Social aspect of Emperor?

Add True Social Ultima or Daredevil to Emperor if you want the social fun aspect.

If you feel that it is expensive, better to give up the social aspect for a little while while you build yourself up especially financially. You will always have time later to find friends

Else run StarkQ. It is an alround social and alpha title

1 Like

:rofl:

(Not that I’m suggesting anyone not get Daredevil or any other sub; but for countering the alleged antisocial effects of Emperor, it would be akin to listening to a weight loss sub, and then wanting another sub to make you want to eat desserts again because you miss the taste!)

2 Likes

@Abhishek

What did you decide about Emperor?

After discussing with alot of people and watching journals, posts and all i think i’ll go with

Emperor + PSITU + ICQ

How will that be?

I would like to give you input. What would be your goals or plans?

Well sir,
My goals include:
•completely getting out of social anxiety
•stop being a people pleaser
•insane confidence, bravery, dominance (basically alpha male)
•great abundant social life
•wealth generation
•career acceleration (i sing, want to improve my singing skills and grow as a great popular singer)
•intelligence, productivity and work ethic.

Bonus goal:
•love life tune up

I think your goals and subliminals look like you gave it thought and planning. Looks like a match to me! Are you planning on keeping an online journal?

I would start a journal once i’m 100% sure of starting off with this stack. Are you sure it isn’t too much? Can i start with all at once or add the stackers later on?

These are good questions.

I would encourage you to start with 1.

Maybe 1 loop of Emperor and wait a day to notice what happens.

Then maybe next week Emperor 1 loop a day and then add 1 loop of ICQ and notice what happens.

Then week 3 you could try adding PSIT.

What do you think?

That will be so lengthy process but ofc patience is the greatest virtue. I talked with someone recently, he suggested another stack option for me:
Stark + GLM .

How about it? And how do you compare both these stacks and which matches my goals to the nearest.

I would first say carefully read about Stark and Emperor. Then, what do you think?

I did all the research i could do before telling about these 2 stacks. I want your guys opinions. Plus any other suggestions are welcome.

For me the decision would be “do I want to have a good social life” if yes then Stark.

But Stark isn’t alpha right?

Stark is alpha as in charisma and charm and social skills.

Stark feels more like an “inner game” alpha to me… more so “I know who I am and your opinions can’t touch that” rather than “I am an emperor, obey me”

I hope that makes sense!

4 Likes

So Emp mixed with Stark would be i know who i am, your opinions mean nothing now obey me lol

1 Like

plus Khan and then it’s " i know who i am, your opinions mean nothing now obey me… also, now we will f***."

lol. I kid, I kid.

4 Likes

Emperor+stark would be Bruce wayne/batman

Plus Spartan then you get the true Batman stack lol

1 Like