Solitude & growth - Experiences on Terminus Custom

You should at least try it. 2 loops per day, you will see, then you need a good internet profile or a place to meet girls :point_left: And then watch! Hahaha

2 Likes

I be going back to work a new work place on the 1/02/2021…lol lets see

2 Likes

I’m actually waiting for the announcement to be made tomorrow to see if it change my plan… But. I might be into an idea of designing something. I made 50$ in the market today, which is cool (from my 20K portfolio, now it’s moving toward 22K :blush:). I’m building way too much customs, too indecisive!

Super Badass Alpha Core - Featuring a strong sexual dominance, high social dominance, incredible persuasion skills, over the top confidence and a solid dose of masculinity.
Khan St4 Q Core
Emperor : The House of Medici Q Core
Sex & Seduction Q Core

Sex
Temptation – Maximizing attractiveness
Long-Range Seduction – Allow to manifest encounters with girls I talk to online
Panther – Make moves on a date
Sexual manifestation – Create leads

Money & Skills
Marketweaver – Understand the market
Sultan – Manifest money opportunity
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth – Learn ways to generate wealth and manifestation
Secret Source – Finding source to manifest money opportunity
Financial Success Reality Shifter – Manifest wealth and remove blockage
Mystery – Work on some new skills that I have yet to discover, and make me aware of my talents

Work
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy – More energy, more motivation
Carpe Diem Ascended – More motivation, more energy
Productivity Unleashed – More focus

Health
Health Codex – Nutrition to support my mind and body
Deep Sleep – Restful sleep to support my energy levels during the day and boost neurogenesis

Emotion Mastery
Lion IV – Calm, nonchalant, focused, dedicated and relaxed mastery
Virtue Serie - Temperance – Just allow me to be patient and regulate my emotions

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s dragon rebord st2, which is patching up wounds (or healing them)… But today I realised something and it made me very emotionnal…

So, just added RICH to my stack, will run every morning to focus on that rather than dating since we have the curfew!

It’s funny because yesterday I was able to detect pattern on the market very easily, I scrolled through a huge list of top volume mover, check some flag patterns and places three trades, I made 50$ each trades (5% each), I’ll see if that type of work is feasible every day! :blush:

2 Likes

And I thought I was organized about my modules’ objectives!

:trophy: to you!

1 Like

Closed another 55$ trade, just closed a 76$ one…! This morning I had to cut one that went in the opposite direction I was aiming, lost 12$ on it! Buuuut I’ve made risky decision at the end of the day, I’ll have to act accordingly tommorow morning, I entered two risky trades… crap, I really need LionIV to keep calm!

@RVconsultant And I decided to add mystery to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think it will be excellent to my long term developpment! I’ll try to keep my stack as it is up until Q+ comes out!!

3 Likes

I think you might discover a few mysteries about yourself.

1 Like

I might very well indeed! :wink:

Just want to post this here : I lost 120$ this morning because of bad stop loss… Part of the learning, but it reduce my income this week to 347-120 = 233… which is still 1% growth of my total portfolio, and would give me 52% per year if I have the same ratio. This is a good learning opportunity!

1 Like

What are you trading?

I need to get into it at some point. Now I’m just gathering my war funds.

1 Like

Stock trading, I’m mainly on the toronto stock exchange!

1 Like

All bad stop losses should be spanked and sent to bed with no desserts… or sweets… or lollies… or afters… or puddings… or whatever those delicious things are…

No. 1% compounded per week is not 52% per year. Now go do the math and report back…

@GoldenTiger

Consider…

I’ve been using Casio and TI calculators for years. It takes years of focused effort to wreck them…:grin:

hahahaha I know I know, I’m good at math, it would be way more compounded, just too lazy to calculate hahahaha I checked it out it’s actually 68% if I make 1% per week!

They need to learn discipline :angry::facepunch:

I’m taking the rest of the day off, I’m not in total control of my emotions, but it’s getting better I think :slight_smile: present moment and perspective, I remember the article @Azriel shared, I’ve used some of it’s trick and I need to stay connected to it. I need to be cold as fuck.

WhiteTiger of Wallstreet :grin:

2 Likes

Love IT! :heart_eyes:

Me when I earned my first 50$ day trading :

4 Likes

LMAO !!:joy:

Good insight! Avoid trades when emotional.

1 Like