Spiritual and Manifestation Custom Advice

what we consider intelligent alien life, aliens consider juvenile delinquents :slight_smile:

For working on energy, extrasensory perception-I’d go with everything from your obvious list- minus some results enhancers+ Blue Skies, Mind’s Eye, Everpresent, Faith Unyeilding, Raikov, and Immortal’s Blade, - just in case you do become very successful at encountering ‘other beings’ you stay safe from the nasty ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps this:

Alchemist ST4 Core
Arcane Mastery
Awakened Perception
DEUS
Energetic Development XI
Metamorphosis
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Spiritual Abundance
Spiritual Reality Alignment
The Architect
The Flow
The Merger of Worlds
Yggdrasil
All-Seeing
Blue Skies
Everpresent
Gratitude Embodiment
Immortal’s Blade

3 Likes

“Honey, the kids borrowed the UFO without asking again. It’s your turn to discipline them.”

But I like enhanced results! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the recommendations.

Let’s see why I didn’t initially go for the others (it helps my thinking process if I reconsider them)…

• Blue Skies already pretty much claimed that 19th spot.
  • Mind’s Eye the 20th.
  • Everpresent gave me a long debate. Eventually I chose not to include it (and Ego Adsum) because I’m already very present-minded. However, I would likely include them in the Ultima as a fast-acting Ultima with two “present in the moment” modules might be quite powerful.
  • Faith Unyielding didn’t quite connect with me at the time. The “help your connection to the deity of your religion” was not for me, “spiritual endeavors” obviously was, with "greater faith in your own abilities I considered that I’m very confident in myself and hoped that this would also be the case here and I’m not currently looking to inspire others. So in the end I figured I could leave it out in favor of other modules.
  • Raikov was easy enough, I couldn’t think of anybody that I could mirror, so I chose the result enhancers instead.
  • Immortal’s Blade was another case of me trusting I’d be able to handle it since the sub was already all filled up. But I would like it in there though, it definitely deserves a spot.

I generally chose modules that were as broad in their application as possible to keep my options open, combined with a possibly unfounded faith in my own abilities.

I’ll see if I can play with the list a bit if I combine it with an Ultima.

Now for @RVconsultant’s list:

RV took out all the manifestation subs in favor of more spiritual subs. Understandable, although I am wondering if they don’t go hand in hand. As far as I know, to truly manifest takes quite a bit of spiritual ability.

• All-Seeing, definitely one I wanted in there.
  • Blue Skies, already giving it a place
  • Everpresent, as above, I want to put it in an Ultima with Ego
  • Gratitude Embodiment, you took out the manifestation subs, but then you added this one in. Why?
  • Immortal’s Blade, as above, I want it in the sub if possible, even though I trust nothing bad can happen. But if I do want to channel, I would be opening myself up to all kinds of things.

And I completely forgot about Malkuth’s advice, who was very sympathetic to my plight, for which I am quite grateful.

• Astral Projection, is originally a Weapon X title and as such rapid acting. So it seemed the perfect title for an Ultima, combined with remote viewing. If I can’t do it one way, I’ll do it the other way. But…

What do you mean by this? If I succeed in projecting, the process is working?

• Immortal’s Blade. There it is again. Although this is a very interesting way to look at it. Adding the module in order to tell myself I’m putting safety first.
  • Harmonic Singlularity. I considered this for a bit, then realized that thanks to the yoga and many meditations I already actively practiced relaxing my entire body and didn’t need any help (although all this sitting behind a computer has definitely locked up my upper back to the point where I need a deep tissue massage). But considering I know of many practices to achieve a total relaxation, I found other modules more important at the time.

Thank you all for the advice so far, guys. I will definitely consider it carefully.

2 Likes

My thought was develop a foundation via your spirituality and gratitude, then perhaps create a manifesting Ultima such as:

Tyrant
Dominion
Jupiter
etc.

1 Like

Hmm… well it seems to me that it’s not primarily your body that needs the help relaxing, it’s the highly vigilant security force of your mind. It is working very diligently at the moment to protect and control access at the border.

I’d almost recommend focusing most of your strategy on that issue alone. Titles like Tyrant, The Merger of Worlds, Harmonic Singularity, and paradoxically even possibly something like Survival Instinct (together with Immortals Blade) on the one hand, to send a clear message that you are consciously prioritizing security rather than seeking to overcome your natural security system by brute force and sheer willpower.

I’d combine that with titles related to love and opening.

The whole point here is to send that message of safety and security to your subconscious mind. Letting it know, “yes, the conscious mind shares your priorities. I not only understand but moreover appreciate the importance of what you’re doing for us. As such, you no longer need to so rigidly and vigilantly restrict access anymore. I (the conscious side of things) have grown up now and can be trusted.”

In essence, I’m suggesting that you build the spiritual equivalent of a Driver’s License (maybe more of a Learner’s Permit) and ID card to present to your subconscious mind. Together with modules that express a clear interest in opening that connection (Merger, Tyrant).

And yes, Astral would serve the role of a driving practice range.

4 Likes

I would recommend Immortal’s Blade, especially if you grew up in a “cult” like culture. It has helped me explore all sorts of practices, philosophies and beliefs in a deeper level, without attachment or fear-triggering from old lingering beliefs.

Mind’s Eye is a waste not to include it in a manifestation custom, in my opinion

4 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:

So here comes finally the more elaborated answer I promised you two days ago.

Everybody has their own style when it comes to creating a custom. There is no right or wrong, so I will just give you my perspective, after testing some of the modules myself and from the experience I got running around 6 customs in the past.

First of all, you choose the standard “I-add-everything-I-LIKE” philosophy when choosing your modules. While it has a point and is probably the easiest to do, it has its limitations as it eventually always leads to a total overload of desired modules (20+), very dense customs, and often not optimal results.
I used the same analogy for my first customs, but after some extensive testing, I am now preferably using the “I-add-everything-I-truly-NEED” strategy. So what does this mean?
The major subliminal core in the q-store has most of the scripting of the normal full program itself. There is no need to choose a core and then try to add EVERY module in the q-store which you know is also already in the core, because -quite frankly- it is already in the core. Doing this still won’t be “redundant” because these modules will expand this scripting in that area, but you will not add much to your results because the script already contains at least 80% of the scripting of the modules which will give you MORE than good enough results. Otherwise, you will begin to overload your program and with that taking away the focus from the modules you really want to be executing.
So, ONLY add modules, where you really NEED this expansion and increased focus of scripting. Only add modules that you need to get over your sticking points, or that are not inside the major program and would give a nice twist on the custom, or modules that you really really love and want all the scripting you can get in that area. Don’t add all the Romance&Seduction modules to a Khan St4 custom, and do not add all the spiritual modules to an Alchemist St4 custom, just because you fear you will miss out otherwise (You will not! :wink: ).

For this strategy to work best, you need some basic understanding of the of the core major sub you are want to build upon, best by your own experience because then you will get a pretty good feeling which modules are already inside the core just by recalling your experiences on this sub and then comparing it to the module descriptions. If in doubt, ask on the forum, or if you like the module a lot, just add it. This can be quite time-consuming though, as you will also need to get a good introspection of what you actually want out of this custom to decide which modules to add or not, instead of just adding all in the same category lol.

So let’s go back to your specific custom.

Most, if not all of the modules you put in the “the obvious ones” category are with utmost certainty in the St4 core itself, especially the ones that were in the q-store since day one. So now it is up to you to decide if…

A. need those to get over your sticking points, B. are not inside the major program and would give a nice twist on the custom, or C. you really really love them and want all the scripting you can get in that area.

There is also D. which would be to add modules to further enhance other modules and achieve a perfect syergy, but for the sake of simplicity let’s leave that out.

So let me give you know my total personal perspective on the module choices:

Let’s start with the modules I would LEAVE OUT and NOT INCLUDE.

Spiritual Reality Alignment No need with Alchemist St4, unless ABC.
Spiritual Abundance No need with Alchemist St4, unless ABC.
The Architect Same as above, it is definitely included in the Alchemist core. I personally was running it for quite some time in my Tesla (QL St1/St2) custom, and while it is probably nice to have if you are not running Alchemist anyway, I did not see any profound results that would guarantee it to be a worth a spot in a precious custom. So from there, I left it out and definitely did not regret it.
Deus I tested this module extensively in various custom, and I came to the conclusion that I am preferring the customs with Omnidimensional inside but without Deus. I noticed that a custom with Deus inside gives me reconciliation earlier than a custom without it, and it is not quite so pleasant to run. I am very confident that Deus is in the mandatory Q core anyway, and this doubling-down, expansion of scripting makes it a bit too much for me.
Pragya Hermit and I were discussing this module lately, and he had this thought that maybe Pragya was the module that made us both stoic running our Tesla (QL) customs because it enhances the left hemisphere, the logic and understanding part. It would be better to enhance the right hemisphere more profoundly in comparison because we are most foreign to it instead of continuing to strengthen the left with subliminals. And yes, I also believe Pragya is already in the Q mandatory core, so ABC still applies.

Okay, now we have that.

So let me construct the custom then :wink:

Alchemist ST4 Self-explanatory.
Mind’s Eye You seriously considered getting a spiritual custom without this bad boy? Probably one of the greatest programs ever created by subclub (next to many though lol). Absolutely loving it and this will bring you grandiose results in pretty much everything you do.
Arcane Mastery ABC seems to apply. A good module to further expand upon, especially when I see you are doing so many different spiritual training aspects
Awakened Perception LOOOOOOOVING THIS MODULE. ABC applies here. This will also help you with the “the scientist in me (who) wants to figure out the building blocks of everything”. You will intuitively pick up on everything!
Energetic Development ABC probably applies here, even though it is for sure in Alchemist St4. Our life energy / life force is definitely one of the most important things, also especially in regards to executing subliminals.
Metamorphosis ABC. Will work great in tandem with Energetic Development to really focus further on that part. Or if you decide to leave out Energy Development because it is no priority, this module alone would probably be enough in that regard.
Divine Will Manifesting seems like one of your top goals, so further expansion might be reasonable
Jupiter Same as above
The Flow Not sure if it is in Alchemist (very likely), but it certainly is in Stark. Totally love it and should be worth adding to further expand on that.
The Merger of Worlds This module would work exponentially well if you include Dream Traveler or Astral Projection because this will open up a whole new gateway to your subconscious mind, intuition, precognitive dreams etc.
Tyrant Tyrant is my fav module out of them all. I am seeing increased results since adding to my customs and is definitely a must to further expand on.
Yggdrasil C applies!
Gratitude Embodiment Gratitude is one of the most important emotions to truly manifest an abundance in life. “How Gratitude Change My Life” STEVE HARVEY EXPLANATION TO SUCCESS (eye opening)
Chosen of Venus If you want to live from the Heart-Space I would definitely include this module and not wait for a SS stack of yours.
Spiritual Freedom LIVING IN BLISS. Who would not want to expand upon that feeling? I only made great experiences with this module, so it falls in the C category.
Blue Skies One of the most important modules for pretty much every custom. I don’t believe it is in the Alchemist Core, hence why adding it is absolutely necessary in my opinion. Just ask Hermit what he say about that module :wink:
Dream Traveler Now the fun begins. If this is something you are interested in definitely include it. I love this module and with Merger of Worlds, it gives some crazy results. However, if you are not, I would probably substitute this module with Negative Energy Transmutation as this one is a really powerful module too.
Inner Gasoline If you want to give this module a sexual kick, definitely include it. Probably my seconst fav module. It does exactly what is written on the module description, but really really well :wink:
All-Seeing Seems like you want to expand your spiritual abilities, so this might be your best guess. I think that’s why you also added Mystery to the module mix, though I doubt very hard that Mystery will help you with channeling or other spiritual gifts. All-Seeing might to an extend, and it will also greatly improve the scripting of Mind’s Eye.
Omnidimensional Last but not least, definitely a must module whenever it fits. And it fits wonderfully in this context. See my Deus post.

So to summarize, I would propose the following custom:

1. Alchemist ST4
  2. Mind’s Eye
  3. Arcane Mastery
  4. Awakened Perception
  5. Energetic Development
  6. Metamorphosis
  7. Divine Will
  8. Jupiter
  9. The Flow
  10. The Merger of Worlds
  11. Tyrant
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Gratitude Embodiment
  14. Chosen of Venus
  15. Spiritual Freedom
  16. Blue Skies
  17. Dream Traveler*
  18. Inner Gasoline*
  19. All-Seeing
  20. Omnidimensional

I did not have time to write an extensive comment on every module of your proposed one, but if you have any more questions or would like a comment on another module, just let me know :wink:

Thank you @DarkPhilosopher for all your time and support here on the forum. I greatly appreciate it and I believe I speak for the whole community, when I say we are deeply grateful for all your insights and help you always provide us.

11 Likes

This looks a bit similar to my second custom but I made it before some of these modules came out (the first 20/23 are in it. Guess I was messing around with changing it a while back)

2 Likes

He didn’t even give me time to read it… :slight_smile:

In other news, I’ve been quiet on this one. A little birdie told me there might be a new module pack lovingly coming to a Q store near us. I figured I might wait a bit.

Haven’t given up on this one yet.

2 Likes

We just had a drop one week ago. Are you aware of this?

That’s what I meant. The latest module pack.

1 Like

Here goes,

First I want to thank the people who responded to my questions about core and stacks, custom wise.
I got that at 99%, I just need to figure where to look whether it’s “Ultima”, " ZP", “Q” and T and T2. I am doing the “Spiritual” approach, that covers three of those Cores and a possible 7 modules!

I am eager after purchase to participate in the sub-Black private forum. I believe its called! Is there others who actually done OBE’s and RV custom built? I am trying to get a feel for sharpening my custom order or narrowing it down on the modules. Thanks to the gentleman who accomplished at first a few OBE’s and I believe Lucid Dreaming. When he built his customize stack, then he had more OBE’s etc.

I want to be well rounded on the Spiritual side, not just and OBE here and there. In case, the ticket answerers see this thank you for your patients and answering all my mundane question. I admit it’s a little bit confusing but I am more than halfway there. My last OBE, was time traveling, it was great in the year 2030. I know a bit off topic, I will keep it real here.

You can see why I am going that direction. Again, I would enjoy reading your testimonies using the Alchemist Ultrasonic Subliminal’s.

One question: Are Masked Subliminal 's inferior to Ultrasonic Subliminal’s??? I write a blog about these technologies, which is why I am interested in picking the right vehicle to test drive. By doing a Custom package. I listen to the plain masked subliminal I had for a year and it worked for a real short time and it stop working altogether.

The gentleman who creates these unusual Ultrasonics, are they NLP trained or have psychology background. I am just curious how they can technically do what they do and it works, I gather from a good many folks here!

Thank you for reading this!

1 Like

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I generally listen to only the masked but I should look to mix it up a bit. Do you have a copy/link of your blog in which you discuss this?

It seems like which version works better varies from person to person:

4 Likes

Great, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Sorry, this was late incoming I been super busy in a middle of a move….

https://dimensionaltimetravel.blogspot.com/ Here is that link for you! where I write about these esoteric machines and mp3’s. You might find some bizarre stories yet, they really happened to and for me over the years. When I read here, one can’t help to be inquisitive. This company is what I look for, not just another masked subliminal.

On this site I know enough to be dangerous! I am slowly writing the frame work in these Ultra-Sound and all his creative approaches. What type of person could create something like this! For what I learn of the basics of what this site entails, one just has to be curious but there will come a time, which will be soon for me, to stop researching and actually try this thing out! Here’s the thing when I do in-depth research, this site is what I found from tens of thousands of subliminal sites. I am retired so I got the time!

I don’t sell or buy anything on my blog, it is my hobby! I only tell the visitors what I purchased and what if any does it do to the person. My blog is purely Informational and that of my experiences using things like here! I don’t recommend people to go buy it, they have to decide if it is right with them.

1 Like

Wow - thanks so much for your response. I’ll definitely check out your blog!

1 Like

How does one make these images again? I remember there was some sort of online app?

Don’t know which app this was/is, but if you search for “collage maker” you’ll probably find a bunch of similar ones.

this is interesting, sir.
what does that spooky? machine do? it just imprint water so you can drink it?
does it help with manifestation in some way?
sorry, I’m very inquisitive person, and i visited your blog and it is a little bit overwhelming for me with new information.