Social anxiety, which modules can help in a custom?

Oh, you’re talking about pick up and seduction. Gotcha

And just to be clear you want to go out and actively approach women in large groups? So is the fear possibly that SO many other people will be watching you approach? (There’s a theory that we have a fear of getting rejected in front of a large group of people… not to mention that in a large group, perhaps someone could come and get mad that you’re approaching that person… again that’s a subconscious fear)

1 Like

Sorry no just social settings. Not particularly women. Just people in general, can be women can be men. I am not talking about seduction.

1 Like

It is not really about approach. I dont know. It is just hanging solo in a social environment where there are lots of people. If you are with friends it is alright, but by myself I get self conscious that’s it.
Not sure how to explain better.

When I am solo I have this feeling there is this where so many people are watching me but there is not really a context of approach and seduction of women.

1 Like

Okay, gotcha. So what’s the goal? At the end of the night, when you go out, by yourself, to large groups, what are you mainly hoping to accomplish? Is there two separate goals? One is for dating (confidence at speed dating events, clubs, etc.) and another one is for general socializing/network building (confidence at networking events, work conversations, random street interactions, etc?)

What’s the core of your custom, btw?

What major programs have you run for 3+ cycles?

1 Like

Emotional Healing

1. Major Title Core
  2. Attachment Destroyer
  3. xxx
  4. Divine Self Image
  5. Stonelike (not too passive… the body clams up intensely in direct response to threatening “others”)
  6. I AM
  7. Inner Voice
  8. Safety Net
  9. You Are Not Alone (Manifest Friendships - the goal of socializing in large groups)

Social/Status

1. Approachability Aura
  2. Dominion (good to throw in a results enhancer/manifester, but this one is great for confidence too)
  3. Fenrir
  4. Lion IV
  5. Total Nonchalance
2 Likes

Out of those, I’d say the best, given our conversation, would be Stonelike, You Are Not Alone, Inner Voice, Safety Net, Lion IV, and Total Nonchalance

The best best best would be You Are Not Alone, Stonelike, and Inner Voice

But tbh man the moment I finished looking those up I thought to myself… why the heck am I doing this he just needs to run True Social, doh! why didn’t I think of that sooner

2 Likes

That’s true. True Social Core would be good for this custom too.

1 Like

I have this fear. How do I deal with this?

1 Like

Run True Social + Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer.

2 Likes

Primal

Eradication of social anxiety and approach anxiety in particular (mental worry and anxiousness over every detail in the interaction).

4 Likes

Thanks guys, I know majors like True Social or Primal are good for being more social but I prefer to tackle this with module. Being more social per se is not my goal. My goal is stretching my social anxiety. The custom core is Love Bomb, so It would be redundant with Inner Voice. I will look for reviews of Stonelike, Lion IV, Rogue. :wink:
Mine is not as extreme but it give some perspective

1 Like

@Martin : What do you do professionally, if you don’t mind saying?

No one mentioned Daredevil?

If you’re looking at a social anxiety disorder, look at Psyche Restoration and Psyche Augmentation!

There’s also a module specifically for removing approach anxiety I think it’s called panther

He’s looking for modules

ARES is all about fear - a good module for you.

I’m being called to recommend Achilles Heel… seems very powerful… finding your weakness (whatever specific for you is causing social anxiety) and then more importantly ALLOWING FOR HELP which by definition is something extremely difficult with social anxiety disorder.

I still recommend you are not alone because if you want to go out and be social, it helps to be rewarded by meeting people you genuinely like!

And of course safety net

Also Fenrir and Leader Of Men.

Leader Of Men heals your masculinity, similar to GLM. And Fenrir makes you fearless, nice, and powerful all at the same time

Fenrir post: Reborn As Musashi - Hero + EOG - #35 by Azriel

Fenrir post:

1 Like

It doesn’t directly make you nice, but it makes it easier to be authentically nice.

1 Like

Not just nice, but powerful, and authentic, power and authenticity both being difficult states to access if you’re socially anxious