Stacking Libertine with Primal Seduction most effectively

I’m just wondering what’s the best way to stack both of these most effectively:

Is the most effective way to let Primal Seduction (Ultrasonic) play in the background on speakers close by, while using headphones to listen to Libertine?

2 Likes

That is like having 2 different foreign language teachers in the same classroom teaching at the same time. Is it going to waste your time? I think so.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised Libertine is a supercharger. Well, isn’t Libertine a fairly short track for meditation? Just listen with your full attention and once it’s over then listen to the ultrasonic tracks.

2 Likes

Is that the most effective though?

Here’s my train of thought:
If we can listen to them both at the same time (as one’s an Ultrasonic while the other’s a supercharger), we would be able to accumulate more hours and reach out goals faster.

2 Likes

All supercharges have subs in it. You’re not to listen to two subs at one time.

2 Likes

good to know, thanks!

2 Likes

I always listen to superchargers with headphones.

2 Likes

It’s safe to listen to the superchargers with headphones since we lowered the volume of the ultrasonic track SIGNIFICANTLY to compensate for the fact that people would use them.

3 Likes

So can I listen to a supercharger with headphones while an Ultrasonic is playing at the background?

How much faster would that help in reaching the goals of, in this case, Primal Seduction?

3 Likes

It wont help at all if you are not taking action and asking questions no-one can truly answers because there’s too many damned variables at hand.

Go out, and do a before and after.

2 Likes

I will. Just wanted to know if it’s safe to listen to a supercharger with headphones while an Ultrasonic is playing at the background.

2 Likes

No. The superchargers have ultrasonics embedded in them. You’ll mess it up if you listen to another.

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks!

2 Likes