Im trying not to play it when im with them.
But sometimes it happens. Just play it very low sound if your with them and not all day and they will be fine.

How is it going for you?

1 Like

Its going great, StarkQ is brilliant.
Been busy with life, anyway.

I am smarter, creative, ideas comes to me easy.
Motivated, i do everything i want or dont want lol, insane willpower.
I feel a push to do the right things and make the right choices, this improve my life alot.
I am more masculine, horny.
More commanding or leader type.
Training almost every day.

In social situation i am sometimes nervous and its annoying, i cant think clear, fear of looking people in the eye, like it will hurt alot lol.
When there is some healing going on i feel like shit, but it will vanish soon.

I notice a push to improve and get better at social skills, so i guess its normal to feel like this.

So now since i added in PS Q, my anxiety is almost gone, magic?

PS is my medicine for now, it helps me keep my cool.
I feel i have more control and can handle social situation, i guess i am more grounded, solid, not so reactive or more confident, or all of them :slight_smile:

Now that i think of it maybe its fear of losing control, i did feel all over the place.
PS is helping me calm down under pressure.
And maybe its my upgraded self esteem. anyway its better.

Its like when i look someone in the eye i can just stay with them and enjoy it, no more running away.

StarkQ + PSQ, Makes me a man that is more grounded, solid, and know my timing when to speak, do whats right, always at the right time. Its funny how good i am at the timing when i speak with people now, everything falls into right places.

For me this is a good combo.

Next week, Iā€™m going to work on my eating plan, it needs some improvements hehe.
Corona virus is still fucking with my job, so i have to wait until they open my work.

Now back to eating chocolate and chips, its weekend right :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Things seems alot better now, i will drop PSQ and just run starkQ again. It was probably just a form of resistance.
I notice some wrote about anger in starkQ, i had some anger also but it fades away after some time. When i stacked PSQ and StarkQ i notice my smart creative thinking was reduced.

More later.

1 Like

Now running, StarkQ with AscensionQ.
Guess you could call it Confident-Genius stack.

I feel incredibly powerful inside atm.
Super high energy, the anger is being channeled into productive ways.

Ascension brings up alot of memories of when i was awsome, confident or did something great. It definitely helps thinking how good i am.

High IDGAF attitude, more dominant, assertive.

Not backing down from arguments, i actually think its fun being challenged.

Very relaxed in the moment, this helps me chill with the family.

Reason i bring in ascension was to gain more confident in myself, to feel safe. That i can handle situations.

StarkQ will give it but much slower in the start.

StarkQ helps motivate me and it gives me a stronger social side.

Just getting started with this stack and now im pumped.

3 Likes

I played some games with GMXQ and it seems to work okayish, nothing major improvements.

It does take alot of pratice to become the best, i dont have time for that.

I run StarkQ solo now instead.

• More masculine, high libido

• Better mood, much less anger

• High energy, motivated

• Charisma increased

• Alot better social

After playing some loops i take more breaks now from Q subs, i can feel it work better with the breaks, like it have time to sink in.

5 Likes