Soft Listening Volume

Hey guys today this morning I was listening to genesis mogul for 3 mins, suddenly after 5 seconds in, my headphones or driver malfunctioned and made the volume a lot softer. It’s very soft like 10% on a normal headphone, I can hear the water trickling though. I didn’t stop the loop though and continued listening until 3 minutes.

Will i still get results? or will my results be impacted negatively? I was thinking of listening to another loop with a different headphone and higher volume but im not sure. thanks a lot

1 Like

There will not be any negative impact.

You will get results from your 3 minutes listening time in case there was something wrong with hearing the rest of the track.

It’s not like you should only listen to this subliminal once. The next listening time is in 48 hours. Think of it as having done a microloop and wait for day after tomorrow.

1 Like

There will not be any negative impact. You will get results from your 3 minutes listening time in case there was something wrong with hearing the rest of the track.

Alright then. I only listened 3 mins and the entire 3 mins was very soft, but yeah I’ll just wait 48 hrs and listen again.

1 Like

Also Fire said to me, that volume isn’t important as long as you can hear the tickling of the water.

I was asking because I read that someone said he gets recon if the volume is to high.

There are no official numbers backing this up.

2 Likes

For me, higher volume usually just irritates me sensory wise. Not sure I’d consider that recon.

I do have auditory sensory sensitivity. Maybe recon makes this worse.