StarkQ = Attracting women?

Yes. he actually adressed the scenereo of a guy trying to “fake it” in a pickup situation. even if he could be congruent with his emotions during the interaction he would end up losing her since he cant keep up the act for long and its not his default state.

For awhile i actually thought this could be a successful way to do pickup theoretically, just remember the right content and its like opening a safe right?
well it seams you actually do need to be the real thing to be successful.
My theoretical landing gear hitting the cement of reality lol

1 Like

@Magneto never heard of him but status plays a huge role in dating. Do you think if Boris Johnson was a delivery pizza boy would his wife and his previous women ever be attracted to him ?

Fake it before you make it might work for some people however judging by the number of people on this forum including me we need some substantial healing before we can attempt to fake it before you make it.

4 Likes

Emotional rules the physical, you always need to be in the emotional state of having the girl already in order to attract her. This is why rich people spend there last money on an expensive suit, just so they can go into a deal with a state of mind which is abundant. And they always end up closing!

2 Likes

brb buying an expensive suit now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Or can always go sit in a Bentley to ‘smell te leather’. lol!

It’s our mindsets that keeps us poor. Look around, there’s poverty everywhere we pick it up unconsciously. Persons that are surrounded by rich people always end up being rich as well.

4 Likes