Stark Black, Mogul, UA-IC Custom - Bjay

With my new Stack, Stark Black, Mogul and n Ultimate Artist-Inner Circle Custom is time for a new Journal.
Currently i am waiting for the custom to arrive.

The goal of the Custom is - Go into the Music Biz and make a living. How i plan on that and whats in the custom more on that later. Im to tired now

3 Likes

Woke up today and the custom was in my mailbox. Thats the right way to start the day. First listing day will be tomorrow.

1 Like

I was pretty busy over the weekend. If I really want to pull this off, I need to organize my time better for the things that matter.

So i listen to my stack once. 3 min SB and Mogul. 5 mins to my Custom ( on different days).
Felt pretty good. I thought it would hit a bit harder.

First small results:
After listening to mogul i set up an extra bank account where i can put money for the music school i wanna vistit. The school is pretty expensiv. But i want to take action. So why not start at the smallest thing possible.

Bought a new DAW software ( Ableton live suit) and an beginner course.
my next step is to get familiar with this software.
Got an Midi Keyboard for my birthday. So my workstation ist pretty cool for the beginning.

Aaaand i forgot to post my Custom. So here it is.

Ultimate Artist Core
New Learning Experience Core
Inner Circle Core
Virtuoso the Musica
Ultimate Music Producer
Voice Master
Informaticon
Machine:Action
Machine:Rest
Productivity Unleashed
Carpe Diem
Jupiter
Void of creation
Victorys Call
Natural Winner
The Way of Roi
Potentiator
Joie the vivre

A you can see it is all about learning and creating. And since i thing networking in this area is very important i put in Inner Circle aswell

OMG just watched a youtube Video of an famous and very talented drummer and he said:

“Im going to touch you without laying a finger on you…youre gonna move to my groove”

That is beautiful. Guess one of the manifesting moduls gonna work aswell

My workstation for now. Next: some nice monitor speakers and a mic.

3 Likes

I have self-doubt. Why should I of all people make it? Don’t make a fool of yourself.

I’m currently reading “winning” by Tim Grover. The coach of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. He said that even top athletes at the very highest level still have these thoughts. They just know at that moment that they’ve trained hard and what they can do. So they can flip the switch.

For me, this means: don’t give in to these thoughts, but concentrate on learning, creating and training.

Took my ableton class and created some small and easy melodies.

Also i thought about what i can do to get the first $ in. Mogul is working.

1 Like

Im really curious about the ne RM Vibe sub. Is it only the creative part of music making or with business and networking? That would be fire. But we will see

1 Like

Today i listend the first time to the full 15 Minutes of the Custom. Feels really good. Im a bit surprised.
With this whole stacke no recon till now.

I read that a lot of people have trouble to sleep on Stark Black. Well i sleep like an baby. But i go to the gym everyday in the morning and do a ruck on the evening. This is very energy demanding and my body is really exhausted everytime i go to bed.

So today is the last day of the first cycle. Time flies and i still suck at journaling :smiley:

So what happend the last few days?

-Lots and lots of planning. I have tried to get an overview of the things that are important and bring me the most benefit. What should I focus on? What things am I currently doing that might not be getting me anywhere?

• For me going to the gym is non-negotiable. Startet to go before work early in the morning so i have more time in the evening. I have poor posture and this gives me lots of headache. I have to work on that because everytime i have an headache there is no way i can work creatively

• Piano skill over guitar skills.
    I love to play guitar. But for music production i will put my energy in learning piano and music theory as a whole. If you can play piano, then you can play all other instruments (thanks to midi software). And that has a higher priority for me right now.

• A few people ask me for my instragram. I don’t have one. I’ve never been a big fan of it. However, I am also aware that I need social media if I really want to be successful. I have to be accessible to people. So i created an account.

So one thing i want to write down here. Im a bit worried where the world is going. My country loves to trigger russia in every way possible. I cut off most of the news but i think it is false to close my eyes to it. Maybe i can use this energy in another way.

Ah and i forgot. My soundcard blew up. so i need a new one. I have temporarily bought a USB card. However, my midi keyboard does not work with it. That kind of sucks.

Ah and another thing i forgot. I really should update more regulary.

I’ve never quite understood what’s so special about people looking at you. I mean, at that moment I’m also looking at them. It could just be a coincidence. Just a small glance. But the kind of stares i get since im listening to stark black is an whole new level. They will just not stop to stare. Its like the eyes are glued on me. Kind of funny.

Some girls in the gym try to get my attention. They start their exercise right in front of me. They practically push their ass right into my face. And as I mentioned before, I go in the morning when the gym is almost completely empty. There’s actually enough space for them to train somewhere else

Ohhh meeeehn. A Renaissance Man: Vibes Multistager? Yeeez.

And i thougt my stack is safe for some time. How naive i was.

My desire to watch series or films is complety gone. guess its the result of all the productivity modules in my custom

Its my second rest day today and i feeling a bit foggy in my head. I never felt that during the cycle.