Shapeshift Q Journal

So the mistake I was making since coming back from a leave of absence and being dropped into the world of Qv2 was listening too much. Lol. Was listening to multiple loops of Qv2 daily without breaks + my Q customs.

So I am going to drastically cut it down to let myself integrate. Only going to run an ultima once today before exam as a “rest” day and then probably run only one loop every other day and see how things feel. I was feeling heavy exhaustion yesterday and lingering, generalized mental and physical “soreness” likely from overexposure. Also was experiencing anxiety in previous days. Right now, I feel hopeful and feel like the script is processing. I’ve been eating healthy, sleeping very well, and exercising, so that is probably what’s keeping me from completely tanking.

Did very well on my exam, which was quite difficult. Only listened to one loop of BLUv2 yesterday and was amped all day. Even after 3 hour exam, went home and studied rest of the night. The only problem is that the limitless subs always make me sleep LATE.

Started becoming MUCH more aware of my fashion/style and the clothes I wear. Went to go buy some clothes yesterday. Listened to MD and Drive today. Old friend gave me free tickets to an opera downtown so went to see that. Lifted weights and went hard on the exercise bike >1 hr. Going to keep subs around a max of ~5 loops including 1 ultima with rest days in between going forward. Feeling much better energetically.

Very busy days in class. Noticing much more sociability. I’m putting myself out there WAY more in terms of introducing myself which is sort of out of character but feels natural now. I did not do this in the past, and maybe have a poor reputation as a result. Maybe I’m not the most approachable. I feel like I often have to make the first moves, which has been leading to good conversations lately. Feeling much better with limiting loops to 5 including a booster ultima. I have been counting my Qv2 custom with 2 cores as 2 loops, so I’m really only listening to perhaps 3-4 hours a day.

What have you noticed from Call of Honor until now?

Hi! Hard to tell but I feel like I have been being more honest and vulnerable than I might have before in general in conversation. I’m a med student and I also have been helping patients take off their / put on their socks and shoes. One man had extremely unhygienic feet (he basically never changed or washed his socks!) and he was incredibly embarrassed. I found it to be disgusting internally but was able to maintain my composure and normalize it, telling him there is nothing to be embarrassed about, that is why he is here, and that we see this stuff all the time.

Another thing that comes to mind is that I told my colleague that I enjoyed seeing his superhero hobby collection and mentioned that I wanted to add to it several weeks ago. When I was shopping, I saw something very cool and remembered my colleague. Then when I had a free day before classes, I drove an hour to his place and arranged a way to place the item on his shelf to surprise him, which he very much appreciated. IDK if this is Call to Honor but I do have a distinct awareness that I kept my word with him even if I mentioned it in passing and wasn’t completely serious…

2 Likes

Stressful week spending time with a class of 200+ 8-12 hrs daily. Really went out of my comfort zone socially every day. Joining different groups and talking to different people, initiating conversations I might not have before. Been really focusing on “Personal Power” lately. Several people I might not have expected have also been engaging me and messaging me much more often. Maybe this is because I was focused on the Stark/Inner Circle custom mostly, and alternating between Alchemist/Ascended Mogul. Also reached out to a very innovative, motivated, and business-minded medical director who led one of our talks. He was very happy to set up a meeting in the future when time permits. This seemed almost coincidental because I was speaking with another colleague about the future of healthcare and tech the day before and I was randomly assigned to his group.

Forgot to mention that I have been taking rest days with subs which have been very important. Finished wrapping up my assignments and now going to go exercise and probably spend 1-2 hours on the exercise bike or rowing machine for physical fitness, energy, and aesthetics.

I understand that I am using a lot of customs and subs with all kinds of directions, but I hope that it will all blend and synergize over the long term. I did my best to make each custom have a theme and direction, while still having pieces that may blend with others, and toward an ultimate goal of completing my mission as a doc while addressing mastery in business, personal power, service, and spiritual understanding as a foundational philosophy. This is also an old journal so it might be worthwhile to re-organize it with a new template so I can remind myself which modules are in which subs heh.

Devil (Qv2)

Alchemist ST4, Sage Immortal, All-seeing, Immortal’s Blade, Inner Gasoline, Arcane Mastery, Avatar, Enchanting Smile, Temptation, Perfect Style & Smell, Energetic Development XI, Intensity Aura, Fortune’s Favorite

MD (Qv2)

Ascended Mogul, Call of Honor, Eagle Eye, Story Teller, Way of Understanding, Polyglot, Song of Joy, Strength of Gentleness, True Sell, Virtue Series: Hope, Direct Influencing Aura, Elegance, Lifeblood Fable, Organization Perfected, Machine: Action

Visionary (Q)

QLST4, Stark, Inner Circle, Flow, Apollon, Inexhaustible, Divine Will, Natural Winner

Lionheart (Q)

Emperor Fitness ST4, Gratitude Embodiment, The Oath, Emperor’s Voice, Carpe Diem Ascended, Joie de Vivre, Sanguine, Approachability Aura, Lion IV, Blue Skies, Deep Sleep, Negativity Displacer

Asclepius (U)

Chiron, Polyglot, Dragon Tongue, Mercy Protocol, Torchbearer, Asclepius

Mon: Vision x2, Devil x1, Asc x1
Tue: Vision x1, MD x1
Wed: Vision x1
Thu: Vision x1, Lion x1, Asc x1
Fri: Devil x1

I was alternating MD and Devil much more in past 1-2 weeks but wanted to focus more on social this week. I guess I have been calling 1 Q loop a “rest” day this week instead of an Ultima as suggested.

I guess the reason I called it Devil and have that focus is because I have been spiritual for a long time on the bright side of the false duality (buddhism, compassion, service, etc), but recently realized that isn’t really a full experience of life and also led to certain limitations, weaknesses, fear or avoidance of suffering and life in the physical world.