[STACKED] TinTins Stack

When it came up, pissed off at the people involved, the world life, etc. When it passed, I remember forgetting about these things and then the memory popping up and thinking oh yea that used to pissed me off, wow these subs are working. And mostly feeling pretty good about life.

1 Like

Have you tried RegenQ?

1 Like

Im using it at the moment with elixir

After My last post I changed my stack and removed everything but the healing subs.

My stack is:
RegenQ x4
Khan St1 x 4
EOG stg1 x 4

I am really missing Stark, EOG st 4 and Spartan. It’s only been 9 days, I’ve noticed today and yesterday my motivation to work on my business and workout has dropped significantly. I’m currently doing bare minimum. I’m noticing that my desire for junk food has gone up, and I’m thinking of food as an enjoyment, where as before I was thinking it was more of a fuel to get my body where I wanted it.

I still feel confident talking to people and standing up for my self which is a positive left still from stark and spartan.

My mood is really up and down at the moment, Past “traumas” (I put “” because “trauma” seems slightly dramatic to me, but cant think of a better word.) coming up and making me mad, then I’ll be afraid about my financial future, Then I’ll be ok. I’m starting to remember things that made me mad/ upset in the past again and realising that they no longer bother me.

Part of me cant wait to get back on Stark, EOG4, Spartan and move on to Khan St 2, but part of me is saying that maybe longer on RegenQ would be beneficial too. I guess I’ll decide in another 10 days when my 3 months is over.

1 Like

Any reason why u added EOG ?
Hows khan stage one going?

1 Like

I already had a loop of EOG St1, but because I had run it before, I didn’t think it was as important. However over the last couple of weeks of my 3 months stint on healing subs, I wanted to cut out anything that wasn’t a healing sub and focus solely on healing subs Before I move on. As I’m mostly focusing on my business right now EOG st1 made sense to add right now.

Khan St1 It hasn’t been as intense as I thought it would be. I read that RegenQ can take the rough edges off of it a little, whilst still allowing it to do it’s job. Maybe that’s what happened. In fact as I write this I can’t remember what its done. I could have attributed some results of Khan TB to RegenQ.

(I had to go away and think about this)

I think Khan st1 has made me feel less fragile and insecure. Before I had a feeling of I couldn’t look after my self in a harsh world, life had essentially beaten me down/ life was kind of happening to me. Now I’m feeling like I can take control.

How is Regen and Elixir going for you??

1 Like

For me regQ was rough…i like khan st1…
Im currently running khan st.1 solo.
I will add regeneration back at some point.
Regeneration makes me moody angry ect basically an emotional mess. Yes it does do its job very well.

1 Like

@tintin
What are some effects you noticed with EOG?

1 Like

Yea I guess my experience with RegenQ is the same. How’s Khan st1 going? I kind of wish I’d done both seperately and exclusively so I could tell the difference more. It would be interesting to hear what your take is on both.

EOG st 1 Stopped my patterns of poverty thinking. A pennies make £’s mentality which led to me believing that I should hold tight to money because I might not get more. Basically crap you learn from society, parents, etc, but you realise they’ve got no real money either ( and I mean millions, not I make a 100k a year type money) and I shouldn’t really pay attention to what they believe or say.

My ambitions haven’t changed but they feel like they are more achievable.

1 Like

For me personally…
Khan stage1 removes everything…
I have noticed tons of attraction from ladies and strong eye contact from men…i have also noticed feeling very dominant and in the moment. My anger has been reduced on khan and i really feel high value. I will not act out and demonstrate low value behaviour. I also noticed my energy increased alot. I can also choose to be productive on khan. The confidence is insane on khan and this is all from stage 1…i assume its def removing what was holding me back.

With regeneration i become an emotional mess. It shows me my fear and traumas and honestly i cant deal with that. It did remove lots of my vulnerabilities.

Thats my take buddy :+1:

3 Likes

Did you run Regen for long?

1 Like

I didn’t find either particularly hard. definitely ups and downs though. Regeneration would take a chunk or periods of my life and bring them to the surface, I’d be angry sad depressed for a couple of days then it would even out. Sometimes I would remember something that would bother me and would be surprised that I was no longer bothered by it. This has continued over the past, almost 3 months.

1 Like

So 3 months of Khan ST1 and RegenQ are now finished. Over the last 10 days I’ve noticed more things coming up and the stack seems to be working in a linear fashion. It started with childhood trauma and gradually worked its way forward from there. I’m currently at my early 20s. Part of me thinks that I should keep going with my current stack until I Feel “traumas” come up from the present day. But During the last 10 days I have moments where I have felt that I couldn’t be more done with this stack. I’m not sure if this is reconciliation or just scripting from Khan St1 when it’s time to move on.

I haven’t really noticed much change from EOG St1, I did feel some anxiety about money a few days in but nothing much since then. I feel like It’s pretty much done it’s job and right now it’s there just for good measure. Regen and Khan st1 in tandem have done really well at clearing past traumas. Events that I had forgotten have come up and I just feel indifferent to them now. It’s like the sub did it’s job without me knowing and then showed me its work just to make sure it had finished with that memory. I am definitely less resentful and angry of certain people in my life. I also noticed that I am a lot less defensive than I used to be. I’m finding I’m becoming more relaxed and somewhat indifferent to everyday problems. I feel, but not sure if this will be reality (only time will tell) that I am less likely to be traumatised by events in the future.

What is most noticeable to me is the loss in effects from the other subs I dropped to focus more on my current stack for the last 3 weeks of this 3 month period. In particular Spartan, Stark and EOG St4. My work ethic has dropped significantly and my desire to workout has all but gone. My stamina has reduced significantly and muscle recovery is much slower. I’m also noticing that my personality is starting become slightly more introverted again. I’m glad this has happened because it does show the efficacy of these subs. I think they didn’t stick because the subs were part of a large stack before and didn’t have the time to fully cement in.

I have another day of a break to decide what I will do with regards to my stack (readers suggestions are welcome). I really want to get back to my routine of work and working out, but the extra time of RegenQ and Khan St1 could be beneficial.

1 Like

I decided that I’ll run my current healing stack on a week by week basis. I may buy elixir later today.

I am, however, really wanting to move on from this stack but I think the long terms gains will be better. I got 15mins into RG and thought “I really really want to move on to my other stack” then 5 mins later I was ok with listening to this stack for another week. I think there must be something in RG at that particular moment my subconscious doesn’t like.

Adjusted my stack this week removed EOG st1 and added ultima’s Elixir and Sanguine.

4x Regen
4x Khan st1
1x Elixir - Morning
1x Sanguine - Evening

Feeling irritated today. No reason, just irritated. I’m realising faster that this is just recon. Feeling some overload from the subs towards the end of the day, so I have added a 15min silent track every 2 loops to give my brain a break. Seems to be working.

I have now decided to move on from my healing stack.

These past 9 days I decided to have a sub washout and feel much better for it. In regards to the wash out, If anyone reading this thinks the subs are doing nothing on a rest day, you’re incredibly mistaken. For the first 7 days I felt exactly the same as I did listening to the subs. Some ups and downs, grievances from my past showing up, etc. the past 2 days I have felt like a different person, I feel calmer more relaxed, less angry, I still get pissed off in the moment but it takes far less time to calm down.

One thing I notice that is different is that I am not approval seeking anymore. It wasn’t obvious to me but when I look at how I talked to people or If they asked me about myself, there would be this undertone of trying to say the right things to get people to approve of me or what I was doing. This must of been from childhood, my family are incredibly critical people. But what I find more surprising is that I don’t resent them for it. I just feel indifferent, I think it is one thing to say you don’t care but (which I’ve said in the past) but to feel it is very different.

What advice can I give to others? Firstly @khan was right 3 months at a minimum for RG and/or Khan TB. I did just over 3 and before the washout period I felt I could of done more. But dropping several other subs to focus on healing, has been detrimental to other areas. But it was necessary and after the washout period it feels time to move on. I may come back to a healing stack in future but my plan is to stick with my new stack for at least 6 months. Secondly You’re going to feel like shit… a lot, don’t be a bed wetter go through it, trust me it’s worth it, you also get moments of feeling really good almost euphoria (these moments, for me, came after 10 weeks, and I think that is when the subconscious agrees with the script, although I’m not sure if that’s the case with healing subs). Third, If you cant figure out why you feel like shit just realise that you’ll probably find out in a couples of days or weeks when a memory pops up that you had forgotten and it doesn’t bother you any more. Finally, If you go longer than 3 months have a washout period, I wish I had done it sooner. It gave me time to process everything.

New stack now, will write about that later.

1 Like