Solitude & growth - Experiences on Terminus Custom

Run Rebirth for reconciliation it helps better than anything in my experience, even Sanguine,
Elixir may make you feel better, but it may also bring up a lot more

1 Like

I just cut a female friend last week end because she disrespected me. I have this also!

@Azriel think I’ll try out rebirth, I ran a loop this morning and I feel a little bit better. Might be an alternative for Elixir or Sanguine. If I run it every day it should help me results and the healing process :blush:

3 Likes

What is there to regret about valuing your time?

1 Like

Awesome man, obvbiously find what works best for you but that is my rec.
I’m at the point on Emperor where I feel like I am parenting everyone, people seem
so irrationally and emotionally stunted. I’m continuing to let go of judgement as best I can,
and any anger I have about how incompetent, unreliable people are. (I’m operating like I don’t need to rely on anyone-not out of mistrust-but out of understanding) I’m not completely generalizing because I have a couple friends who still shine as incredible human beings, there honest with themselves, others, and there own flaws and attributes.

It seem people who are not aware of, or deny, there own human nature and/or dark-side are particularly challenging, actually not challenging, but create a disinterest for me. Challenging to keep engaging.

2 Likes

…and welcome to a new level of the alpha’s mindset

1 Like

just to say a bit more,
I’m aware I am, and can be lazy, manipulative, unethical at times, cut corners, a horndog, and I’m comfortable with all of that…but because I can see and own it, it doesn’t control me. I also make an intention to do right by my word and others, without self comprise or minimal self compromise, no matter how I feel. I see everyone else just immediately acting out whatever they feel, selfish interests, they’ll throw there honor or connections out the window when convenient, scared, or avoidant, its almost comical.

People are also always waiting, waiting for what to believe in, what to be told to do, waiting to be given, waiting for something to change. If your simply someone who doesn’t wait, leads, chooses your own beliefs, and gives, the world will be in the palm of your hand.

Ok philosophical rant over :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Judging by both my own experience and the philosophy you’ve presented here, Emperor will help one to get to know, embrace and even own their darker nature.

^^So far it seems every version of Emperor I’ve run seeks to instill these qualities within a man in their own way.

3 Likes

Yeah, instiling those quality can become one hell of a ride :joy::wink:

1 Like

Thank you guys for your kind words, it really makes me happy to see support :slight_smile:

Also, I don’t know why, but tonight I just switched productivity ON and wrote 3 pages for an interview I’ll do with an actor client. I’ve never done this, I could of waited for “the right time”, or having “enough knowledge” before jumpint into it. No, I just did it!

Tomorrow I’ll listen to one loop of my Terminus Custom and one loop of Rebirth Ultima to reduce reconciliation.

4 Likes

Stay strong my friend! This is certainly a result of New Beginnings. I am going through the same as NB sent me into an crisis unable to do anything besides crying and playing video games for two days. Now it faded. Where we go one, we go all! Hope you are better very soon

1 Like

Thank you! @friday I’ve been running New Beginnings since it came out and had reconciliation with it when I started, but now I think it is more the mix of I AM and Attachment Destroyer that is making me unstable :wink:

I am back at my productive self this morning! It just seems to clicked more, maybe Rebirth is removing the reconciliation and allowing me to perform!

I want to quit my job. I don’t need money right now, I still have 30K in my bank which is enough for the year. My job doesn’t build anything long term and I’ll probably have to quit this winter since I’ll have to meet with client during the week.

1 Like

I don’t believe it is a coincidence that we are going through exactly the same today…
Follow your intuition @GoldenTiger.

“As long as you are true to your dreams, you will always find success beyond your imagination as complete authenticity to one’s deepest desires leads to life’s most profound treasures”

3 Likes

Just checked out the post I hadn’t read from your journal and I’ll tell you to hang on. Brighter days are coming :sun_with_face:

New beginning is harsh in the beginning, but it’s strong!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Does khan have NB?

Not sure if they added it after the Q update, we should do a research on the forum or ask Fire and SaintSovereign.

The original Khan was developped before NB was created so if it wasn’t added it is not in there.

1 Like

NB is in emperor so i think it should be in khan …thats my guess

1 Like

It is still not in Khan Q

2 Likes

So today in class, I had good conversation with my team members, I felt really more included in discussions. It’s really great, I think LionIV is working and I am expressing myself more.

I am not out of the wood yet, I AM is working hard and my emotions are still shaky, it’s only my second week healing also.

Can’t wait to see all the progress done in a few months!

Will probably run KhanST4+PCC+SS next summer or maybe sooner for a result oriented sub! But first I need the healing!

3 Likes