Shapeshifter - The Protean

Sup yall. This Xmas I’ve finally decided to reward myself and end my non-custom virginity… So i orderd one which i call Shapeshifter - The Protean… I wonder if i get a cool picture with it as well… Its just a noraml custom but in Flac format

The first initial goal was for physical perfection. Something i could use for a very very long time as a third sub in a stack… This was built with Khan Black in mind to power it. But after a long while i realised that health is integral to this process.

So the 1 - 5 are obviously for the physical shifting process.

6 to 10 are for health. I wanted to be healthier long term without adding Paragon. SPS Integumentary for the skin improvments since i have a very sensitive skin that is easy to scar, and to develop acne. SPS Endocrine for the hormons as well. The goal is full access for the sub to operate everywhere it needs.

11 - 13 are the result enhancers. Deus for it to be self evolving. Omnidimentionaol for further freedom and synergy and Epigenetics & DNA modulator because it seems perfect for the goals of the sub.

14 - 15 are self explanitory. Pure prefomance at the gym and outside.

16 to 20 seemed too good to pass up.

Im qurious what you guys think. This is made with Khan Black in mind galvanizing it. Any and all feedback is welcome

8 Likes

Looks awesome! Congratulations!
Perhaps you should get some pictures of your current looks and save them for later comparison.

1 Like

Firstly I was reading Protein so yeah protein is good for ya :slight_smile:
Secondly your first time, right :slight_smile:
Thirdly what about Serum X?

Firstly. protean • \PROH-tee-un\ • adjective. 1 : of or resembling Proteus in having a varied nature or ability to assume different forms Also it sounds like protein too so both work :smiley:
Secondly. Yes first time
Thirdly. Somehow i completly forgot about it. I felt that something was missing too

1 Like

and also maybe Anvil of Hephaestus

1 Like

I wanted that as well, but felt redundant with Lots as a core. Muscles are secondary here since i could build them with WB, Emperor and Lots solo. Also would pragya be better than DEUS or Omnidimentional? I considerd it but went with the others

In my custom which I am building rn, I have these two enhancers
The Merger of Worlds
Yggdrasil
But If I were you I would go with Omnidimensional

1 Like

Yes i’ve did some serious study before building it. Those two are great, especially Yggdrasil, however i concluded that they are mostly for manifestation which is best for anything but Physical shifting/healing. What do you think?

You are probably right, this could be for Yggdrasil but for The Merger of Worlds, I would not be that sure.
Because faster executing script can help anything including physical shifting.
Also, Tyrant for me seems to be also not the best suited for physical shifting but more for other types of manifestations and owning your own reality.
Omnidemnsional I think is a good allrounder.

Also, facial morphing is within LOS so you can use that spot for something else.
I am also having SPS: Nervous System

You can add this one, too.
Fusion Optimized
It is always good to have a good healthy diet.

I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
this is also part of physical shifting.