Star-Q Into the sky - WhiteTiger's feels about StarkQ

Soooo, didn’t get the job I wanted, there were 75 applicants on the job and a lot of the people who applied had accountant formation and years of experience, they applied because they just lost their job due to covid-19… bad timing for me.

This will definitly build my resilience because I can’t really find positive. At least I have my family who loves me and I am still in great physical shape!

Can’t wait for bars and gym to re-open, it’s time to go out!

3 Likes

I tried @TheBoxingScientist’s theory to gradually increase exposure. So after a week of only one loop StarkQ, one week with StarkQ+KhanSt4Q and finally 5 days with StarkQ+KhanSt4+SMX2+SanguineQ…

Finally, yesterday I decided to run one loop of StarkQ Terminus two hours before bed. Got dizzy while running it, but half an hour after that, I was speaking on the phone with my friend, and I felt confident af! “I got this” vibe! I don’t know if it is because of the summer, the sunshine, whatever, but since I just got refused for my job I really wanted I feel like Terminus did something to change this!

Also, today I got news, me and my bro are going to meet a guy who owns like 200 doors by himself. He is open to finance us! Holy crappp and we are also going to meet a girl who is giving formation regarding real estate. We have the man’s phone number, we will call him next week!

Can’t belive what is happening, even after feeling rejected by a girl and a job, I keep manifesting a lot of stuff! I just need more girls, my libido is not back to normal yet, but it is always nice to date someone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ran two loops of StarkQ terminus yesterday… I think it might be too much. This morning I feel sad… Maybe because I’ve been ghosted by a girl I texted back, or maybe because I saw the girl I saw next weekend’s story and I am scared she don’t want to see me again.

I don’t think I want to see her this weekend, I have mixed feelings about her! I would prefer waiting one more week before doing something, waiting for nicotine to completely be purged from my system.

By the way, I am eating like 500cal deficit a day, doing IF and since I stopped nicotine, I’ve started gaining fat back Hahaha (slowly, but men it’s a pain!)

2 Likes

Its great to see someone else here with real estate goals. Are you primarily interested in investing or sales?

Investing, I want to buy a cash cow :sunglasses::cow2:

But I am a good salesman, gives me knowledge about what I am speaking and BOOM!

Have you found your target market or are you looking local? will you looking for multifamily or houses?

1 Like

Tonight, I am asking myself so much questions, but I think there is one thing Q changed in my way of thinking. I am thinking about the girl. The girls who told me that the night was over so she can go to her ex, then deleted her social media and then came back yesterday… I am worried that she won’t want to see me again because I didn’t had sex with her and I know she is texting other guys (she told me). Yesterday I sent a reply to her instagram story and she liked it. Usually I would be thinking “how can I get her to like me? How can I get her to run after me??” But now my first questions is “Why am I thinking about her?, Why does it change something if I see her again or not?, Why do I want to date so much?”

My questions are changing, my focus is changing, it means I am evolving! I am growing… I’ve never understood online dating. Some of my friend are really good at meeting hot girls online, but I don’t see what they are doing differently from me… I’ve never seen it… I am also not so good at going up to girls or anything, I’ve been able to do it in the past by being “bold and direct”, but it only can work in certain situation. If the girl is with lots of friends and in the middle of a conversation it can put a lot of pressure on her. I have so much things I do not understang about dating and I’ve tryed to fix it by doing 1001 things…

I need to adapt to the new COVID-19 situation, the bars won’t be opening for another two months at least and I don’t want to be alone all that time…

@Rhinesuchus Honestly, I have no idea how any of this works hahaha, but I am supposed to meet two people for this!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Preferably student places, I want it to be simple, people who pays well and a place where there will never be any problem finding tenants (near the university :wink: )

1 Like

Called the Guy, he is currently working on a project with 36 doors in a rich neiborhood. He invited me and my brother to come and visit while we talk about real estate. I will need to ask questions, and one important question is really why he would help us. Nothing is free in life, I get that he is older and he might like to teach and transfer his learnings to the new generation (which I understand and I would probably do the same if I had a passion and met some young people sharing the same passion). But you know, I am still a little bit suspicious.

Next, I talk again to the girl I wrote in my previous posts last weekend, we made plans, when she is coming back here we will probably see each other!

Another update,

I have regrets… I talked to a super pretty girl… Like really pretty not just hot! I didn’t move on her after she flaked one tentative date. Even tho she was still liking my stories and everything. I feel stupid.

Slowly building my tinder up, just need two more pictures. In the meantime, how do you guys chat up girls in group, I’ve chatted a couple of girls easily in the past few weeks but it was mostly random en counted and eye contact, the girl was alone. Unfortunately they weren’t really my type, maybe I still need a little bit of work to change my focus :thinking:

Tryed jetski for the first time last weekend, it was crazy going at 100km/h on the lake hahaha

2 Likes