Small question on handling reconciliation, day off etc

I read that the recommendation is 1 loop every other day.

I have a question and I am looking for insights please from @RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher or @SaintSovereign .

I found that I feel ok-ish on the day I listen to a sub.
On the first off day, I am ok-ish, and my mind is kind of processing all day.
If I take a second day off, I feel reconciliation (emotional turmoil, thinking about future and past) at least until mid-day. And then I dont feel like listening to sub anymore (as if I finished some heavy work or difficult exercise and I feel that I deserve a break).

I am then ok-ish / sluggish / dont want to listen to sub until the 5th day off maybe, then I start to feel better (not really good but better like in a baseline) and I start to want to play subliminal again.

So I wonder what is the best strategy for me:

1. Do one loop then wait until I feel better to do another loop (day 6 so)?
  2. Do one loop and do another one 2 day after like the official recommendation? Even if I dont feel like it. And maybe plan a one week off after some time?

If we do a gym analogy, the first strategy would be like going to the gym once and going back when I feel ok doing it, the second strategy is like sticking to a workout plan. And in theory the second strategy for a gym analogy is better, right?

But for sub, for me what would be the best strategy?

1 Like

It’s like an unused muscle
Start slow
1 loop and 5-9 days break is OK if you work that way.

I had the same with Dragon Reborn st1. I did 1 loop and then rest for 5-7 days.
After 2 months I was at 3 loops a day.

By the way, what are you listening to?

2 Likes

@Claude This is a good point. Your question also points to how people will need to adjust how they think about subliminals now and when Q+ comes out.

I’m guessing you are running Qv2.

Qv2 is strong. I can sometimes feel it working 9+ days after 1 loop.

I don’t know what would be the best strategy for you. What I can say is that people are continuing to report that rest days help, along with fewer loops.

If you can listen to it once every week, that’s cool.

Once every 5 days might be good for you.

So what is your best strategy?

First what are you running?

Second what is your purpose?

Third how about start with 1 loop once a week. Then maybe try 1 loop every 6 days.

2 Likes

@Claude

You are the instrument that tells you what is right for YOU

Don’t forget that

Even if there is a official recommendation

If I woud join a professional basketball team I am 100% sure I could not do theyr recommended training schedule

Same here

Start SLOW
Increase every 1-3 weeks your loops, if you feel its the right thing to do

That’s it

1 Like

I’d do 1 loop every Saturday or Sunday to try it out. Reason I recommend weekends is because if your like the average person you will be able to deal with recon easier if it does happen instead of having recon when you work or when you have school on weekdays.

1 Like

Interesting

I never thought of that but it makes sense.

1 Like

Yeah maybe.

Yeah maybe the whole thing now is more easing in it with this new Qv2

No idea for the best strategy. Hence my post.
I am running Ascended Mogul and RICH. Cant be running anything more simple. Maybe RICH is causing anxiety cuz I am job less and money less.
Purpose? I was getting anxious because I am waiting for an answer to a rare job offer I applied to and I wanted to get my head off it and look for other opportunities while waiting because I was getting crazy just checking my email all the time :slight_smile:
I discovered that I had reconciliation because I made the effort to listen to sub every other day. By doing that I noticed some emotional turmoil for a while on my days off. When I am listening everyday I dont feel it the same.

I really don’t understand how people can run loops everyday. I am on my 2nd day off.
Day off 1 Felt angry and was thinking all day could not stop.
Day off 2 Feel upset and sad.
Will continue until day off 5 like usual but I cant see any magic here.

Curious to learn about the new listening pattern SaintSovereign mentioned …

1 Like

Patience. Qv2 is very strong. I some times need a week off after running just 1 loop.

How many loops did you run?

1 Like