Stark q vs Ascension Q

Looking for some input on these two cores. Finally getting down to building my custom this Thursday and I’ve been wondering which is better if I want to become a confident man who knows what he wants in life, isn’t afraid to separate from his mother and is learning IT skills. Deciding to take a year off of school to work off debts and build skills and I’ve been debating if stark q + technological prodigy + limitless is better than ascension q + technological prodigy + limitless. Any suggestions?

Thanks y’all

1 Like

Stark, if you weren’t doing IT stuff I’d have said Ascension. Stark, definitely Stark.

5 Likes

I can only applaude you for your resolve.
I know, I wouldn’t have been ready to take this step in earlier years.

3 Likes

Stark absolutely for tech.

It’s also great for dealing with relationship issues in a more friendly manner including gaining independence.

3 Likes

Thank you I’ve been thinking that it’s time for me to take responsibility for my life. While I have loving family, I don’t want them to be putting extra pressure on themselves for me. It’s definitely time to man up and go my own way especially at 26.

1 Like

Would adding ascension to stark make it more masculine focused or would glm be a better option? Three cores for the custom is pushing it, but I think I could handle it

Leave custom at 2 cores and run glm main separately is what I’d do

2 Likes

Yes. And add the Mosaic module to your custom to make it more stackable.

1 Like

Could I stack it with ascension, since that’s what I am currently running

Yes, if you prefer Ascension over Glm that is no problem at all.

1 Like