Stark Rm Khan 4 journal

Yes, I finally requested a customization and I’m waiting.

For a really long time, I decided after thinking about what value was the biggest module for me. Except for the 4 mosaics, all of them are modules I chose because I wanted to.
To tell you my situation first, I’m learning a wide variety of fields, so I need rm to fuse them and create synergy. I’ve used rm for a few days and expect to produce a lot of content (including books).Through Stark, I can catch various things such as social achievements, fame, and becoming a billionaire, and spread my name in my field. Because of khan, sexual parts fill in what can be worn and make up for masculinity. The rest of the modules consist of what I think is a big deficiency, or what I expect to fill in what I need to do! After making this, I suddenly wanted to add a medici, but I’ll be satisfied with it first! If I succeed for 6 months, I will remove one long range and add a medici.(or dynasty)

I was reluctant to work normally, so I had to organize it like this. I’ve never worked for a long time, and sometimes I work, travel, self-improve, learn and experience things. I also go to school, and I learn various things here. I can’t wait to get this and publish a novel.(I worked less than 20 hours in my life.) I don’t work, but I always spend learning something.

I will live a very free life as a writer, entrepreneur, and educator, etc… not a typical company life! I can enjoy the life of a billionaire!

When my current goals come true, I will add long-term things like dynasty, except one or two. And I’ll be able to increase the intensity to terminus then.

Several people helped me make customizations, so I’ll write a journal in detail. Now, I’m going to do some healing with khan st1 before the custom arrives, and use Stark rm as needed. For a few days.

And I’m designing it to make custom for my parent.

1 Like

Just wanted to say I love this custom then you removed the list!

1 Like

I’m bookmarking this.

That looks like a custom I could run myself.

Looking forward to your journey!

2 Likes

Looks like you got a lot of good stuff in there.

2 Likes