A real question

I really think that we should have a better and detailed description for the difference between major sub shop titles and their cores in the custom shop
I have a stack and I know that it has the “light of humility or instant spark” do I need to buy that module separately or That core that I think has it is enough

The Does a Certain Q (or Ultima) Core Contain a Specific Module? article might help clarify things.

2 Likes

Dammit, I came in her expecting an unreal question… :laughing:

2 Likes

The subs are working very profoundly
:grin:

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

Freudian slip perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And that’s the unreal question right there :rofl:

1 Like

At least I’m not the only one with a dirty mind :wink:

1 Like

Honestly it does not do it enough, cuz both mind’s eye and ascension are cores
I am talking about small modules and cores
For example: Ql definitely has streams(I will anyways add it to stress on that part) but also the commander has the dominion for sure.
Like what is the major use of “dominion” module, if commander, khan or GLM scripting of dominion are in such a way to utilize those 3? Cuz I am adding all three to my customs, do I really get “subpar” results for not adding dominion or power awareness in my customs?
@SaintSovereign
I made a distinct clarification about the modules I think about, so maybe you could answer

1 Like

I dunno what to say

1 Like

How in this case?

Haha, I’ve just been feeling mischievous all day :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry Bro I saw the information that you want to build a custom to late

1 Like

Don’t start a war with me😁

1 Like

Sorry to ask a second question, but again, how?:thinking:
Lets take I was not making a custom, what is that statement supposed to mean? Like there is a change in a way I present myself or good ideas are emerging in my mind? How? I would be thankful

I get you. I am the first one to ask those questions. The more information I get, the more I can nerd down and enter my hyperfocus mode where I will explore various build strategies to create my perfect custom.

BUUUT. The information you are seeking are not required to build a custom.

It is actually pretty easy :+1:

First you choose the cores you like. Those should be ones you have EXPERIENCE with. That‘s why customs are not for beginners.

If you have run a major title for a while, you will have a pretty clear idea how this sub is manifesting in your life. Based on this knowledge alone, you can create your custom.

E.g. I know that Khan gives me great body language (similar to Alpha Body Language), makes me calm but powerful (similar to Lion IV), makes me an alpha above others (similar to Alpha of Alpha), pretty much includes most scripting from the Romance and Seduction category (besides the new modules) etc.

I also know that my e.g. body language is still my sticking point. So I look in the q-store and find the Alpha Body Language module, which will help me with exactly that. So I add it to my custom to have even more focus on that area even though I know there is some scripting of it in the core itself.

If you include multiple cores you have to care even less for “redundancy“.

For example, let‘s say I wanna create a Khan and Wanted custom. I know that Khan includes motivation and ambition scripting but also that Wanted makes me a lazy ass because it makes me so care-free. So I just go ahead and add Carpe Diem Ascended because it will further the whole custom to focus more on productivity.

Maybe also read that post of mine where I elaborated on the strategy I used to create my customs with a direct example.

Also, now that the OBJECTIVES will be released for every title, this will make it 100000 time easier. Now you do not even have to have experience with a title before creating a custom (though I would still recommend that). You can just look at the objectives list and directly compare it to the module description to know if a version of scripting of the module is inside the major title. For example on top of my head:
Dragon Reborn objectives: “All physical tension in your body will fade away“. This is a direct reference to the Harmonic Singularity module. So unless you include multiple cores (some of which make you more tense) and do not want all the focus you can have on that area, you can leave that module out. No “need“ to add. But read the post in the thread I linked for more details about it.

Hoped that helped!

3 Likes

Thanks for your precious time
I wanna have GLM, commander, QLst4, khan ST4, spartan, EOG st4.(3 customs)
Then I wanna add some healing by adding eog st1 and khan st1 in any of these customs if @SaintSovereign approves, cuz I KNOW that st1 and st4 have alot of overlapping, so why not add a fairly smaill amount of khan st1 healing to the khan st4 custom or why not add some eog st1 healing to the EOG st4 custom? And run these 3 customs for life😜
I am sure these cores I chose will give me any physical shifting I need over time. So then after than I get 54 empty places for smaller modules, then I add any number of learning, Iq, invention and these kind of stuff I can and after that if I don’t find better modules than the status modules, I will add status modules
How that sound like?:thinking::grin:

Like you are overloading yourself big time

1 Like

I promise I would abide by listening patterns