Social and Free

Which program here can one run to be free spirited, high energy and have an social active life?

2 Likes

Sounds like Primal, and/or the upcoming Daredevil.

2 Likes

primal or stark seem pretty social

1 Like

Khan, in particular Total Breakdown.

I believe anyone who values individual freedom should run TB at some point.

I think it depends on where you’re standing right now and what you truly want to achieve.

Do you carry a lot of ballast around that’s keeping your from being free spirited, high energy and having a social live?
Than you might need to heal first and use titles like Khan TB, LB, KB, DrP, etc.

Are there to much financial worries that keep you away from your goals? → GM, EoG, RICH

Or are you basically living a good life already and want just to refine this one aspect? Then TS, DD, Primal, Sanguine

There are so much factors depending on what’s holding you back.

Perhaps do some brainstorming to find out what it is (if you haven’t already) and then go from there.

1 Like

Khan TB and Khan Black
Has Never made me free spirited.

My 2 cents: Renaissance Man + Primal

3 Likes

Most fun time I had was running Daredevil, Libertine (now Primal Nights) and interestingly BDLM last summer. That got a rich doctor to shake her ass on my dick and I was DJ’ing these neat underground parties. @SWITCH

It could be the bloom of past subliminal as well. I was running WB, Khan and GLMTC mainly last summer, however I also have a theory some subs act as boosters to the bloom.

So excited for new Daredevil. I will stack New Daredevil + Primal.

2 Likes

As everyone is saying, of available options, Primal is the best bet by far.