Spectre - a journal

any time you are around women, talking to women, seducing women or being intimate with a woman (or multiple, this is WANTED after all), you are easily and naturally being healed of the things holding you back from flourishing as a master seducer, with nearly zero energetic load or overall subconscious impact – allowing for full execution of the auric scripting and physical shifting.

Interesting today we had a discussion around if guys can be friends with girls. Girls literally saying they find guys who have female friends are so attractive. So why wouldn’t you have platonic female friends? It’s just a limiting belief and sprinkle of ”lack of abundance”.

Past blunders or ”douche” moves or whatever, mistakes I’ve made came up in conversation and I was nonchalant. Acknowledging it openly but like it’s no big deal. I’m human and life is a big fat lesson. It’s weird to find this weird or trying to shame me for it. From the copy: ”…emotional control scripting ensures you never slip up in a way that makes you lose attraction…” also ”… accept your own flaws…”. Hell yeah.

One thing is clear currently ”Living pulse” is working overtime.

  • Reflecting on fun
  • Taking a moment to assess everything I do in relation to my moods and fun. Some things you just gotta do even if they are boring. But other things I’m not obliged to do. I’m a free man in the pursuit of happiness.
  • Excited for WoW+ aka WoW: Forever.

Currently I’m in love with Wanted and the wanted archetype and the way it’s changing me. Perhaps it’s a match made in heaven. Complex. Dynamic. Very interesting. I want to explore this dance between the input (sub) and the reaction I experience within and without.

It’s funny I ran this for female attention but I’m slowly turning into a dude locked in to his purpose and self-amusement. :ok_hand: which is no shocker to me only running one sub. That kinda feels like a prerequisite of being a wanted man. I see it clearly. I’m sure it’s also going to make surrounded by woman and enjoying their company and the connection without any need for validation. I’m too busy living my life and enjoying the fruits of my labour!

No need to ”make any moves” or trigger anything, I’m just chilling and connecting. It reminds of back in the days when I used to read game and go out and then just went ”natural” and wasn’t doing anything special yet got results and buddies who did game was like trying to analyse what I did (tactics, lines etc), they thought I was doing something they called ninja game, but I wasn’t doing anything. I was just acting a fool and chatting people up. So I feel like wanted is taking back to that natural style I had mindset and continuing the journey.

I’m reading the WB thread and I see clearly why it’s a complex sub and misunderstood. Invictus saying (paraphrasing) ”it goes hard when you stop chasing results and seduce yourself”. It makes so much sense.

Researched weight lifting programs and will start hitting the gym tomorrow after work. It’s basically a mix of starting strength and 5x5. Do that for a couple months, carefully while my elbow heals, and some cardio.

4 Likes

Very tired today and very hungry today (physical shifting?). I just want to chill.

Headed to a restaurant today and I feel so confident and sexy though. Checking myself in the mirror more often. Anyway, I caught a cute girl staring and smiling at me (holding eye contact) in the restaurant.

I will make sure to spend the end of the day with some journaling. I feel I need a free flow writing dump.

Pack my work laptop and gym clothes for tomorrow.

3 Likes

15 sec of Wanted

My dumbass forgot the gym clothes so I’m going to follow some body weight YouTube workout when I get home.

Realized I’m still reconciling ”performed enjoyment” and this thing is not complete yet. Absolutely, we’ll work through it. More specifically, ”Without trying to impress, you simply enjoy yourself—and that, in turn, draws others in.” straight from the copy. lol it’s insane to me how clear it is with one title. Now how to explore this? I guess just journal.

My tech lead at work keeps on offboarding stuff in his plate to me. It looks like it’s going to happen, I’ll be tech lead for a short while. Good experience.

Baddies everywhere.

Had a session with my naprapath today. The inflammation’s down. Told be to keep at it. Looks bright for my lifting iron future.

3 Likes

Been loving you journey so far and you’re in for quite the experience with WANTED

I have a recommendation that helped me when I was working on my knees and elbows

Look into kneeovertoesguy on YouTube.

The main idea idea is to apply slow unpainful tension repeatedly to the connective tissue to signal the body for repair/regeneration.

Worked superbly for me when I was going through my rehabilitation.

1 Like

Nice thanks. My naprapath suggested similar stuff. Will check it out 🫡

1 Like
  • Had a great meeting with two customers and then sync with my boss and she is super pleased with my meeting and said ”I can fully trust you with all meetings and customers.”

  • Got my supplements delivered. Vitamins, creatine, omega 3 and vitamin D. Keeping it simple. I already have protein, matter of fact had some for lunch as my lunch was tiny.

  • Felt a bit distracted at work. I’m unusually chill about it though (nonchalant?). I think I’m still reconciling some stuff. General anxiety, pinpointed due to having so much abundance in life and hobbies I don’t know what to do, but all we can do is prioritise. But, but they’re all good stuff, so it’s fine whatever I pick as long as it’s priority. Relax.

  • I’ve had some witty jokes lately with friends.

  • Father called me, haven’t spoken with in a while. My condolences to fire. Reminds me to use the time I have with my father wisely. Burying old drama.

  • Thinking lately of running my life like I’m the CEO and making sure decisions are win win as much as possible, but rarely splitting the difference kinda. Related to self-respect, self-care and respecting my moods and needs.

  • Had a nice game session with my buddies before bedtime. Built a nice storage house for the squad in this survival game. They were in awe lol

  • My gf was pissed off at something and I was making amends but you know when someone is pissed everything you say or do just adds fire. Lol I know I can be a volcano sometimes too, but I noticed when she was in that mood I was very calm and collected. These things can sometimes turn both parties into a loop of sheer anger. But I’m cool.

  • Tomorrow we hit the gym after work.

  • Reconciling relaxation and fun. Noticing ways or things that cause unnecessary stress, suffering or are simply not fun and figuring out how to make it easier, more fun or just straight out cut it out.

1 Like

Wednesday, week 2, 15s Wanted.

  • Healthy lunch choice, made some spicy eggs with black beans and onion.
  • Notice myself saying less and less overexplaining. Wow, am I mysterious, or what!? Lol
  • Still processing fun stuff and self-amusement. Learning a lot about myself and ways I self-sabotage or make things less fun or allow external things ruin the fun.
  • Got sent a cool 3D printed gadget from a friend for my coffee machine. Increased QoL.
  • Slept bad last night and that’s no fun. Planning to hit the he early tonight. Big day tomorrow too!
  • Decision to meet up with dad and I didn’t split the difference. Either meet him tomorrow or friday and he prefered thursday but I said stuck to thursday because it works much better for me.
  • Joking around with friends in whatsup group and I’ve never gotten this many laugh-emoji-reactions before lol
  • Streaming is rarely fun. Gotta keep up with chat, think of being entertaining, no viewers, I don’t have time, performance anxiety. I just want to immerse myself in the game, IDGAF. I just can’t. And that’s ok!
  • Had a passionate discussion about AI Assisted Software Engineering and how fragile it can get if people get too much wiggle room with a friend in same industry.
  • HIIT for 20min, then StartingStrength + some naprapath exercises. Let’s go. He told me not to do Military Press, but I did it anyway, felt the elbow immediately. Shesh. Will listen next time. Lol
  • Moments of realising specific things I can change to improve my QoL and fun and enjoyment.
  • I want to train like a pro, but ease it down cowboy. There’s so many small things that I can do to get more activity in my life. Lifestyle changes, like standing at work 1 hour. Do some air squats, push ups or sit ups on lunch break. Take the stairs. No need to become a gymrat over night. Discipline over motivation.
  • Baseline definitely more chill on Wanted, must be the fun and nonchalance blooming especially after the first weeks reconciliation around fun and being more mindful of what I allow to cause friction.
  • I feel super sexy, and I’m just getting started. Barely 2 weeks in.
  • Rolled forsaken paladin, for the horde!
  • Feel more energised and healthier.
  • A noticeable libido increase!
  • Talked to 2 friends I haven’t talked to in a long time.
  • Productive day at work.
  • Another good meeting with a customer.
  • Daydreaming about winning awards at work and turning down intimacy offers lol good I believe I would kill it as a tech lead. Is that the wanted narcissism (overly confident)?

Stay disciplined. Stay consistent. Aligned action. Inspired action.

You can be inspired but not aligned.
You can be aligned but not inspired.
But alignment is more important, because you can’t not get inspired. Getting inspired is easy for me at least. Call it hype. But if I’m not aligned it’s no bueno hermano!

Trust the process!

Peace!

4 Likes

Overall good day :muscle: very active.

  • Sometimes jokes don’t land. That’s fine. I thought it would be funny lol
  • Feel very social today talking with multiple people before even sitting at my desk. I’m in office today.
  • On the subway I felt I had this aura that made people stare and react to my presence. Maybe it’s just in my head or I looked very creepy? Lol sorry I’m tired today, played a game beta late night. Who cares?
  • Listened to 30 sec today of wanted.
  • Takes breaks dude, Pomodoro that shit even in office, get up, get moving, stretch, drink a glass of water and chill.
  • Tired as shit dude, don’t sacrifice sleep over bs. Sleep is king dude!
  • Tired in a rainy mood today the final hour of work. I think I’ve been doing context switching deluxe. Fuck it, I’m not in the mood.
  • Meeting a relative in this nice hotel. I’m out here dude.
  • Had a great get together with family, considering the drama. I will make sure to schedule in family phone calls, so easy to forget or take it for granted in this busy life.
  • Overall good day, some recon and processing.
  • In the way to the gym, night time session. I’m committed!
  • Minor wins in where I usually just agree to do something automatically but now I’m aware of my moods and if I really want to do that thing or not. I respect my moods and energy. Like these dudes at work trying to be social, but I’m locked in and they are lazy ducks. To be honest, I don’t liv mind socialising, but they’re goofballs wanting to good around. I have an instinct that says they are just takers and waste of my time. Matter of fact, one of them I know have given ladies creep vibes and I hate they assumed I’m associated with him. They brought me cake, I thanked for it but when they left I threw it in the trash. Duck people pleasing. Anyway, multiple such things where I consider my wellbeing and QoL over defaulting to being agreeable and ”people pleasing.”.
  • Feeling my nonchalance growing. It’s like dude, do what you want.
2 Likes
  • Had to take a nap before lunch dude. Was so tired. I was in the gym at 9PM last night and got done and home at 11pm. Never been out so late working out. Unless you define ”drunk in the night club dancing” as a workout lol

  • Self-care today, buzzcut, trimmed beard and cut my nails.

  • Qigong class later in the night.

  • Played some memory with family

  • I think if you have 3-4 hours screen time on your phone you have probably 1-2 hours you can transmute to other more productive things aligned with your goals and sub. Infotainment is not education dude, stop deluding yourself. Lol

  • Yesterday dance-girl was hovering around my lunch table at work and I didn’t say anything, I felt this tension. She was still there, stood like 5 cm away from me and graced me as she walked off. We didn’t speak, she was speaking with one of the dudes I was having lunch with. I don’t know, perhaps I was trying to maintain tension without breaking it as I usually do. The Silent Depth ™ & Stormless Depths™ !!

  • I have eye bags, and you know it’s like Benicio Del Toro, it feels like I was cord with them. Lately I’ve been thinking wow they add a depth or edge to my sexiness. The Perfect Imperfection ™!

  • Don’t know if you all know there is called a self-help junkie? Well if you didn’t know, now you know and I hope something cracked inside you, if not, carry on. Anyway I haven’t read any self-help book since I started this journey. WANTED Execution ™. Is more like, I want to make my own mind and listen to my moods instead of reading a book about ” the last process or knowledge” you need and it’s full of anecdotes of people who use it and changed their life 360. Lol it’s so cringe. Every book does that?! How many ”ultimate answer” are there? Well it tells you there’s no ultimate answer to all your problems. So I’m figuring out life for myself. Trusting I’ll naturally find the knowledge and realisations living life, reflecting and taking action.

  • That might be a book, but I’m not going to the library scanning for more problems to fix, like an addict.

  • Processing around Healing Current and the inconsistency of my energy levels and sleep. I guess there’s a clash between reality and what my subconscious is trying to achieve. I have some ideas to level this up a bit and work on it. Let it cook !

  • Cooked a nice new recipe for dinner. Actually it’s an old dish but new recipe. BROWN RICE!!!

1 Like
  • Worried about gut health, starting to thinking and improving on that. Also stress is unnecessary. To stress about gut health because stress is never good for health.
  • Overall good office day at work.
  • Had a pretty good eye contact with strangers in the subway today.
  • Overall feel more relaxed or aware to remember to relax more. Let go of that default bracing. Especially in situations where I’m with people.
  • Had salad for lunch. A healthier food choice. Overall took the stairs or walked up the escalator if there were no regular stairs.
  • Obsessed about a game lol
  • Booked a datenight with steaks and red wine. :wine_glass:
  • 30s of Wanted
  • Gym session was good :+1:
1 Like

Trekking on to the break of dawn.

I’m always doing something dude. Living life.

Nonchalance and living.

Eat good, drink good, meditate good and sleep good.
Family. Work. Gym. Gaming.

Would love to be more consistent with meditation.

Sleep still bad, but after 1-2 hours in the morning I’m locked in.

Had great meeting with a customer. We have been working on a big integration for them and we gave them the projects status and discussed go-live plans. In the project is me and my female colleague. She’s really good.

For date night we changed our mind. We’re going shrimps and charcuterie. It’s going to be good.

30s had me on edge, going back to 15s.

I don’t give a f. I really like how I’m changing with wanted.

Sometimes I think everyone wants me.

1 Like

Cool things today:

  • Morning breakfast and afternoon lunch is on point health wise. Overnight oats keep me full all day, mixed with chis seeds, protein powder (casein) and yogurt thing called kvarg. Lunch is usually light, 3 eggs, spinach, onion and hard rye bread. Water intake generally good, could have been better today. I’m creating the pathways for physical shifting and stable energy and mood.

  • Today at work I got to present our work with AI to 30+ customers in a joint meeting. Was nervous but it was fine, another reference point and opportunity.

  • Growing sexy, hitting the gym tonight. :muscle:

  • Will be getting a small bonus next month of 500$.

  • Excited about KB upgrade. Don’t know if I will run it immediately or keep on my single sub journey.

@qOS How would Wanted mix with KB, stage by stage? Interested in the energy for amplifying the physical shifting, aid me in self-mastery and taking action, and also the magnetism and charisma.

Answer:

Summary

@Risky — happy to map this.

Two things to know first

  • Khan Black’s own notes say it is built for cultivating the energetic system and, for best results, should be used on its own or within a recognised energetic practice. The same copy then singles out Stage 3 as the stage that becomes excellent for stacking once you have been through the first two. So “Wanted + KB” is mostly a question of when, not just which.
  • You are a little over two weeks into Wanted at 15 seconds, and 30 seconds put you on edge. You read that correctly, and it means adding a second title right now would be early. Wanted is doing plenty on its own.

Stage by stage with Wanted

  • ST1 – Ignition of the Inner Flame. Healing of sexual trauma, insecurity and limiting beliefs; cleansing the energetic channels. Wanted is deliberately not a healing title (it heals through interactions instead), so there is no duplication — but it also means ST1 is direct healing work that KB’s copy suggests running on its own. Treat it as its own chapter.
  • ST2 – Tempering of the Currents. Fortifies the channels so you can carry more energy; charisma, magnetism and presence grow as a side effect. This is the first stage where the energy visibly feeds Wanted’s aura, but it is still mainly channel work. Pairs better once Wanted feels settled.
  • ST3 – Forging of the Primal Force. The one you are describing. Cultivates large amounts of sexual energy and includes scripting to use it, internally or externally, under your conscious guidance. The copy gives three stacking examples that line up with your aims: powering an aura title (Wanted’s aura is that category), boosting an outward goal title, and feeding a physical title — its example notes that the energy has healing effects and supplies what the body needs. That last one is your physical-shifting angle.
  • ST4 – The Crucible Combined. All three fused; mastery and precision over the energy. The heaviest stage; whether it stacks well depends on how you handled the first three.

Your three aims

  • Energy for physical shifting: ST3 (later ST4) under Wanted’s profound physical shifting.
  • Self-mastery and action: KB’s copy describes mastered sexual energy seeding patience, discipline and relentless pursuit; Wanted adds emotional steadiness and its anti-paralysis cycle of acting and living rather than endlessly fixing.
  • Magnetism and charisma: Wanted carries the aura; ST2 and ST3 turn the power up underneath it.

One practice note from KB’s pro-tips: the common mistake is stagnation — activating the energy without circulating or releasing it — so read those before you start.

1 Like

Just had a shower thought:

I’m literally surrounded by females lol. Nothing weird, don’t be weird. But I’m grateful for that because some people feel alone and not only am I not alone, I’m also surrounded by females.

Amen.
Thank God.

I’ve realized people around me are a bit teasing more than usual, thinking it’s probably a reframe in my head of testing. People are reacting to changes going on inside of me and also feel I’m changed or changing. It’s fine, it’s part of the process.

Definitely notice the ”living life” and not being in self-help paralysis. I’m just busy living.

1 Like

Meal prep? Thinking about it, at least breakfast and lunch. I’ve already done breakfast with overnight oats, how about lunch as well.

Then I just gotta complement dinner and snacks to get the rest of calories and proteins to build muscles.

Chill sundae!

Hygiene and self-care to prep for the new week tomorrow. Week 4 of wanted starts. Feeling good. Feeling excited. Good.

I’ve bought groceries and prepped overnight oats for the work week. I’m going to cook lunch boxes tonight or tomorrow for the work week. Then I just need to hit the rest of the clean bulk macros with dinner, a shake and some snacks. :call_me_hand: will evaluate after a week or two if I need to adjust things.

Looking good in the mirror, wanted delivers.

Called a dude out in our group who is a clown and passive aggressive. He’s literally a kill joy for me personally, but part of the group sadly. I’ll just ignore him in the future. Not worth my fun and peace of mind.

Family Work Gym Gaming
Eat good, drink good, meditate good and sleep good.

Working on these priorities.

2 Likes
  • I feel I have something magnetic going on.
  • I noticed a girl in the subway staring the she held prolonged eye contact.
  • Female colleague asked me out for lunch. :sandwich:
  • Remembered the good enough. Sometimes the path from 90-100% is just not worth it. God enough is good enough.
  • OK day at work.
  • Been slacking on sleep. Feeling lt, dude.
  • 18s Wanted
  • On the way to the gym
3 Likes