[STACKED] The journey of a thousand miles {MindsEye, StarkQ, AscMogQ, AlcQ, InnerCQ, PCCQ}

Week 9.1
Been almost a week since my last update. Thought I’d come share what’s been going one.

First I’ve been getting HUGE IOIs from a few girls I’m talking to. I’m pursuing a few different avenues but my romantic goals seem to be advancing in spite of the lockdown. I’m also creating a servitor to help with that, more on that later.

The other day while shopping I had a massive cough attack in Walmart. I felt very sick and it was a concerning event. Immediately when I got home I ran Aegis Initiative and took some rest, glad to report I feel 100% better. I’ve been pushing myself to take better care of my body. I want to get into pique physical shape, not just for my looks, but so I have a strong healthy body that can fight infections/illness.

I have some music ideas I need to flesh out. I’ve been keeping up with my singing exercises and my voice is getting noticeably better still. There is still one definite problem area in my vocal range but I’m certain practice will eventually correct the difficulty. I have a plan to social media market my music using a common singing/karaoke app. I believe I can leverage it to gain public notoriety.

I’ve started playing chess against a computer to sharpen my strategy skills and my ability to look at the bigger picture. Without much effort I am already notably better than I have been in the past. Where before I would often rely on flukes to win, my moves now are more concentrated and purposeful.

For income flow I’ve begun to help a family member launch their business. I’m also paper trading options now to learn the markets better and eventually move to growing real capital. My target to start trading real money is 6 months.

I am in the process of creating my first servitor. Following instructions I found in a book which came recommended to me, I have conceptualized the servitor and am now letting it gestate before giving birth to the spirit. I am excited to create it and gather first hand knowledge of magick at work.

1 Like

Week 12.1
3 weeks since my last update. #whoops
Not much has changed. I’ve been working on a lot of different projects. There’s definitely a feeling of spreading myself too thin. I need to pick a focus and drive towards it. I keep wanting to do more than I can with the hours in the day, which leads to feeling burnt out and overwhelmed. I’m going to start focusing more on my network marketing business, it’s the quickest way for me to make money right now. I’ve been going through a persuasion/influence course and the instructor says part of learning new skills is being less invested in the results (in the beginning) and more invested in learning the skills (he framed in not such awkward phrasing). Cold approaching people, going out every day, getting working again and making an income while I’m sitting on a nice cushion is how I am choosing to go forward. Previously I was running Mind’s Eye, Alch st4, AMQ, StarkQ, PCCQ, and InnerCQ every day except Sunday. That’s what I ran for about a month. With some new testing data out from other users, for the month of July I’m going to alternate titles between two days, taking a break on Sundays as usual. This will look like this:

Day 1:
Mind’s EyeQ
AlchQ St4 x2
AscMogQ

Day 2:
Mind’s EyeQ
StarkQ
PCCQ
InnerCQ

This comes with whatever superchargers I feel contribute to my “in the moment” desires (i.e. Beyond Limitless before working on music, As Above when doing alchemical practice, etc.)

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I seem to have lost the ability to edit my topic title/category. I’m currently on StarkQ (not terminus) and Mind’s Eye is now in there too (or you can delete them all out if they don’t need to be there). I’m also not using any experimentals so this should be moved back to the regular journals section :slight_smile: tyia

Done and done. Strange you can’t edit it yourself.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes I was surprised to find the feature gone. Perhaps due to my inactivity. There’s possibly also a limit on the number of my times in allowed to do it myself? With EMP Q and StarkQ terminus I’ve been jumping in and out of categories and changing it as necessary (not too often but more than once for sure) so perhaps I’ve simply maxed out my allowance :stuck_out_tongue: