So I am, am I? (title must be at least 15 characters, here you are)

Hi, First let’s write down what the Quint is made of
Dragon Reborn ST4 Core
Khan ST4 Q Core
SPS: Renal System
Inner Circle Q Core
Submodel Alpha
The Merger of Worlds
Sexual Manifestation
Gorgeous Manifestor
Alpha of Alpha
Blue Skies
Energetic Development XI
DEUS
Yggdrasil
ARES

First thing you will notice
14 Modules.
I kind of wanted a less is more Quint.
It arrived 5 days ago and is this stuff potent!
Now before that I have been listenting to Dragon 4 and Starq for 2 weeks,
wanted to switch starQ with Khan, did Khan in the past, 1 month each part of it, no reconciliation at all , not much a recon guy for whatever reason. Maybe because I was on meds, that’s what I told myself. Mucho serotonine, lesso sadness. Whatevs. Stopped my meds with the help of my Ultima quint and another guy on ytube that has a brain fixer. In 1 day I bypassed the whole electric shocks in the brain and body from SSRI antidepressants withdrawal, does it make scientific sense, no, do I give much value to mainstream science? Hey man, they tell us everywhere that subs don’t work really well while they use it in all their CIA undercover experiments. But for you the public at large, Millions of dollars of fake ads to debunk anything that would empower you too much.
Debunk, my thought on debunk, telling you there’s a war raging outside and keeping you safe in a very strong bunker of lies.

I’m not uber proud of it, but in my youth I used Pheromones, you know that perfume that doesn’t work because we don’t have the organ for it in our body anymore, the veromonasal organ, while all the other animals do… hmm let me think about it for a minute…Oh right we’re advanced and we’ve been there for longer than the other animals, so we got genetically modified by time and they didn’t. Let me think again, oh but that doesn’t make real sense, oh but everything you learn in school is bull… Go read books that are out of the curriculum, the other ones are just another brick in the wall of the bunker. Pheromones work, how and why, I don’t know, I say it again, I have no clue how reality works. How am I so sure of what I claim, cause after I was deemed crazy and stopped using them I just kinda bumped on an article telling about the US army wanting to create pheromones to get the ennemies gay so they would kind of lust for each other. Oh and you know about sub, you can even find a debunk for the drink coke ad test at the movies that happened at the start of previous century.

Am I off topic, of course I am, I’m a marginal guy, everything I am screams offshore.
Will my post have success and a lot of readers, no, of course not, I got used to it, I will always be discredited by a lot of people, I don’t stop at subclub, the world is so filled with so many things that work that don’t work, wink, wink.

I just came by to tell you a story that happened to me today, I did a past life regression meditation. I did several already, I actually was Marylin Monroe…no kidding, and believe me as much as my rational mind is like uh, oh, naaaaaaaa… my higher self is smiling and telling me… you have no idea man, you can deny it as much as you want, You where M.M. I have to say that since using Dragon those regression have become more and more impressive, the one 2 weeks ago I was a shaman in Africa, and I don’t really have words to explain how dense the feeling of air around my body was, and how I knew stuff… Man , you have no idea. By the way, for those in the know, the info itself is not located in your brain, your brain is a mere radio transistor getting the transmission, “what’s the frequency Kenneth?”.
I have developped a thighter connection to my higher self, one of the ingredients is Dragon, and I guess Limit destroyer has a part in it too. I also have a mystic cleansing and whatnot my energetic bodies every day through the portals of woo woo land, so yeah that too and other neat YT guys who make very cool energetic stuff. I did though listen to the advice of less is more, so I’m taking more breaks and days off and stuff, indeed it does bring it’s fruits, so thanks for that guys. (refferening to my not quint Journal)

Yeah of course I listen, you think I would have developed my conscience if I was a stubborn beast?
For inner circle I am already noticing results, very nice stuff by the way, me being some kind of a lone wolf and all.

Now what I got today when I did my past life regression, well we decided to make a future life regression and I got to a place where I slowly realised I was a multidimensional being, so it was kind of difficult to discern and I asked my higher self to explain it to me like I was a kid, the year was 2410 and my name was JO RAM or GO ram I don’t know really about the first letter being a J or a G, something off in the pronunciation. Anyways, I started understanding that all those lives I was living simultaneously where part of the tree. I was asking if the other people in multilocation where aware that they where multilocated and it told me no, not everyone because they are another breed of trees so they can’t have the awareness that I have, we’re part of a forest and there are all kind of trees ( By the way I think blue skies module plays a part in this consciousness) I was aware and feeling stuff you don’t feel in normal life, Not only did I understand the multiple locations, I was also aware that I was living several ages at the same time. I thought at the beginning that we had a technology of bilocation in 2410, which seemed to be right, just not everyone had the consciousness… I know not everything can be explained, and it wasn’t easy to grasp what was happening, but I got some messages from my higher self, who actually told me that the root of who I am now is located in 2410… not something i can explain except for the fact time is an illusion. I also suddenly had an insight about genesis. The tree of life is a form of the future, like some sort of VR bilocation device (not per se technological, more spiritual) that is there at the same time as Adam and Eve who are from the “beginning of time”. The person who did the meditation to me ( she does it for free to me so she would have a flow of clients to her, i’m some kind of pro bono thing) told me I was experiencing an illumination. that’s it for today, anyways, very intense.

4 Likes

4 cores and seven years ago…

Nice looking, hard hitting custom there.

Congratulations on this.

I didn’t know this about the CIA.

There’s a guy on YouTube that reviews both these subliminals, a custom he made, and pheromones, amongst other things.

I’m still here with ya. This community is rather open minded, friendly and communicative, and long posts like this one tends to attract responses here :slight_smile:

What sort of results, if you don’t mind me asking?

Have your regressions, past and future, only started recently on subs or has it been a long term thing? This is great stuff.

3 Likes

I once asked how multiple people can get the same person in their past life, like how multiple people can claim to be Cleopatra in their past life.

The teacher told me that it’s not really a past life but more the ability to “inhabit” the past individual and take on their traits, personality, memories etc in order to learn from them. Technically we could even do that with a present individual. Like a very advanced version of the Raikov Effect.

His theory was that it is because there is actually no past, there’s only the present. Time is an illusion, it’s simply our mind jumping from moment to moment and making it appear to us as if there is a progression.

So Marilyn Monroe would be alive and well in another parallel present. And we can simply connect to her and learn from her. But we interpret it as a past life because we believe she is in the past.

It’s an interesting theory.

He also told me that in the future we would be able to consciously control this principle of jumping to different moments, and as such we would have the ability to shift to whichever physical age we needed to be to perform whatever it is we needed. So if we needed a physical feat we could shift to our younger selves, and if we needed something that required wisdom and experience we would shift to our older selves.

Made me wonder if that meant we could choose when we shifted to the moment of our physical death.

You could have made your post a little bit easier to read though.

Good luck on your journey!

6 Likes