Stack for someone with no motivation

The Executive

2 Likes

Emperor could be good if you can handle it. Just be careful with the loops.

Ascended Mogul, Limitless Executive or Executive could be good if you had to choose one.

2 Likes

Emperor is good, it skyrocketed my motivation in every area of life. If you’re lazy or unmotivated in life to do things, I think that Emperor will easily turn it around for you

4 Likes

can I combine emperor and limitless executive Ultima

You could try Emperor + Executive. Be careful with the loops like this guy (in the link) did in his journal. His Emperor + Executive journal was in Q version. Now it is Qv2.

Yes you can do Emperor + Limitless Executive. I ran that for a bit along with RICH for a short few months.

1 Like

how’d that go bro, i

1 Like

Spartan if you’re talking about Gym-specific motivation. As for others, so far I’ve had great results with Ascended Mogul and Limitless. One loop of each right after the other

4 Likes

Speaking from experience, Spartan is the way to go if you’re looking for gym motivation.

2 Likes

looking for all around motivation, gym, going out, etc…but spartan does sound good👍🏽

From Emperor, I did start a home exercise bike routine. Productivity boost was there with Emperor + Limitless Executive which complemented my introverted nature and work habits. I felt a stronger sense of self plus not chasing after women.

Spartan does sound good to start with. You can add something like Limitless, Executive, Limitless Executive later for stacking.

1 Like

This sounds like you want to become more social in general.

Emperor is helping me get back into shape and actually has made me more social to a point, but I don’t feel the urge to go out because it doesn’t align with my goals atm, so I’m driven to work more instead.

Check out the primer Fire wrote about Ascension in another thread. Sounds like what you’re looking for…

4 Likes

Emperor and Limitless Executive might end up reinforcing that. :sweat_smile:
Your topic title is misleading people into suggesting these.

Ascension is probably what you’re looking for – confidence & drive to act on ALL life goals.

If you’re looking specifically for motivation to workout and socialize, pick Spartan and Daredevil.

8 Likes

Ok bro, I will check out ascension then. Will that help with attractiveness also or is there another audio I can add that will help?

1 Like

@Aeno this is some solid advice. @Simon has a lot more experience than I do. That seems like the perfect combo for what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Opinion:

The experience of “Low Motivation” is a sign that there is a disconnect between 1) your emotions, 2) your awareness, and/or 3) your environment.

These disconnects can happen for all kinds of reasons: for example, you suppress your emotions in order to keep the peace with family members or in a relationship, you conform to external standards so much that you forget about your own internal experience, you become discouraged because progress or success feels too far away, and so on and so on.

Two really big factors for many people are 1) feeling that what I want is important enough to compete with the standards that others put on me, and 2) knowing that I have the ability to achieve what I want and need.

The truth is that motivation is not a ‘thing’ that you have or don’t have; even though we talk about it in those terms.

It’s more like a natural response that occurs whenever enough of the right conditions are present. Motivation is like the Sun. It’s always there. But sometimes you can’t see it, so you need to have the mental strength and imagination to remember that it’s still there.

When it comes to an all around subliminal that I would expect to have a great effect on motivation, my vote is for Ascension.

I think Ascension really beefs up your sense of your own value (self-worth) and your own abilities (competence). This makes it easier to maintain contact with your motivation, even when things get a bit rough, and internal/external conditions try to distract you from it.

4 Likes

This response was definitely eye-opening, thank you.

I will be going for Ascension

3 Likes

Those are opinions. Apparently, from what I’m told, everybody has at least one. haha.

Ascension also seems to start working pretty quickly. That’s another point in its favor.

Are you going to run it alone or with a stack?

1 Like

I think I will run it alone, I don’t really know what Ultimas I can possibly use with it.

Will it be better alone or do you think a Ultima with it would give me better results?

1 Like

Alone.

Not forever, but just for the first bit of time.

Ascension working alone, without having to ‘share time’ with other programs, should work quickly.

That has the extra benefit of building your confidence about how subliminals work.

I found that, at first, Ascension quickly started to bring changes in my internal monologue and my thought processes. And I was definitely not wise enough to begin playing Ascension alone. I had it buried in a stack.

If I were starting my subliminal journey again. I’d begin with 1-3 months of Ascension alone.

I hope this works really well for you. Whatever you ultimately decide, I’ll look forward to hearing about your process.

3 Likes

Fantastic sub!
In a month you will wonder who that guy was, he who started this thread.

3 Likes