Stack question order

1.Does the order of the stacks have a big impact?

If i am running two stacks, is it similar to the first almost 30% and the second almost 70% expression?

1. How does the stack work? If it’s just Khan + Stark stack, is it similar to Custom Khan + Stark regardless of the order?

It doesn’t matter to me

Yeah it would be somewhat similar regardless of order.

1 Like

@KingArthur

I think the last sub in stack, played will be stronger and more dominant for some hours after. Then the first sub/loop in the stack will come in and give a nice blend/mixed effect after a little while when finished…

So the sub i want to feel the most i play last in my stack, thats how i do it :slight_smile:

Maybe its the same for others aswell, i dunno.

1 Like

When I first started these subs I felt guided to precede everything with a loop of The Elixir- both the guided meditation thingee that comes with the .mp3 files and then the actual sub itself. It just felt right to stabilize and anchor healing suggestions before I installed/instilled a new set of ideas.

Because of a strong history of ‘self sabotage’ (not unique, probably anyone on here has struggled with that or they wouldn’t be here) I saw it as a prudent precaution.

I’ve come to tender the theory that often it is that parts of our subconscious which are not on board with our personal expansion and development (out of an illogical misconstruction that it is safer to leave things exactly as they are) should be attended to. After that it may be easier for our whole being to accept positive momentum and change.

1 Like