Stark Black + Will To Power

Time for a brand new journal. This will be the main until EoG upgrade. I’ve been using Stark Black since relese and immediatly i fell in love. It has just the right components neccesary to take me to the next level.

I’ve done over a year of pre zp Emperor, Pre upgrade Primal Seduction and Khan. I’ve also ran EoG in its for stages and Khan Black.

When it comes to firepower i got that coverd but there was a certain finesse missing. Something that i lacked, something similar yet different and that is exactly what SB is.

But even then i felt like i lacked more, not SB but me. I’ve always known my about my power and potential but it was always just out of reach. Like a tens of millions of dollars in a frozen bank account.

Thats where it hit me. Power, Power Can Curropt… Emperor: The Will To Power

Thats when it all clicked. I remeberd the stack i reccomended to a friend of mine when he started out with subs. Stark + PCC so i started using both in their upgraded itterations

And let me tell you. This stack is pure magic. After doing an 8 min loop of EWTP everything clicked. This two subs don’t simply synergize extremly well but it almost feel like they were both halves of the real sub.

There is more to report but i will keep it private for now to see how consistent it is

9 Likes

Amazing. Will consider this for myself in the near future as wel pending your journal! Nice idea for a stack.

1 Like

@ouroboros in that case im glad i did the field testing i did.

So to start with, i did not want to immediatly hype it up as new subs usually have that in your face effect in the begining which later becomes normal as we tend to slowly go back to our base excitment levels and since we have been getting spoiled with upgrades and new tech this is extra true.

Yes im still riding the SB hype and feeling it. As i stated on SB main product thread i now have a very impressive social circle. Not only that, SB is in a different Vein than the traditional Emperor, Khan and other status/dominance subs.

Thats why SB is so profound for me. Its like i am exploring a different perk tree than the one i invested mostly in. Granted i am no where close to reaping the full benifits of Emperor or Khan but this is a weclome change of pace.

That being said when i added EWTP something profound happened. I feel like i can fully and quickly understand the power and influence of SB. The social ingenuity, the fame effect, and the cognitive developments are allowing me to rapidly improve in so many areas. I did lots of field testing when it comes to work, romance, socializing, planning and even lifting to fully expose my self to the effects of this stack. Its been less than a week but i can report the following with confidense.

1: I am far more persuasive in social interactions. My allready vast knowledge is being put to better use as well as intuitivly and effortlessly exploring new ways of speech. I am starting to understand social dynamics on a deeper level and i feel comfortable in any situation.

2: I know exactly what to say and do to get others to feel and think in the ways that i desire. It is leading but taking to far greater levels as well as feeling natural at it. A good example would be Tyrion Lannisters silver tounge mixed with Ned Starks integrity and kind dominance.

3: I feel very very aware of my infuence and i am very comfortable in demonstrating it in ways that always lead to a win-win situations. I could easily be selfish or evil but i have the choice to do it the right way. For me it means making sure its a win win for everyone involved while leaving good and happy memories. Better yet, there is no need to do it any other way. I can easily win the right way.

4: On the closer level. This stack is grounding me in ways i never knew i needed. I’ve been to war, trauma, adventures, struggles and enough to harden a man into a spartain. Yet i’ve always felt like i was missing something. Those experiances were supposed to change me, shape me into the exact version of the man i knew i can become. While i went far and reaped rewards. I was still the piece of coal that endured the neccesary pressure yet i am only partialy a diamond.

With EWTP i became aware that i was struggling in vain and that i allready have the power. I just lacked something which made me unable to fully make use of them and with SB i am smart, alert enough to comprehend it.

5: I’ve always been in control of my emotions. I never ever snap or lose my shit. I am aware of my mind and body yet my internal state was always shifting. Bad to good, happy to sad, relaxed to overwhelmed etc

I am slowly becoming aware of the intricate mechanisms of my inner workings. What gets me in the flow, how to better use my time and energy. What to spend my time on. How i can fully express my power in a healthy way. How can i influence my emotions and thoughts in ways that leads to happy and productive states of being.

6: Lastly, i am slowly learning the delicate balance between desiring and letting go. This has been a hurdle i could not go beyond no matter what i did. How do i desire without restricting, how do i let go without being apathetic. What is power in general, what is my own power and what do i want to do with it.

Its been a long post but the main thing to take is that this stack could be what i need in particular but there is still lots of untapped potential in this stack. SB and EWTP really do feel like they were meant to be like milk and cereal.

I would definitly reccomend this stack to anyone who doesn’t neccersarly need more power, but to fully realise their own. In a way its very “ Maturing “

9 Likes

More to add. This stack have given something i only ever dreamed off. Being able to build rapport with people. It feels like i am befriending people left and right at this point and it feels so natural.

2 Likes

Interesting. There are not many people using Will to Power or its predecessor.

2 Likes

IIRC power can corrupt is one of the best selling store titles, just not journalled on much

6 Likes

People who use it know they should speak less lmao

3 Likes

The intelligence scripting in SB is very different from Limitless and Beyond limitless effect from Limitless Executive. The more i use SB the easier it is becoming for me to see things from a bird eyes view with great accuracy. Before SB i was able to do so yet now the visions are clearer, the map is sharper and the ways connecting information and concepts are becoming more clear. Better yet, the vision is unclouded by emotions that usually makes navigating hard and tiresome.

My thinking is grounded yet creative in ways i cant describe. Best way to describe it is that the ability to think, visualize and comprehend themselves are being improved. For me its simply more efficient than Limitless and Limitless Executive.

EWTP is truly a masterpiece. It’s predecessor helped me navigate the power dynamics but EWTP is taking it much further. I no longer " Need " confidence or power to socialize and communicate with people. Its just as normal and simple as being alone. There is no longer a shift between a work more, fun mode or social mode. It’s all me now and it’s all under the same energy battery that is feuled by good health, sleep, action and ambitions. These are mostly Outer Results. As for the Inner Results i am able to intuitively and effortlessly learn more about what makes me tick and what makes other tick.

With this stack i feel like a programmer that can easily see how he himself is coded, how others are coded and how to better code in general ( The metaphor here is that people including me are computer programs ) Moreover i am tapping deeper into my potential, the lessons i learned, the experiences and from the subs I’ve used.

I have random girls adding me on Instagram after knowing them briefly, talking for a while only for them to search me up on their own accord. In an ironic way, i am getting more efficient results when it comes to romance compared to the old me running romance subs. The term used here is " efficient " as the girls are doing so on their own free will with the same effort it takes for a small talk.

4 Likes

Are these results because of E:TWTP? Or, are you getting these results because of those unrelated-but-important actions?

@ouroboros I have been taking action consitently for a long while now in a way where i can sleep without guilt and my mind is at peace. I have been doing this way before using SB and EWTP.

While taking action did improve my wellbeing and mental state, i credit the results posted here to SB and EWTP. Both work on the inner and outer aspects in ways that i can’t be more grateful for.

1 Like