STARK Thread - team stark now activated

@DarkPhilosopher I believe it will be a multi-stage program. As you have correctly pointed out running QL, DareDevil, Emperor, Iron Throne and PS might be overwhelming for the grey matter for the average user. So it would make sense to break the sub down into multiple stages.

3 Likes

@afc22 There are talks going on between Fire and Saint as to whether they should release the product. This could go two ways,

Either they never release it or they will release it with additional “modules” based on community feedback.

4 Likes

This sounds like a good product but i believe the stack I’m running is similar already consisting of full programs as this will likely have lite versions of all those mentioned . I might consider it for 2021 after i run my current programs for a year ! Looking forward to seeing peoples results after its released .

I have threads up in the forums regarding my program stacks !

3 Likes

I’d like to be part of the experiment as well. Right I’m running a combination of emp/st3, exactly because I’m looking for a balance between lone wolf emperor and the chaty, sexy khan.

5 Likes

Any insight what stage from QL / EOG to use to be as close as possible to “core” as suggested in another thread?

3 Likes

Unfortunately Fire is still deciding on what to add to Stark so we still dont have anything to go by just yet.

6 Likes

I can see you have the potential to become the best version of yourself. Why do I know that ?. You were bold enough to choose Khan and Emperor. and stick with it. Welcome board !.

4 Likes

This is exciting. the idea that I could get the best of both worlds: determination and productivity of emperor with khan’s sexual vibe… maaaan! I’m im!

4 Likes

Looks and sounds great.Im in

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist - are you doing the EmperorQ test? Was looking for your EQ journal but couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

This is actually EmperorQ :sweat_smile: @AMASH surely will agree on that.

3 Likes

Yes, in one of the early posts after I began using EmperorQ, I said it is STARK in disguise :smile:

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist had completely forgotten about that post hahahaha!

Are you still going to dive in Stark? :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed I am still running emperor Q unfortunately due to the lock down not had a chance to go out and take action. I am guessing Q at this stage is about as Stark as we are going to get for now. Members need to clearly define what they would want in the Stark program. Those requirements can then be translated into a full working product.

3 Likes

What would you expect from stark?

1 Like

You seem to have completely missed this thread…

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I have been away far too long. So behind whats going on.

2 Likes

There’s a little flu going around. Don’t worry, it’s nothing big. Just don’t breathe and you’ll be fine. :wink:

2 Likes

For a more detailed unterstanding of the figure Tony Stark

6 Likes

Wow now I wanna watch the movie again.

1 Like