So an Emperor, Wanted Black, Stark Black, Khan and Daredevil walks into a Club

Just a hypothetical scenario I was curious about while choosing subs for my next stack. Thought it would be fun and useful to get input from the veterans here on this topic, as I only have experience running the first two titles.
So, What would happen (scenario wise) if an Emperor, Wanted Black, Stark Black, Khan and Daredevil walks into a Club?

Here is my input for Emperor and Wanted Black, from my personal experience of running these two titles. Might not match with your experience. I would love to read your inputs as well.:

Emperor: The Emperor will enter the club. People will notice him walking in with purpose and walking straight to the bar and order a drink for himself. Then he will turn around, scan the place. He will then walk straight to the guys using EoG/HoM, and build his network. A couple of normie girls from his side is giving him crazy iois which he is politely ignoring as he is planning in his head how these guys he is talking to can fit in the venture he is working on. Guys are respective him as they feel how resourceful and purposed about his journey he is. He talks to a high value alpha-lady about business for a while. Both of them are charmed by each other. But the sexual spark is over-trumped by their synergy in business and hustle ideas, a synergy that forces them to envision a future together, more than some one night flings, but longterm, as strong equals. The Emperor sets up a date with her the next weekend, when they are both free. After some networking and ignoring interest from other women, he will get back to his place and have a 2 hour deep work session implementing the plans he made in the club.

Wanted Black: He will enter the club and walk slowly towards the center. Some eyes are following him, wondering who is this guy, and there are a few whispers. He is definitely hot, but there is a mysterious vibe to him, as they cannot point at exactly why their eyes are glued to him. One of the hottest girls in the club comes forward and talk to him, it seems like they know each other and are buddy-buddies. Normie guys trying to pursue her get jealous as she rubs his arms and complements how he became more muscular than before. And this act of preselection spikes up the attraction and charm towards him for other girls in the club. A couple of high value men and women also approach them and joins the conversation. While talking to his little group of high value friends in the center, he glances at the hottest girl in the club, who is bored by normies trying to win her over, smiles at her, and walks straight towards the balcony. Minutes later, The hottest girl excuses herself from the little crowd around her, and walks towards the balcony as well. About half and hour later, Nobody notices these two leaving the club together as the crowd’s minds are captivated by the Daredevil sharing a story about how he encountered a mafia boss during his Euro trip last year.

12 Likes

Brilliant. It’s as if you ran the NEW Daredevil.

1 Like