Stack recommendation

Just start with one. First look at the executive ultima. It is free.

Hey so for how much time I have to use elixir and regeneration for ful results and permanent results. Ok I decide to use elixir and regeneration for next 6 months. I think it will be a good time for healing and please tell me how should I use them by this I mean how many loops of both in one day. how many days on and off

Imagine libertine in high school :smiley:

Haha I was thinking that too, back then (and obviously before coronavirus) I was naturally around all sorts of people.

2 Likes

@pacman combined with the major titles. Imagine.

1 Like

And the imagine going to college with that foundation…lol yassss im getting goose bumps lol

This is a tricky topic that you’ve stumbled upon. Check out this thread about it.

So what I would recommend you do is have these be your KEY focuses:

1. Healing (Simply because they will be so effective for you now). For the Ultima title here, there are a few options. Elixir, Regeneration, Rebirth, Limit Destroyer. Which one you pick—you decide based on the product descriptions. What might be helpful would be to read them all and see which resonates with you the most.
  2. Action so you are pushed towards your goals (This just means get The Executive as it’s a free subliminal right now)
  3. Ascension. It’s a light yet potent subliminal, probably among the fastest of all “main subliminals”. Read the product page. It would be a good idea to establish a foundation by which you can decide upon other focuses later.

I do realize that is already quite a bit of $. So if anything, get The Executive because it’s free. If you had to buy one thing, I would probably recommend Ascension because it’s a main subliminal with long-term changes and still fast-acting, powerful and broad at the same time.

1 Like

Ok so I can use ascension, executive and regeneration and elixir limit destroyer and rebirth. Please tell me whic is best for healing

1 Like

Which one sounds best to you, based off of product descriptions? They all heal, but take different angles on the subject. Personally I have been running Rebirth, but that choice is inspired by my take on healing very recently.

Sidenote: Elixir is the only one which has a physical healing component to it so if that’s something you care about then the choice is obvious. Other than that, there isn’t a clear answer.

BTW: Give yourself time to decide before buying stuff. Run The Executive in the meantime. What many on this forum have encountered is that they have shiny object syndrome right after purchasing something quickly, where they decide that they just want to purchase the next thing.

Can I use ascension and executive at my age and what will help me to connect with my true self.

Really? Are you sure? The elixir ultima has physical healing.

That was supposed to be elixir. Wires crossed—edited it.

Lots of amazing choices.

Let us know and create a journal.

One more bit of advice @Atul
Please dnt worry what others are using …
Just read their journals for inspiration and thats it. In this way you will stay focused on what you are running. And remember its a process and not an event.
All the best :+1:

Hey guys so I decide to use regeneration, elixir, limit destroyer and rebirth. I am also going to write a journal about my experiences. So tell me I should use all. But I am definitely gonna use regeneration and elixir. They seem perfect for me. Limit destroyer is also good but I can’t understand should I use rebirth because I don’t know what wil it do. I have already read description of rebirth. But still I can’t understand. So last time give me advise from tomorrow I am going to start write my journal.

As a forum user, I would say: dude, start with 1 product first before spending that much on a bunch of stuff. And yes, healing first is always good.

As SubClub…

Ok so no problem I will use limitless

@Atul is going to use limitless and graduate college by next year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck bro.