Stark for someone that has no intention of focussing on wealth or building a business

Oh no, that sounds horrible. I already struggles with motivation in high school, and thats def something im hoping it could help with, not make worse. Im studying biology so its also not like the creativity in stark is gonna be much of help either.

I heavily considered daredevil too, but as stark had both daredevil and limitless in its entirety, i thought this sub would be better. Also like floridian mentioned, drawing people in with the fame generator and all that sounds incredibly fun and appealing.

The more i hear about stark the less appealling it gets though, i really dont want to get demotivated and drop out. I really like what ive read about daredevil, but it might be going a bit to far in how social it is, in a way that it might be detrimental for my grades and actually passing the classes.

This is a fair point. The big difference though is in focus. Im not looking to be a great innovator and start building an empire right now, that requires so much time and effort, id rather just make my bread with a lil side hussle.

Stark has so much going for it that sounds amazing, but also just major risks that im not sure if im willing to take them. This is hard man

If you like what you do and this is the best path for you there will be no problem. Stark will not force you to do anything.

2 Likes

Neither will any sub

Most subs will give you a nudge but wont push you to do anything, it is all about conscious action… which is also where conscious guidance will go hand in hand with the nudge.

I would say go stark and see what happens you have nothing to lose

@TheDerpinator

I may just be paranoid, but my fear is that quitting college may seem like a good idea in the shortterm, but will be detrimental in the longterm. The system we have in my country makes a college degree really valuable, if you have a degree you just can do so much more, even if you decide to pursue in an entirely different subject than what you studied.

This is probably the best call for right now though. Im probably highly underestimating the conscious impact im gonna have on the sub myself like you said. And if it goes wrong i can always switch later. I already bought the sub anyway so might as well see what it has in store for me.
Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

If you’re not focused on having sex so much you can just run Daredevil with Limitless Executive. It’s like taking out and using the components of Stark you’re most interested in.

Yes. Stark should be excellent for college life.

Although you’re not building a business, you do have a job. And college is a kind of ‘work setting’. The fluidity of that work setting (flexible hours, flexible socializing, open-ended projects) is quite compatible with the strengths that are supported by Stark. The focus of that work setting (i.e., knowledge development, integration of theories, ideas, and skill sets, frequent and routine expression of ideas and/or competence, group-based work, evaluation in formal and informal social settings, and so on and so on) are also very well-suited to the scope of Stark.

In a nutshell, Stark should be a great title to run whilst in college.

College is fundamentally a transitional space, a ‘flight terminal’, a jumping-off point for new directions that will be chosen and taken afterwards.

With Stark you may find yourself innovating, creating great plans for your future, garnering and attracting support for your ideas and plans, creating or winning opportunities for your further development. This is a very appropriate time (i.e., college years) to be allowing things like that to happen.

Wealth and Business-building are often side-effects of the desire to Make Something Happen. You don’t have to focus on them. But it will be a good idea to take your dreams and ideas somewhat seriously, and to see how far you can fly with them.

4 Likes

Personally, I’d recommend an additional knowledge title. Quantum Limitless most likely.

and Ascension.

It sounds like you may still be in your first or second year of college? So, Quantum Limitless might be an excellent mid- to long-term investment, since you’ll be in there for a bit more time.

Also, you’re in the sciences, so intellectual/analytical elements will probably still be significant in your working life even after you graduate.

tagging @BLACKICE . Are you a scientist as well? (or quite science-literate at any rate). Anything to add for a young protege?

I would recommend running and completing DR first.

Limitless is within stark its scripted

Inner circle is within stark also, why would he buy it individually

Just bc it can’t hurt lol

Inner circle was designed to enhance,give more focus to that section in a program.So if someone wanted more effects in that direction,could help

This ones still one of my favorite ways of describing majors vs stacking programs

1 Like

I really like the way you said this, yeah that makes absolute sense! Looking at it from that perspective, stark may actually be kinda perfect.

As for the intellectual sub, i definitely want to progress into a custom for that later on that features QL ST4. Im starting my first year rn so the fact that QL has reportedly started out with brainfog and all that on the first two stages is just not something that can be ignored when in the first year its quite easy to flunk out. When my grades are stable ill def be looking into adding it in though, but for now LEU def fits that goal as well.

Its basically completed haha, ill keep it in the rotation when i can, but already close to a month into ST4 and basically all results i can think of ive already gotten and more.

2 Likes

I’m an engineer, turned entrepreneur (turned corporate cog, thanks to some merger shenanigans with the powers that be, aka the majority shareholder… but I digress)

QL is good, stacked with BLU and Executive probably, for boosting studying drive.

Socializing was the other major issue for me.
I was so introverted and shy in college that I barely left my dorm room for the first month, except to go to class and get food in the cafeteria. Then I forced myself to get the f*** over it, and I started going out intentionally to meet people. By my 3rd year I’d started a school club and hosted more events than any other new club… and I also ran for a director position in student government and won. I was representing the whole applied technology (engineering, science programs), a little over 3,000 students. I was in the school newspaper almost every week and had to speak in public many times.

That got me over my fear of public speaking etc, but it also burned me out so severely that I took the whole summer off and didn’t do anything. It was exhausting, mentally.

Would a social sub like TS, Daredevil, or Stark have helped? Probably, but that was 15 years ago so… purely academic to speculate.

Given the choice of redoing it with current’y available resources though… I’d take every sub available back, and would be like a kid in a candy store. Where the candy is 18-22 year old college girls. :astonished::sunglasses::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have personally used Stark as a standalone and a custom. Its mainly for technical guys who want to make lots of money like me. It brings luck when securing lucrative contracts with clients.

It also makes you social and have a yearning to learn new subjects i think it will be good for you.

4 Likes

Haha love this, I missed this before-

1 Like

That’s ok. Stark doesn’t have that Mogul/Emperor/Rich push for money making. It works a lot more by randomness & luck, instead of any strategic hard work. :+1:t2:

Yup, you will be talkative, popular, and fun.

You will have to test this part for yourself. Stark does study whatever he wants to study; doesn’t power through boring stuff.

Not a problem though, switch to BLU 2-4 weeks before exams, and you should be fine. :wink:

1 Like

hi, is there any journal for stark? couldnt find any journal about stark alone, its all stacked subs

@Simon

yeah i had journal for stark