Stacking The LegacyU with QL Stage 2

I’m thinking about stacking the Legacy with QL ST2 since both programs are focused on strenthening the connection between the mind and body and I think the Legacy fosters the programming included in ST2:

After re-balancing yourself, the time has come for the activation and development of your physical systems and mental faculties. You can expect thorough, determined development of any physical structure that has an effect on any of your mental abilities, and vice versa.

This means making your nervous, hormonal, even respiratory system faster, better, more efficient. No part is left behind, creating a coherent, powerful, whole body effect.

These elements of the Legacy could support that development introduced in QL ST2:

Legacy will help with the purpose of focusing your conscious and subconscious minds onto
your physical body and strengthening your mental connection with it.

The subconscious mind, the conscious mind, the body, the spirit, your awareness, all coming together to create someone worthy of creating a Legacy.

What do you think, guys?

this can be a powerful 1-2 combo for both developing you body and mind, i think you should go for it
any ultima involve in this stack?
also do you have a solid workout plan?
just a reminder the result usually come from
80% diet and 20% intensity of the workout
or 60% diet, 20% intensity of the workout and 20% supplements

The Legacy would be the only Ultima,I would run only those two programs.

No yet. I haven’t decoded on running that stack yet.

O fcourse, mom! :smiley: But can I get a candy from time to time, please? :rofl:

:joy: of course you can as long as you keep consistent you can have as much as you want but only on your cheat days, don’t want loose that progress lol

1 Like

Both seem pretty unrelated wdym?

what pretty unrelated?

LegacyU and QL. The only benefit I can see is the brain doveloping when working out

true i think @Sub.Zero wants a balance development of body and mind, just the stage 2 of QL not everything, i still think there some kind of synergy there to benefits from
wont lie sounds a bit weird to stack them, but taken from what both sale pages describe its still worth a experiment

Ql ST2- create Physical changes FOR brain enhancement
Legacy U- strenghten mental connection with the body to support physical efforts.

Both seem totally unrelated,
Except for the fact that the physical activity from legacy U will help the brain enhancement process.

1 Like

That makes sense.
I dont think the stack is weird.
I dont think it will benefit QLST2’s process if thats the intention

1 Like

I think it would be a great experiment to force both your mind and body to the limits but like that’s the good point there’s little to no synergy between those two programs. Now I think the better choice would be to combine ST2-4 with BLU. Thanks for your replies, guys. :slight_smile:

1 Like