Sleep Problems on Beyond Limitless

Hell, yes. There’s 30+ orders in the queue and while Q is largely automated, it still takes quite some time for it to do it’s magic. The next batch will go out in the next few hours.

1 Like

Yes, my cognitive ability is quite insane right now. I’m also experiencing a surge in confidence.

Alright was just curious lol bc i ordered my spiritual sub i think saturday and was just wondering how things were going lol.

Atleast yall are still getting a lot of orders, lots of business coming in. Are you surprised by the amount of custom orders you guys have had so far?

We literally stopped marketing it because the orders are flooding in, hahaha. Our programmer is now implementing full automation, where no human processing is required.

Makes sense why mine is still processing. What do you mean by ‘next batch’, isn’t the machine running night and day?

By the way are you running a name-embedded title of Ultima? And will there be a Q-counterpart of the Beyond Limitless Script? Something we can include in our Customs, just like Sanguine?

I mentioned this during launch. A human is involved in the process right now. We didn’t launch full auto because there would be tons of errors. We have identified all the issues and are now implementing that.

3 Likes

You’re on deck for tomorrow morning - afternoon. Just checked.

1 Like

Is my first order from saturday looking good for tomorrow morning to afternoon?

Just received my custom :smiley:

1 Like

I guess so, mine was ordered on Saturday as well. Not sure what tomorrow means, it could either be today or tomorrow for me because I live in Belgium and Saint probably lives in America, so no idea.

America is minus several hours, so I’d probably be this evening or tomorrow morning for me.

Guys, I’ve been facing something weird.

I wake up at 8am have my breakfast.

Then about 11am to about 1:30 pm, I am knocked out cold.

This has been happening at the same time for over 1 week now.

@SaintSovereign

Seems like everyone reacts differently. Although I did encounter Insomnia after two weeks of listening abundantly without breaks, eventually when I did get to sleep, I slept like a log. More over I woke up fully refreshed and ready for my day several hours after.

I guess all off the above are merely reconciliation symptoms of different kinds, what I can say for now is that Beyond Limitless is extremely potent and effective and I can’t wait to see where it takes me in the long run. I’ll be running this Ultima title till the ends of time.

Will this change the way we add which modules we want? Like selectable from a list plus whatever is in the cart or do they still get reviewed before they go into the system?

Why post this on BLU discussion? Aren’t you using Ultima Stage 3 exclusively right now?

1 Like

Ultima Watch
:ballot_box_with_check: Ultima Stage 3, which is performing beyond expectations
:negative_squared_cross_mark: Ultima Stage 1 (A), etc
:negative_squared_cross_mark: And, a surprise. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Who is excited for the surprise?!

4 Likes

Yesss ! When is coming Ultima Stage 1 (A) :joy: ? When is soon :rofl: ?