Stack Suggestion Thread

Oh god, who’s gonna do league of legend stack recommendations? @Invictus ?

3 Likes

Too much effort :rofl:

Any comparison for?

Emperor, Wanted, Chosen

Emperor, Wanted, Chosen

A good example would be uther pendragon, father to arthur Pendragon, cousin to Merlin

If anyone wants an incredible origin story about uther, get “Uther” by Jack White. It’s truly phenomenal ajd if you like it, uther is the prequel to the 7 book series on arthur pendragon, which is equally as good.

I’m diggin the cleopatra stack :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think a pure ZP manifestation stack for charging up the manifestation ability + manifesting the right people would be amazing.

1. Mind’s Eye
  2. Inner Circle
  3. Heartsong

Unfortunately this is not possible as a ZP stack just yet.

1 Like

Hey @Lion your Cleopatra stack has me interested in ecstacy of Gold I searched the forum for more info and experiences with this program. Do you know what some differences are between EOG and Mogul. I’m running mogul zp along with seductress and UA. I’ve only ran 1 loop of mogul zp today us my rest Day and tomorrow will be my 2nd loop of M Zp it has been tough resisting the urge to run (patience):sweat_smile:

1 Like

Think of EoG as a much broader version of Mogul with extensive healing of negative wealth-related beliefs and a way to acquire mountains of money as compared to Mogul. Am oversimplifying of course.

We all want the best for ourselves and hence the urge to run the “best title” or “best stack” is understandable. But there is also such a thing as shiny object syndrome and changing our stacks too frequently will work against us.

What I would advise is to consider your current stack (Seductress + Mogul + UA) as phase 1 of “being Cleopatra”. And after you have gained some level of success with your current stack, you could go ahead and switch Mogul with EoG for even more wealth beyond your wildest dreams.

By that time EoG would have also been converted to ZP and it will be a more fitting time to update your stack.

3 Likes

Ok gotcha excellent advice yes I think I had the shiny thing syndrome when I built my custom I definitely felt like a kid in a candy store i dont think it’s a bad custom but I think it lacked focus on building my foundation which is what I should have focused on since I built it before I really had much experience with sub club I don’t even believe I had looked on the forum yet I just dove right in :woman_facepalming:t4: but yes I’m going to stick with my current stack for a while I’m happy with it. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Taken from my journal

1 Like

R.I.C.H. Ultima sales page says “Ultima” and “Zero-point”? It both or just pure ZP now? That could be confusing.

If I want to run the Innovator Stack, what would my listening schedule be assuming I follow the Zero-Point recommendation of every other day? Does something need to be changed with R.I.C.H. being Zero-point?

For now you’ll get both R.I.C.H Ultima and R.I.C.H Zero Point.

Not all of the stuff in this stack is ZP converted yet such as Stark or Limitless Executive.

If I wanted to use it as a ZP stack I’d use:

StarkQ, Mogul ZP and R.I.C.H ZP.

Mogul ZP will give you the productivity that might be missing from not having Limitless Executive in the stack for now. If you wanted to you could replace R.I.C.H ZP with Limitless Executive.

I’d probably follow this format if the former:

Day 1: Mogul & R.I.C.H ZP x 1 loop
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: StarkQv2 x 1 loop

I’d probably follow this format if the latter:

Day 1: Stark & Limitless Executive x 1 loop
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Mogul ZP x 1 loop

That sounds like a tough choice, between whether my product idea will get me rich or whether my productivity would sustain me enough to create a questionable product. If that’s all my options I think I’d go with R.I.C.H. over Limitless Exec because the dopamine boost of feeling I’m gonna get rich could boost my productivity without LE.

But now that I know the new R.I.C.H. comes with pure ZP, I see that there is a stack compatible with the rule where ZP’s are on one day and Qv2/Ultimas on the other.

D1: Mogul ZP, Rich ZP
D2: Rest
D3: StarkQ, Limitless Executive U

Or is that too much?

It was recommended to stick with 3 titles when using ZP Subs

This is the correct answer.

Ultima titles aren’t really considered a booster anymore when they’re ran with a sub that is in the ZP format.

You may want to check out the Zero Point Listening Instructions .

1 Like

Which stack do you guys recommend for an Obama archetype, ie cool, charismatic, suave, and successful? I am not from US (so not interested in politics) but from what I undersood, he took the Democrats seat from Clinton while she was the favorite and got elected right?

So what would be a good stack? Chosen? Stark? Daredevil?

1 Like

Possibly Chosen & Stark.

1 Like
  • CHOSEN
  • Emperor
  • Power Can Corrupt
1 Like

what do you recommend for Alexander the Great and Persian kings of kings (like Cyrus The Great or Darius The Great) archetypes?